aurien

Make sure to report public servers that kick for no reason

emuthreat

The SP hires a hardware server and puts a set of DayZ games on it

Each game is called an 'instance' and each one has an IP and a port address

The SP gives each one of those games a standard name and number

OK - at first the games are what you call 'official' because they have not been hired out to a paying client.

That is exactly what 'official' means.

Now -  the SP hires out some of those DayZ instances

So now they are public servers hired by an admin

They still have the same standard  name and number that the SP gave them

They still have the same IP and port address

The admin can can keep the name the SP gave it, if he wants to

You can't tell by the name unless the admin changes it

You cant tell by the IP

So how do you know when you are on an 'official' server ?

My bad.  I guess I should change my terminology to "stock" servers--meaning ostensibly unaltered from the standard, vanilla condition server.  In any case, if I see a server that retains a name in an 'official' format, I feel reasonably safe in assuming that the server conditions have been left in their original states. There are vastly more servers with "unofficial" sounding names, so I assume the ones left in their original condition are, in fact, the official ones hosted by the GSP--as opposed to having a paying customer admin. My experience overwhelmingly confirms this assumption.

I know I am working from an assumption here, but rather than playing on any server that contains the word "loot" in the title, I generally prefer to play on servers with unaltered names; though for social reasons, I have chosen my preferred 3pp public stash server on one that had been renamed--as is ostensibly done by most people who rent servers.  I Understand that a person can rent a server, and leave it named "DayZ XXX YY-YYY", and that when they stop paying the bill, that server may go dark.  I consider it to be overwhelmingly unlikely though, that a person would go to the expense and trouble of renting a server, and never alter any of the server settings.  For this reason, I generally assume that such officially-formatted names belong to official, or "stock," servers.  I accept a marginal, and unknowable risk that some boob has gone and rented their own server, yet done none of the things that renting a server would allow them to do, besides simply playing the game as we all can on the official servers.

Looks like you had to read back on the first page a bit to find something of mine to nitpick.  If you decide in the future start an epistemology debate about any of my posts, don't bother.  You missed the point here, and I assume you will be missing the point in the future. If you are still around here next year, I'll ask Santa Clause to stuff some common-sense into your stocking.  Mookie knows what official server means, or presumably means...

• Like 1

So how do you know when you are on an 'official' server ?

I look for the Name being Dayz ATL 2-0 servers. I assume they are official since i never get booted out of those.

They appear to be unmodified in any word sense. They could be unofficial from the SP, we wouldn't know if someone renamed them Dayz ATL 2-15 for all we know.

The best answer would be to ask, i guess. I have never had any issues with those servers. The other ones are mostly renamed and you can sort of tell your going to be booted.

Usually happens around 8:01, 12:01, 16:01, 20:01 and so on. People still assume its going to net them some extra loot. Its possible the choppers are restarted in a new position.

Then you might see 1 to 2 players in it, and as soon as your in load up or half way through the 59 second thing, your officially booted.

I for one do not ever get Battleye kicks. My connection and system is very high end. I never usually lag out. The only time something happens is if the server is restarted by the single person in the server. Once i even had the admin reboot the same server 5 times while being on his admin client to keep me off the server. Why i don't know. It worked fine. The next day, same thing. I reported the server and i basically gave up reporting because those SP can only do so much or it hurts their bottom line.

Edited by TheSneakyDude
  • Like 1

Mookie, that is hard to deal with. Sorry for your losses.

Thanks mate. 0.58 was a bit of a loss all round in more than one way. But this principle that Pilgrim and others are getting at - that the server architecture is wrong - seems to me like one of the more fundamental things to be tackled in Beta.

I'm trying to thing of suggestions. Answers in ways that other games do things? Not IME. Eve, WoT, etc completely different games. The only comparator I have is Wolfenstein, and that was a long, long time ago.

• Like 1

Thanks mate. 0.58 was a bit of a loss all round in more than one way. But this principle that Pilgrim and others are getting at - that the server architecture is wrong - seems to me like one of the more fundamental things to be tackled in Beta.

I'm trying to thing of suggestions. Answers in ways that other games do things? Not IME. Eve, WoT, etc completely different games. The only comparator I have is Wolfenstein, and that was a long, long time ago.

Well dayz is arma in a different direction. It is a mod much like exile is now in arma 3. They are making a base game for modders like arma is. It has been approved by BI.

