SMoss

Exp Update: 0.60.+++

3 minutes ago, ori42 said:

ok, finally in-game 0.60 for some testing, and a good tip

I won`t write a guide, but for general FPS improvement with performance on your graphic card (GPU) - Disable V-sync and shadows and u will notice a +60 fps gain, but it depends on your card, of course. I`ve a Ge-force card and when I look at the sky - I`ve 200+ fps - and average 130 fps in-game on high setting.

Alpha to Coverage is stil bugy - I really recommend to turn that off - the trees with glow blue - graphic (bug).

I had it enabled but when I went to graphics settings it showed it as disabled. Does yours stick when you apply it?

• Like 1

Played about 30 min, 2 crash site, lots of guns. Looks like we got new jacket. USMC Jacket 8 slots. 

There is no crosshair in acog scope. 

20160505204552_1.jpg

Edited by Grzech
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, odin_lowe said:

Can't wait to get together with the rest of Exp crew! :D  )

Totally!

Several of us hopped onto TS last night and we were having a good time, while spamming the server menu. At one point, 3-4 of us were on the same server, at the same time, but we didn't have enough time to link up.

• Like 8

What is the best way to spam join a server? Doesn't seem to be a hot key to refresh the server list.

2 minutes ago, Jordancsmith said:

What is the best way to spam join a server? Doesn't seem to be a hot key to refresh the server list.

Umm, just keep trying to joining the server, by whatever means you consider "fast".  :)

3 minutes ago, Jordancsmith said:

Make a macro lol

2 minutes ago, Jordancsmith said:

You don't need to refresh the server list.

What I do is place my cursor in the middle, where the "buttons" appear, where you need to confirm the message, and spam enter.

When you select a server, and press enter, you'll get either "connection failed" or "server is at max player" but since the mouse cursor is already placed where it needs to click, I just press enter, and spam it. After a few minutes, you'll get in.

• Like 2

so i'd like to know how were ment to join the servers, 

tried to join the server directly after a reboot, as you'll see from both these attempts , the server was NOT full but yet still getting connection errors.

Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game, verified the files, but cannot get into any server its frustrating  :(  :( 

4 minutes ago, k3rMz (DayZ) said:

so i'd like to know how were ment to join the servers, 

tried to join the server directly after a reboot, as you'll see from both these attempts , the server was NOT full but yet still getting connection errors.

Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game, verified the files, but cannot get into any server its frustrating  :(  :( 

I'm sure your game is fine.. Everyone is having the same issue you are.  Do not worry.  Just keep trying to get in and spam, spam, spam.. (Just don't eat the Spam, unless it's fried..)

• Like 1

Managed to join a server briefly before the server crashed. Can't draw too many conclusions except that it felt good and played smooth. Looking forward to my next chance.

• Like 3

Played again around 1 hour.

- the character seems not to get hungry, thirsty or wet/cold/hot

- Even if i drink/eat the status does not show any change.

From what i can see the rest is ok'ish

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LordBlackwolf said:

I had it enabled but when I went to graphics settings it showed it as disabled. Does yours stick when you apply it?

Yes, it was successful disabled after I applied it. And I was quite surprised, because I only had 60 fps on high setting with a Ge-force GTX 780 which I felt was too low, and after I experimented with it and turned off V-Sync I suddenly had 120 FPS and it felt a lot smoother even with rain. I`ll check the video setting tomorrow in another session for sure. 

29 minutes ago, mugur said:

Maybe your character was/is bugged?  I did not have an issue with the health status bars on my toon.  As the hunger/thirst status indicators came up, I ate and drank which made the status indicators go away, or the hydrated and energized appeared.  I never did reach the "Healthy" status though.  I know we've had issues in DayZ SA in the past with the status effects being slightly buggy, guess it's still around considering your experience, and my experience are quite different.  

My first session earlier today was fine. After the second release/update it happened.

THe game was ok though. I will keep an eye on it next time when i get lucky...

