boneboys

Stable Branch - 0.58 Discussion

Is it me or are the bambis more aggressive than usual?

Hah, yeah.

People have realized how little they have to lose as bambies. Plus, an bambie might be able to snag someone else's decent gear if they get lucky.

Bambies are basically some higher functioning form of Infected now. 

• Like 2

I found a walkie-talkie, threw a battery in it. No one responded to my call for friendlies though :(

Are the servers up ? Gonna hop on after breakfast :)

not yet :-)

Are the servers up ? Gonna hop on after breakfast :)

Experimental servers are still there. But any progress you make will be lost once stable hits.

Agreed, ammo is even easier to get it seems. As is mags for practically ever weapon. Perhaps going to stable they will make adjustments to the CLE. Since it is no longer tied to patches and can update on the fly. If they would add zombies back, perhaps it wouldn't seem we have enough guns as we had two things to combat.

This was mentioned in the status report. They will be able to tweak the CLE. They want to see how things balance out with the greater number of players over a much, much larger number of servers.

quote name="IMT" post="2300770" timestamp="1440592368"]

Does someone know by the way what this problem is and what causes it?

axNnJKu.jpg

It started when I got my new graphics card and yes I have the correct driver.

I get this issue when I change launch parameters.

Edited by Luc1fer

Ughh... Yet another push back to 6:00 cest ,,,, come on devs I'll have to wait til tomorrow at this point :/ . I really hope there's some extras in there :/.

Edited by Grapefruit kush

Ughh... Yet another push back to 6:00 cest ,,,, come on devs I'll have to wait til tomorrow at this point :/ . I really hope there's some extras in there :/.

Where did you hear this from? I didn't see it on twitter.

I thought Grapefruit meant 6 AM CEST tomorrow.

Anyways, its still about an hour away. Hopefully it gets pushed before then.

Edited by gsfilmer

I thought Grapefruit meant 6 AM CEST tomorrow.

Anyways, its still about an hour away. Hopefully it gets pushed before then.

Sorry Im going to work around then which is why I said I will have to wait til tomorrow ... I can't wait for something really monumental to come through dayz , all thse patches getting delayed on such basic patches makes me sad , if it was a delay

On .59 I wouldnt be so irritated because there seems to be some new content promised for .59 but damn .58 is dry as fuck hah, except for the basic survival premise finally coming into the game .

• Like 1

Sorry Im going to work around then which is why I said I will have to wait til tomorrow ... I can't wait for something really monumental to come through dayz , all thse patches getting delayed on such basic patches makes me sad , if it was a delay

On .59 I wouldnt be so irritated because there seems to be some new content promised for .59 but damn .58 is dry as fuck hah, except for the basic survival premise finally coming into the game .

I work nights a lot including tonight so I'm in the same boat.

• Like 1

OP updated with changelog details.

As always...
Please be patient.
Keep it clean, keep it tidy...
Thank you.

• Like 3

I work nights a lot including tonight so I'm in the same boat.

I work from about 5am to 11 am most days.  So, I may have hit the sweet zone this morning.  Done with work as of a few minutes ago, wife just left town for 2 days, can't work out because of an elbow injury . . . who's gonna play DayZ for the next 12 hours?   Me!

• Like 3

Servers up, aaaannnnndd here we go!  Good thing I got a full night's sleep instead of waking up early/staying up.

• Like 1

My guess is that stable servers will have zeds and animals... they were turned off on experimental. The changelog makes no reference to having them out for stable.

- Cannabis buds cooking states should be fixed now.

WTF? Did I missed something? I saw the plant on reddit, yes, but I had no idea that it is (was on exp) in-game?

WTF? Did I missed something?

No, they were in the files but not implemented so were deemed off.

Consume with moderation.

Not seen them myself, first one to post a screenie gets a free suspension  :P

• Like 5