So if you compare arma to dayz, they are almost identical except for the changes the devs are making to the game as a whole. I believe BI even is looking into a different gaming direction. Arma can only go so far in the future.

If you compare MMO's to dayz, the closest game i can recall would be Everquest (which i played for 14 years of the 15 years.) I quit because the devs ruined the game for the most part. Nerfing things that people enjoyed. I was paying huge dollars, 8 accounts and each totaled 17 dollars per account per month. It was a family thing, brother and i enjoyed boxing. It wasn't cheating it was doing stuff differently. Now Everquest has allowed Project 1999 which was emulated/modded version of 1999 Everquest to the best ability they could.

Ark also is very close to Dayz, but a different engine, and structured around dinosaurs.

If you put in the changes the modding community is doing, it has turned into a very large game. Its a smaller map compared to Dayz.

Now you could take dayz and make zones, or instances. Those can be things like missions, where you go in and save a bunch civilians from the infected.

Now this is way off topic, but there is only so much you can say about servers. Each time changes happen, before its ready can hurt the game and its followers completely.

If you have a quality private modded server, you wont have issues with the kicking, or worrying about loot items. If we continue on the path of pvp in a public environment, it may continue to be an issue with farming loot items.

A possible solution

First System Public Hive:

One Character allowed system

Your character do not hop over to another server like we have now. This will solve many things. The only way you can do this is apply for server transfer once every 7 days.

Within 12 to 24 hours your character has been transferred over. You may not play the game for 12 to 24 hours. Which isn't a major issue, for those going to bed.

Two ways,

1. The character transfers over with name, age and anything else. The items on the character transfer over nothing else, like tents, cars etc.

2. The character transfers over with name, age and anything else over but not the items.

The request button, copies an identical character over to the other database and creates it prior to connection. The player has 7 days to wait for any more transfers to another server but within 12 to 24 hours they can play on the new server.

The request button shows up saying "Your character has been successfully transferred to xxxx server", You may now play there.

Something like this, when it is successfully transferred. Once they connect to the new server the characters items, age, person is transferred along with their last known position.

They may not play on the first server for up to 12 to 24 hours depending on the system used. They may not play on any other server, as your character has been moved. The new server will have a Red Star lit up where the new character has been transferred to.

This is all if the main database hive is in use.

Second System:

5 characters maximum, each is different on each server. You may only have up to 5 characters to play. Each will have its own items. These are non transferred over to the same server another character has been set.

You may not request a server transfer. All characters can not change servers and the hive records everything to that server. Each character can be viewed by the main UI interface, gear and everything.

How to do we go about all of this?

A) All rented servers are private. The customer rents a server, it becomes its own database, and off of the hive completely. They can not transfer characters to any other server if its independent of that server. They have the right to kick, ban do whatever they must. It is completely off of the hive and Dayz has no concern of them at all.

B) The public servers are official servers monitored by Dayz themselves. Each server can do the steps above being connected to the master hive. They can do 5 characters, or 1 character with the ability to do server transfers.

This is what i would do to prevent any issues with kicking, server hoping.

How does this prevent duping to a new server?

Items are addressed, with a unique id. If that character has any duplication items that have been done on a different server they will be automatically deleted.

The database has unique id's for specific items, any item that has the same or identical id will be deleted off of the character prior to transfer to a new server.

Battleye scans each Database/Character for duplication items at the beginning of the loading (or the first 5 minutes, again 30 minutes, and again 1 hour). If any duplication items are found with the same id numbers they will be automatically deleted by the system, and removed from the database. The character will then logged * GUID xxxx has duplication items and deleted. If the character has repeated duplication items, battleye is then notified of the GUID, dupe reasons, and a screenshot of the items have been done. The character is then placed on temp ban for investigation up to 7 days. They are unable to play until this is resolved.

What can we do about cheating on the official servers?

Well we can have battleye running, but also we can have an adopted system in place to record random, or unique screenshots of the person cheating. Each person has their Guid, steam account affixed to their character. If that person uses unique injectors, they can be recorded by the system. Each event can be recorded, by a simple screenshot if that person has used certain types of injectors. Example, applying speed. If that character runs a certain speed the system will catch the person running over xxx numbers. It then screenshots that persons character, and battleye scans the character for anything unique to their system. It will then send an alert to the main hive, and the dev's requesting review. The people in charge can issue a VAC ban or a temp ban for the person to respond proof.

