boneboys

Stable Branch - 0.58 Discussion

yqsdq5Y.jpg?1

Biohaze you spawn in cherno? I've legit found a full kit already besides backpack and i see you on the server im in =0.... Im the police officer running around Cherno heading north towards the apartment complexes.

I've already crashed once (locked up my whole PC had to do a hard reset) and been kicked for "Authentication Timeout" once.

I love Roleplaying as a cop:

5U4fQ2k.jpg

Does anyone know how to say "Freeze (or stop) Police!" in czech?

Can we talk about the official changelog for a second? 

Not here, make a Topic when you have verified your information.

Put it in General.

Not here, make a Topic when you have verified your information.

Put it in General.

Okay then. Never mind.

@ Boneboys uhm sorry but why should Tatanko open a thread if he wants to talk about the changelog of 0.58 stable. Isnt here the right place for discuss the new features?

Edited by imun

@ Boneboys uhm sorry but why should Tatanko open a thread if he wants to talk about the changelog of 0.58 stable. Isnt here the right place for discuss the new features?

I'll be keeping my statements to myself from now on. I just wanted to help ensure the accuracy of the changelog, but my knowledge of the subject isn't trustworthy I guess.

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 2

Biohaze you spawn in cherno? I've legit found a full kit already besides backpack and i see you on the server im in =0.... Im the police officer running around Cherno heading north towards the apartment complexes.

Nope.

Near Svetlo.

Thought someone was in a Police Station I was near and called out to them without response....

ColdAtrophy spawned near Cherno though and I just signed off... maybe he'll see this in time to meet up.

TGEqKlw.jpg

If I can't see you, you can't see me, right?

• Like 6

0.58 Stable Topic for you.

I will post the changelog as soon as possible.

Please be patient.

Keep it clean, keep it tidy...

Thank you.

-snip-

Fixed:

- Zombies slide when deciding whether to aggro on player or not.

-snip-

And does this fix mean infected are in right now?

I've already crashed once (locked up my whole PC had to do a hard reset) and been kicked for "Authentication Timeout" once.

I can see you in my serber as well ;) ...anyone on this random Official sounding server see OFP Strawberry in the player list , come to the cherno apartments (novoselky) and we will do that .58 surviving thang together! You have to come with an RP in mind though lol, im the cop =0

And does this fix mean infected are in right now?

I didn't see any.

They probably spawn at restarts in very limited numbers and do not respawn at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Had the could not pick up items bug.

Leaving the building and coming back helped.

I didn't see any.

They probably spawn at restarts in very limited numbers and do not respawn at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Had the could not pick up items bug.

Leaving the building and coming back helped.

Yes leaving and coming back helps. Or try open and close doors to sync server client state. For me it helped 90 % if the bug appeared.

2 firestations and cant walk up the stairs , in other buildings so far no issue with that

both elektro , ran into a person who said it worked if you jumped but couldnt get it to work for me like that

This patch. It is the FUCKING BEST THING IN THE WORLD. Not a single time did I have a problem with desync. And I didn't find a single can of food. Which was awesome. Only 2 cans of coke. Even more awesome. This is what i got after about 30 minutes. 2 CR75s, 1 mag, 1 Amphibia, sporter mag, drybag, basic clothes and a chest holster. A lil too many weapons but it's okay because mags and ammo were rare. And no rifles/long guns which was awesome. I was also surprised about the drybag but I was the first to loot the place so ofc I got all the l33ts. DayZ is really getting there, waiting for a good patch is worth it.

• Like 4

There will be a lot of tears from ppl wanting mil gear . It's a bit of a chore now to find.    :D

2 firestations and cant walk up the stairs , in other buildings so far no issue with that

both elektro , ran into a person who said it worked if you jumped but couldnt get it to work for me like that

I had that at a the firestations too.

You have to run to get up there.

where are the zombies in the 0.58???

+1

This patch. It is the FUCKING BEST THING IN THE WORLD. Not a single time did I have a problem with desync. And I didn't find a single can of food. Which was awesome. Only 2 cans of coke. Even more awesome. This is what i got after about 30 minutes. 2 CR75s, 1 mag, 1 Amphibia, sporter mag, drybag, basic clothes and a chest holster. A lil too many weapons but it's okay because mags and ammo were rare. And no rifles/long guns which was awesome. I was also surprised about the drybag but I was the first to loot the place so ofc I got all the l33ts. DayZ is really getting there, waiting for a good patch is worth it.

You didn't find one shotgun? I've seen loads and am carrying a pump on my back and a sawn off in my backpack - Have also seen sporter (plus clip), lzh, the carbine.

Also have a magnum with speedloader. Mosin clip. Makarov. I'm almost light green everything and basically got everything in cernaya polona after spawning just west of svetlo.

Took about 30 mins.

I did notice that people on stable are ignoring houses that the exp. people have learned to check out.

• Like 1

Great patch so far, but same bug as experimental with memory leaks every time you exit the game... (Which is a pain...)