boneboys

Stable Branch - 0.58 Discussion

where the optimization in this game? I am a player of great mother Russia, and I have a lot of issues for developers. I have GeForce GTX 980 Ti and this perfect game is lagging on my PC. Please tell me how i can play this awsome game, on my shity computer. With love. 

Have you searched the forums? there are many forms of personalized optimizations. Mine works just great with the gtx 780ti and the new one gtx 960ti 4gb. Do look at the forums, as many people have been coming up with excellent posts.

General + Troubleshooting forums.

First page of general

https://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/228617-release-dayz-config-tweak-tool/

Edited by TheSneakyDude

ЕБАНЫЕ ПЕНДОСУ .ЧТОБЫ У ВАШИХ МАТЕРЕЙ МАТКА ОТВАЛИЛАСЬ.ЕБАЛ РОТ РАЗРАБОВ ЭТО ИГРЫ И ВСЕ ЧТО С НИМИ СВЯЗАНО.ЛУТАЛ БЛЯТЬ 6 ЧАСОВ ЧТОБЫ МЕНЯ ВЫЕБАЛА БОЛЕЗНЬ ИЗ ВОЗДУХА.ЗАЕБИСЬ.СОСИТЕЙ ХУЙ.

• Like 1

Is it true that there has been no big update since August? 

To stable... Pretty much, yes.  Some significant changes are currently in experimental and should be here some time in the near future.  

BI has changed their release strategy to have changes spend more time in experimental in order to make stable...  well, more stable.  This is presumably behind the long pause on stable branch that nobody seems to be very content with.  It gives the appearance that development has stopped and has driven away many previously dedicated players.  Risky strategy IMO at this still-early point in development.  Makes me wonder if people would just prefer the frequent changes & updates even if it comes with flagrant bugs.

*sigh*

Is it true that there has been no big update since August? 

.59 is being worked on in experimental, click on dayz --properties--opt into beta.

You will see that they are reworking many things, and some bugs exist but i am finding it running rather nicely to be honest with 50 in the server.

Mind you i don't sit in cherno or electro all day either.