Some unique responses from the character will be randomly screenshot. Will it stop some injectors completely, well if certain rules and regulations are affixed at the beginning a ton of this will be stopped on public servers.

The private will not come to play, they will have the default battleye system if they choose to, or another system that people make like Infistar. They have this choice because Dayz, BI don't monitor those things on private servers. It is up to the admins of those servers to issue bans based on their own rules.

If we have enough monitors in place, we can start to slow down the uses of these cheats.

Is it a perfect system = No, but its an idea.

P.s I hope you liked my idea, its taking MMO experiences and that to dayz. I have put some serious thought into a system. It might work and it might not work depending on if the database can do this seamlessly and we have no real stoppage of play or random pauses. The scans can be done internally on the character to the master hive database if criteria comes up in the database to the character they will automatically be placed into a temp ban for up to 7 days pending investigations.

If injectors are used to block battleye or anything else, the system will automatically screenshot the character and place it on a temp ban.

The system can adapt a unique system internally that would scan the character for certain criteria, if they fail they then can be logged.

Sneakydude

• Like 1

Spoofing, collection of data.

If something tries to scan the information, battleye, internal tools automatically they will be placed on hold for investigations.

So we have some data collectors out there, that allows them to scan information being addressed on the character. The only thing that comes to question is the injectors to bypass the system.

If we have a database only copy, and scan they should not have any information from the system to the client.

If we have a scan to look at the character, but nothing is transferred then they have no spoofing information.

If we have anything trying to block the scan, it will be placed on Temp ban.

If we have random screenshots of characters anything that isn't correct with the current system, it is put into log files, and recorded for future investigations.

Public Servers

If we have a good number of public servers we might be able to fill them more up then allowing for server hoping in its current form. The assigned agreement we have before connecting is with battleye and the agreement that any will fill cheating will result in your account being placed on ban for up to 7 days for full investigations. Tools are in place to scan your character, and the database to avoid any issues with our servers. Do you agree? Yes, No. A good system in place prior to us playing there on release will help out the system.

This is all i can think of tonight.

Thanks

Sneakydude

..//..

Looks like you had to read back on the first page a bit to find something of mine to nitpick.  If you decide in the future start an epistemology debate about any of my posts, don't bother.  You missed the point here, and I assume you will be missing the point in the future. If you are still around here next year, I'll ask Santa Clause to stuff some common-sense into your stocking.  Mookie knows what official server means, or presumably means...

There is no agreement to maintain persistence on an 'official' server.

The SPs agreed to provide a number of 'official' servers (agreement with BI)

There was no agreement that 'official' IP addresses would remain the same.

The SP hires out all the 'official' game instances on one hardware server

Hiring is automatic, by location.

The SP opens a new hardware server and installs a set of instances

They are not hired out yet, they are 'official'

They have new IPs.

The SP has kept it's agreement with BI

The 'official' serve you played yesterday is hired out (info wiped)

Today it is hired to an admin (private or public)

The 'instance' still has the same IP and port number.

No SP human action is needed to reset (wipe) a game instance.

Somewhere - there is a new 'official' server with a different IP

It is vanilla (persistance wiped)

The SP has kept its agreement with BI

------------------------

[edit] any of the six blocks of text above can mean; "official server player you just lost all your stash"

Edited by pilgrim

There is no agreement to maintain persistence on an 'official' server.

The SPs agreed to provide a number of 'official' servers (agreement with BI)

There was no agreement that 'official' IP addresses would remain the same.

The SP hires out all the 'official' game instances on one hardware server

Hiring is automatic, by location.

The SP opens a new hardware server and installs a set of instances

They are not hired out yet, they are 'official'

They have new IPs.

The SP has kept it's agreement with BI

The 'official' serve you played yesterday is hired out (info wiped)

Today it is hired to an admin (private or public)

The 'instance' still has the same IP and port number.

No SP human action is needed to reset (wipe) a game instance.

Somewhere - there is a new 'official' server with a different IP

It is vanilla (persistance wiped)

The SP has kept its agreement with BI

------------------------

each of the six blocks of text above means; "official server player you just lost all your shit"

You seem hostile to, or at the very least, disdainful of the concept of people playing on an official vanilla server for extended periods of time.  I'm not sure where you get the idea that only rented servers deserve to be persistent with any degree of certainty over long periods, but we clearly disagree on this fundamental aspect of what constitutes the basic provisions of DayZ playability.

