boneboys

Stable Branch - 0.58 Discussion

I keep trying to zoom in when I look at things IRL.  I'm so disappointed every time it fails. 

That was me at the beach this summer. My friends began asking me why I was squinting all the time  :lol:

• Like 2

I keep trying to zoom in when I look at things IRL.  I'm so disappointed every time it fails.  

Man, that would be cool - Steve Austin, Bionic Man cool.   :D 

Yeah, I know what you mean. People always look at me in a weird way if they hear me saying "Hello, are you friendly?!". :lol:
  • Like 2

That was me at the beach this summer. My friends began asking me why I was squinting all the time  :lol:

Seeing random pixels ... just checking for movement!

• Like 1

Test 1 exp. server is down. Not sure when it went to down, but it seems they may wait another day to release .59

Also there was 27 people in Test 1 server at one point...

I need that password...

Edited by hrdrok

Test 1 exp. server is down. Not sure when it went to down, but it seems they may wait another day to release .59

Also there was 27 people in Test 1 server at one point...

I need that password...

It's like we're all in the waiting room when the baby's about to be born  :P

• Like 4

It's like we're all in the waiting room when the baby's about to be born  :P

Boneboys should just create our thread so we can wait for our bundle of joy there...

• Like 2

I think the devs are having too much fun playing .59 ... I've never seen more than 4 devs in a locked test room at a time !

• Like 1

I think the devs are having too much fun playing .59 ... I've never seen more than 4 devs in a locked test room at a time !

i think they are playing with evangelists (AKA streamers!?)

it seems they are having so much fun that they forgot about releasing the update :D 

i think they are playing with evangelists (AKA streamers!?)

it seems they are having so much fun that they forgot about releasing the update :D

Plox give .59 update we need moar zombee we need moar content !

Let us say together the BIS prayer:

Our devs, who art in a locked Test server, faultless be thy server hardware. Experimental 0.59 come, thy builds stable, so that we can move on to the zombie AI reintroduction build ASAP. Give us this day 0.59 and forgive us our hype, as we forgive your builder for crashing and burning. Amen.

• Like 11

Our devs, who art in a locked Test server, faultless be thy server hardware. Experimental 0.59 come, thy builds stable, so that we can move on to the zombie AI reintroduction build ASAP. Give us this day 0.59 and forgive us our hype, as we forgive your builder for crashing and burning. Amen.

Amen, Really Amen.

• Like 1

Plox give .59 update we need moar zombee we need moar content !

Don't get too hyped about zombies. More likely .60 exp...

• Like 1

Man, developers if you can read this my Grand father(A good man;War hero and Bashed some skulls for the union back in the day) passed away just a little bit ago today(The only one i knew;never met my dads real dad).I don't even know how I am going to break it to my 4 year  old(She loves to watch me play and really loves your guy's work;also misses zeds).To the point it would be sweet if you could release new exp build;today or tomorrow.So i can at least enjoy myself. As a sort of  way i can actually escape reality for a bit in a matter of speaking. While my little one is gone during this time of grief. Either that or let me test before the release.It would be greatly appreciated and you'd have my gratitude for the commemorative action. Even if it is just a one time thing. I''d give you my word as a man to keep my mouth shut about the details;a man is only as good as his word(Morals)...I understand if not and completely will have no hard feelings appreciate your hard work. I don't mind if it's s  some what rough diamond; just as long as it's new stuff and comes with a few hot fixes...

On another note;Whats up the usual fellas you know who you are.Sorry haven't been on in awhile lives been busy and complicated.How are you all?....I have yet to find an m4 this build; straight up, but plenty of augs and repetitive guns at some locations...Also virtually almost no netting or fishing hooks....Protector cases seem to be over spawning in vast extent.Fishing village up north on the coast virtually nothing.What was found made no sense.

Edited by Scarcifer
  • Like 1

There's some more activity on steamdb

Internal debug. Maybe tomorrow we get it. They must be rolling out sleeping bags at this point.

• Like 3

These prayer words actually made me feel good. Thank you Farther. 

Don't get too hyped about zombies. More likely .60 exp...

At this point.. it could be anywhere between .60 and .78  

However, when this day does come I think a little bit of wee will come out even if they are broken to hell or not  :D

• Like 3

I'm afraid I have to disappoint you but the status report said they were still busy with the infected. :(

But we can always hope they finished it in time! ^_^

The Test 1 server is back up. And there is 30/50 playing right now...

• Like 5

I'm afraid I have to disappoint you but the status report said they were still busy with the infected. :(

But we can always hope they finished it in time! ^_^

No, no. I know that. That's why I said "move on", as in get 0.59 locked up and ready for stable so we can move on to the next one.

• Like 2

Any steamdb activity, God please :D

Nope.

I feel like I'm crawling through an endless desert of my own design!! :o

I post songs I hate when I hate life.... sorry not sorry.

• Like 2

Ughhjjj they really gonna do this silent thing til they finally release it ? If those are "survivor evangelists" In that test room i'm gonna be piiiissseddd! Some scrub ass PVPers shouldnt get first stab at all the good patches , it should be US the TESTERS , but he'll we've only been their bitches for 1.5 years it's whateves :/ ! Eugen harton please put some sense into your boys at the office and let us into your love !!!

Edited by Grapefruit kush
  • Like 4

Ughhjjj they really gonna do this silent thing til they finally release it ? If those are "survivor evangelists" In that test room i'm gonna be piiiissseddd! Some scrub ass PVPers shouldnt get first stab at all the good patches , it should be US the TESTERS , but he'll we've only been their bitches for 1.5 years it's whateves :/ ! Eugen harton please put some sense into your boys at the office and let us into your love !!!

I believe I read there'd be other categories of evangelists one would think the "scientific" community would be a useful subset. I'm three days shy of a one month break and itching to dive back in head first putting the new stuff through it's  paces. This coming one has a lot of interesting stuff supposedly but I'm personally looking forward to going over aerial transport with a fine toothed comb.  

• Like 5

Breath deep the gathering vapor, dawg.

The "survivaLIST evangelists" are people for the scrum and are the hermit/mountain men people not the PvP people. (If that's what you're referencing.)

And I don't think the TEST servers are for the scrums at all....

We're not the people for the TEST servers, we're the people for the forum, right?

If you feel you contribute and enjoy the experience, try to be happy with that! :thumbsup: :)

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 4