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, mugur said:

Yes, I can confirm that bug - my character don`t need to drink at the moment. :)

Just now, ori42 said:

Yes, I can confirm that bug - my character don`t need to drink at the moment. :)

Even though you may not be getting a visible status indicator of your character being hungry or thirsty, doesn't really mean you "don't need to drink (or eat) at the moment"..  There was a bug in the past with DayZ SA that effected the status indicators not showing up, or not showing the correct status.  I would definitely still eat/drink whenever possible just as a precaution.  Or you might find yourself passing out and going unconscious for what would seem, no apparent reason.  :)  

• Like 3

Caught up with all posts. Maybe will try playing a bit later today or tonight but not sure. Can´t wait to check out up north though.

11 hours ago, Just Caused said:

R9 270X FX8320E, It's solid 60 FPS in forests and medium towns. I always fuck up my graphic rendering res. from 200 to 100% and my FPS drops so I cant really tell. But it's so smooth....

I believe I have the exact same setup and in Elektro you get about 30 FPS worst case scenario. I have to say that I haven´t really played around with my settings though.

4 minutes ago, IMT said:

Caught up with all posts. Maybe will try playing a bit later today or tonight but not sure. Can´t wait to check out up north though.

I believe I have the exact same setup and in Elektro you get about 30 FPS worst case scenario. I have to say that I haven´t really played around with my settings though.

I'm waiting for Stable to get released and then I'll be able to customize my settings. I used to get 25 in forestes on DayZ's settings and then I changed some stuff in .cfg and I kept getting solid 40. I have 30 FPS in towns like Gorka, Polana but my settings are really maxed out for my PC. I'll mend them so I'll get atleast 30 FPS in Zelengorsk or something like that.

Now I'm just wandering around Chernarus, meeting new people and enjoying this landscape on High settings. :)

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Konfucious K said:

Pisses me off something fierce. Been trying for hours last night and now again this morning and still haven't got a sniff of a game. Pathetic amount of servers, with no logical excuse as to why so few. Could easily be tripled and still be just as difficult to get in.

It's easy to get in..make your filter 700 ping..then you will see a bunch of test servers.. Make the ones with 50/50 favorites, switch to favorites and get rid of anything else in there and then you can just go one at a time down the list click. connect..can't..click the next one, connect..can't..don't wait to see a server with a 49/50, just chain login and then you will be in a foggy eerie place.

13 hours ago, VahidkinG(2ndAcc) said:

Boys and girls, 

are the servers online or what? i can't find any servers in the browser. can someone pls send me some exp servers ip which are online ? (Eu)

make sure you are set to Experimental and not stable. Make sure you don't have full server checked in filter.

I spend an eternity spamming enter to get into a server (After FINALLY being able to find the servers somehow) and I get a good glimpse of the world around me in all it's .60 glory, then I get booted with a message saying connection with host has been lost. I'm calling it quits for right now and gonna spend my four free hours of Battlefront in a rage ;-;

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, antykain said:

Even though you may not be getting a visible status indicator of your character being hungry or thirsty, doesn't really mean you "don't need to drink (or eat) at the moment"..  There was a bug in the past with DayZ SA that effected the status indicators not showing up, or not showing the correct status.  I would definitely still eat/drink whenever possible just as a precaution.  Or you might find yourself passing out and going unconscious for what would seem, no apparent reason.  :)  

I have no status icons, whatsoever, but I am getting messages that I want to eat and drink.

When I bring up my inventory screen, I periodically have green bar indicating that I am energized, but that is the only icon/indicator that I've seen so far.

I played about an hour before I had a family member drop by (or might have played longer).

I didn't see any action in that hour, just did some light looting and ran through some woods.

Rain, life giving RAIN!

JCIn6TT.jpg

Wellies and raincoat and I never got damp.

1Upm9x5.jpg

^You can see an odd menu bug here. There is a pile of shotgun shells at my characters feet.

oIhV68g.jpg

^Same object/map element/item not found dialog bug in new UI text.

I hope they do not encounter too much trouble getting dynamic infected spawn done well, and soon!

I see so much potential in Enfusion!

I'm heading out to dinner now but I'll try again later.

• Like 1

For anyone experiencing the sound bug ( No sound / sound pop on game load) 

I was running 16bit 48khz when experiencing sound problems, try setting your system audios sample rate to 24bit 44100hz

worked for me.