I suppose we will have to cite irreconcilable differences as the reason to no longer continue this discourse.  I feel that your sentiments are toxic to the majority of the playerbase.  You surely wouldn't be foolish enough to suggest that the vast majority of players rent their own servers, and thus make up the core constituency of Dayz players.  I'm almost certain that this purported lack of agreement as to the longevity of distinct individual 'official' server persistence would be an oversight.  The very idea of a company making a multiplayer game and selling it for real money, yet failing to provide adequate and appropriate server availability, is absolutely ludicrous.  At the least it would be negligent, at the worst, fraud.  I'm sure BI would take the necessary steps upon official release of the complete game, to ensure that players could use official public servers for extended periods of time, with relative certainty that their game progress wouldn't be arbitrarily lost.

You sir, are trolling.  Read the last line of your above quoted text, and honestly tell me that that was not a taunt directed at people who wish to play on neutral territory. 

You say there is no agreement that such provisions be made in terms of public server availability.  I have not seen their agreements with SP, so I do not know.  Common sense would dictate that providing servers on which their online multiplayer game may be played, is an implicit part of the product that they are selling, labeled as DayZ Standalone.  When I purchased the game, I purchased it as a one-time transaction, to include the finished game--upon completion.  So unless they are going to pay to rent us each a server, I am fairly confident that providing free, public servers is a part of the original purchase.

Again, if you honestly feel that BI would not be completely dropping the ball, by failing to ensure the persistent availability of distinct instances of official public servers, we are at an impasse; and I would strongly discourage you from pursuing this line of discussion with me any further.  I find your ideas on the subject to be inconsistent, and objectionable.  Good day.

Edited by emuthreat

..//

The very idea of a company making a multiplayer game and selling it for real money, yet failing to provide adequate and appropriate server availability, is absolutely ludicrous.  At the least it would be negligent, at the worst, fraud.  I'm sure BI would take the necessary steps upon official release of the complete game, to ensure that players could use official public servers for extended periods of time, with relative certainty that their game progress wouldn't be arbitrarily lost.

..//..

I suggest you ask BI directly about this.

BI makes games and is not a server provider. BI does not run or hire game instances.

BI has published information on their agreement with the SPs (the agreement was made before persistence was introduced). Please take the trouble to find it and read it. Then you will be in a position to make a helpful contribution.

The number of 'official' servers made available by the SPs is proportionate to the number of hired instances. This is in the agreement.  

Now - this thread is on Reporting Public Server Abuses:

SPs do not provide an admin for 'official' servers. Therefore there is no admin abuse on 'official' servers.

However, SPs allocation or reallocation and maintenance of their 'official' servers is highly automated. Therefore there is no guarantee of persistence on 'official' servers.

If any part of this information is wrong, please point out the factual situation.

No I am not "trolling".

I would like players to understand and have the information they need to form an opinion.

I hope this information will help to reduce public server abuse and make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

xx pilgrim

--------------

Take the time to overview Server Provider operation, staffing, and their interest in the administration and design of all functions internal to the game software, on the virtual servers they provide (e.g. game-play, admin abuse, persistence). Consider the special arrangements BI has agreed with the SPs in these areas and how they are implemented.

thank you

Edited by pilgrim

would be nice if you could blacklist servers and have them not show up on your list.  kicking may not be the only reason not to go back to some.  but mostly that would help avoid going back to ones that kick that haven't been dealt with.

It's a fair enough suggestion on it's own, but with regards to kickers, ignoring them (assuming you don't report / religiously) will just gloss over the problem until there's no servers left except the ones you're able to play, which incidentally, means that the 'bad' servers are now one less scrutiniser short and can continue their practices.

SPs do not provide an admin for 'official' servers. Therefore there is no admin abuse on 'official' servers.

However, SPs allocation or reallocation and maintenance of their 'official' servers is highly automated. Therefore there is no guarantee of persistence on 'official' servers.

Apologies for wandering OT a little, but that is a really illuminating post pilgrim. In other words (and I think there's something fundamentally wrong about persistence here), an 'official' server can disappear or be reallocated, just as clan or other privately held public-hive servers can kick, disappear, etc. All things which fundamentally undermine the nature of persistence in the game.

Just looking at my favourites list, they have pretty much all changed their names in the past two months, although the IPs are the same. I wonder if a 'reallocation' in this way automatically involves a wipe. I'd tend to assume it does.

This is not a whine, incidentally. Perhaps what BI are doing is just good economics for them. I can't see it being very good for player motivation though.

• Like 2

1. its private money to keep it operational.

2. Your best to play on official servers with persistence.

Why rent public servers?

this is why i posted all public servers should be official, all private should be paid servers. This way it removed the problem with persistence, and much of the server hoping to non official farming servers.

Its not fair to use a public rented server to farm, kick and save up persistence items to be carried to official servers. Way was this allowed? because at the start it wasnt the first direction of the game. Now it has changed and so should the whole concept of public and private servers asap.

When the public official dries up, private servers will take over. Its ok arma 3 did it.

Edited by TheSneakyDude

Now we have a specifically funny case of these "special" admins.

In order to loot with his mates, the admin claims the server would be a BattlEye testserver lol. Of course upon joining, it's clan people ( ^^ battleye clan for the world ) ... now obviously I got kicked - and yes, I joined on purpose - let's just see how this reporting via feedback tracker works.... (btw how do I manage to spoiler images?)

221100screensh2uzqfgc1xk.jpg

• Like 1

"If there is indeed a problem which results in players being disconnected without reason I'm sure the Devs will investigate and resolve any issues that may be found"

Really? I have yet to see a kicking server beeing blacklisted on the hive or shut down. It is their game and they don't check it.

Like they don't care if you report a problem with Battleye block legit programs like MSI Gaming app, they say contact Battleye. It is their Anti-Cheat, so they should care about it: Costumer Support == Zero Points.

I've said a lot on this topic so I'd like to say this: 

I think BI did well, and acted sincerely - right from the start - They worked with chosen SPs. They worked to get an agreement with the SPs for the best distribution of DayZ SA, also to provide unpaid 'official' servers, and to get the best experience for all DayZ players. NOT about money - It was to make sure DayZ SA got special status with SPs as much as possible - and the players got the best deal and the best treatment that BI could arrange. They made a good effort to start up the Hive and the Public Servers correctly for the players.

Obviously we have run into a problem, but I truly expect BI can sort it out themselves.

They have dealt with worse stuff in the past.

The SPs do not belong to BI they are independent companies: they can't be "forced" to stick to the spirit of an agreement, (they are not game companies, they are hardware rental companies, they rent 500 different games and their standard written policy is they never concern themselves with what happens inside a game). -  In the meantime, continue to complain to SPs certainly.

But BI is free to do exactly what it likes inside the gameplay, by itself it can make loot stockpiling on "no-entry" low-pop servers much less worthwhile.

I mainy wanted to say: I do not blame BI for this current situation. A lot of people knock BI mainly for stupid reasons, but Bohemia are OK by me. They are always advancing. The situation is bad: Bohemia is NOT bad.

OK?  (end of clarification, thanx)

xx pilgrim

Edited by pilgrim

Reported a server the other day while playing with Honey-B.

The admin was really abusing his server. He was constantly using global chat to figure out who was shooting around him and would ban anyone that shot him. So naturally Honey-B and me found the guy and killed him. Honey-B got banned, Admin added him as a friend and basically taunted him. After that Honey-B reported the server. I have reported the Server as well because the admin ended up banning me as well.

Why exactly is there still the possibility to be kicked from public servers? The only reasons should be a permanently high ping, cheating and maybe a free slot for the one who pays for the server.

1.) High ping should be handled by access restrictions and automated handling by the server (if the ping increases permanently after being connected to the server). Maybe with a short warning time (1-2 minutes) for the client.

2.) Cheating can not be judged by other players since you can not tell who is cheating. Names don't have a faintest meaning in DayZ. Thus, being kicked for cheating should be handled by the server/BattlEye only.

3.) Like being kicked for high ping, being kicked (randomly chosen by the server) to let the server owner in, should be handled automatically by the server. A warning time/countdown for the according client would be nice.

There is no single reason to have a button or command for the server owner to kick somebody from a public server. THE ONLY PURPOSE OF SUCH A BUTTON OR COMMAND IS TO CREATE A SAFE LOOTING ENVIRONMENT FOR THE ADMIN AND HIS FRIENDS.

• Like 3

Is this really a problem? I've been kicked once by a server admin and twice by Battleeye in 1500 hours.

I always thought servers reserved slots for the owner.

e.g. A 30 player server only lets 29 people connect, if the setting is enabled.

Why exactly is there still the possibility to be kicked from public servers? The only reasons should be a permanently high ping, cheating and maybe a free slot for the one who pays for the server.

1.) High ping should be handled by access restrictions and automated handling by the server (if the ping increases permanently after being connected to the server). Maybe with a short warning time (1-2 minutes) for the client.

2.) Cheating can not be judged by other players since you can not tell who is cheating. Names don't have a faintest meaning in DayZ. Thus, being kicked for cheating should be handled by the server/BattlEye only.

3.) Like being kicked for high ping, being kicked (randomly chosen by the server) to let the server owner in, should be handled automatically by the server. A warning time/countdown for the according client would be nice.

There is no single reason to have a button or command for the server owner to kick somebody from a public server. THE ONLY PURPOSE OF SUCH A BUTTON OR COMMAND IS TO CREATE A SAFE LOOTING ENVIRONMENT FOR THE ADMIN AND HIS FRIENDS.

Retarded server admins tend to kick other people so they can just harvest all the loot on their server peacefully.

• Like 1

Loot on the benign 0/50 server you rent to PvP at the 50/50 public servers faster.

The true spirit of DayZ as it has been so far.

The revolving door PvP burnout people who emulate their favorite "content providers" will probably find 1.0 Vanilla standalone to be too time consuming and many of the people who exploit server ownership are the same who will prefer to play mods.

• Like 1

[threads brought together]

A Public Hive server admin will sometimes not change the serve name given him by the SP, so the server still has an "official sounding" name:

DayZ EU 3-xxx - Hosted by Villayer.com - Persistence Enabled

DayZ EU 2-xxx (Public/Veteran) 131009 - Hosted by GameServers.com

These two real examples are both kick servers,(14/Jan/2016). I have altered the country code and server number myself, for the example (because this is not a complaint, it is an explanation). When you log-in you are kicked, even though they are Public Hive Servers.

The game admins have not changed the name string,so these look as though they "official" servers.

And a good number of Public Hive servers with obvious changed names, also kick - of course -  (still against the rules).

In my region there are quite a lot of Public Hive servers that do not let players join. Admin abuse is common.

Seven of the servers in my DayZ favorite list are down tonight - the STEAM list says they are "offline".  So this evening I had to search around to find a place to play.

I ended up not playing... so forget it for tonight, maybe some other day..

I logged in to a server I played all this patch - got kicked after 2 mins.. nah, this is getting old..

It is not unusual to be kicked from a Public Hive server (often an "autokick" is operating) or to be kicked after 5 or 15 minutes play.

Plenty of Public Hive server names openly tell players "dont join" you are not welcome (this is against the naming rules) . BUT others do not say so: 

Also, server names are changed by the admins as often as they want (only the IP stays the same).

And if an admin stops renting a server, it is rented out to someone else but it keeps the same IP.

Today it may be Public Hive - fair and honest - but tomorrow the same IP may be "official", or "bad admin" or "Private" or "new good admin", or "whitelist or "keep out".

So:

Does anyone know if there is a list anywhere of the REAL 'official' servers, run by the SPs for players?

On this forum the word 'official' is used to mean a server that has not been hired out to a user/admin. It is maintained at the SPs expense.

I do not know if those servers still exist.

Does anyone know of such a list?

I don't know any way of checking Public Hive servers except logging in and seeing what happens. Many are loot farms.

there is an official complaints procedure for unfair Public Hive server admin actions

The "no join" gangs and kick admins on the Public Hive laugh openly about the complaints procedure (but not on this forum)

rules

Edited by pilgrim
  • Like 1

Go to the server browser and look for Schwabam's Playhouse. Public 3pp server where you will never be kicked for the benefit of the server owners. It was created specifically because of this problem.

• Like 3

Go to the server browser and look for Schwabam's Playhouse. Public 3pp server where you will never be kicked for the benefit of the server owners. It was created specifically because of this problem.

thanx for that ColdAtrophy

it's now 3am here in Europe and  and I played 20 mins on a USA server

- ping of 155 to SchwaBAM's

seriously - thank you

But .. ya know .. can anyone tell me what the Public Hive is FOR any more?  It is just a cheap way of getting a private server for yourself ?

OK so the system has fallen to bits

SA has become another in the list of EXPLOIT games

It is sad to see that BI have lost control - after they put in so much effort

Edited by pilgrim
  • Like 2