kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

Been in the same server since the patch went out. Nice to see 1PP is back.

Found this little jewel. Just need to find a mag now. B)

v79kpj.jpg

Pretty geared up for now.

oh4nyg.jpg

Also found a different camo pattern USMC pants. Was asking if anyone else had found some in the last 0.58 exp patch, but no one answered. So, here we go.

24cxws3.jpg

If things haven't changed a long barracks should hook you up with the UMP mags.

• Like 2

Try this guys if you have an axe.

Go to somewhere where there are clothes you can tear into rags. Stand next to the clothing item then open your inventory. Now drag the clothing from the vicinity boxes up to the top of the inventory where your axe is. 

Tell me what happens.

I seem to crash more often than not.

Here I am crashing: https://streamable.com/q0lm

turn on the sound for extra exasperation!

Edited by freethink
  • Like 2

Let us know if any of the crafting works!

The barrel just devoured my garden lime and a goat pelt... possibly because it has 168l of fuel in it already? i cannot tell what liquid is in there...

• Like 2

Performance seems good to me and I haven't seen any crashes.

Saw a deer and a chicken on the path up north, on the way I hit the heli crash and found my first SVD with PSO-1!

I was already carrying an mp133 so I double-carried until I got to a safe area.

That's when I glitched ... when I attempted to eat.

(I didn't put gun down before I ate, forcing the SVD to drop and then I couldn't take it back into my hands)

Of course, I was clicking and dragging and dropping trying to get things they way they were...

Well, I should've taken a screenshot of it but at one point I had both guns in my inventory and nothing in my hands.

Anyway, I logged off and will log back in shorty and see what happens.

edit:  alt-tab update: everything seems to be back in order.

Edited by GaryWalnuts
  • Like 2

Got the No Message Received on your server aswell, it was either a crash or a restart. ;)

yeah, I noticed it was showing server time of 0800 when I went to log back in.

Just tested inventory persistence with the server reset a few minutes ago.  My military tent held items, but my barrel was cleared :/

• Like 3

If things haven't changed a long barracks should hook you up with the UMP mags.

Found some! 3 mags. Got 2 UMP. (Saving one for a friend.  ;) )

Very nice SMG in my opinion.

wmaz2o.jpg

qsnw9v.jpg

el1pci.jpg

• Like 7

Found quite the cache of items in the skinny gray deerstand atop Stary tent hill.

W0t5nzz.jpg

Grabbed the dern compass and compensator just following the 60 sec restart warning.

Hope I still have them....

• Like 2

Found quite the cache of items in the skinny gray deerstand atop Stary tent hill.

W0t5nzz.jpg

Grabbed the dern compass and compensator just following the 60 sec restart warning.

Hope I still have them....

Is it just me or were those stands lootles before todays update? There's a type of shed that I pretty sure was barren before today too.

I've done it the way you've said to do it and I always ended up getting sick.

Did you chase it down with pond water? So far, for a couple builds, anything color changed once from cooking has been ok to eat, even though it said raw still.

Is it just me or were those stands lootles before todays update? There's a type of shed that I pretty sure was barren before today too.

I feel like I've found standard deerstand loot in them a couple of times but only recently.

• Like 1

I can't climb ladders. The first time I thought it was the server but it's happened again. I'm guessing it's related to the  -newui and maybe -noborder.

• Like 3

I can't climb ladders. The first time I thought it was the server but it's happened again. I'm guessing it's related to the  -newui and maybe -noborder.

I had trouble climbing fire house the steps where I spawned near Electro.

It only seemed to be the first step of each staircase that I couldn't climb.

I did the vault-and-spin method to get up each first step.

I don't know if they are related but I'm not using -newui right now or -noborder

• Like 1

I ate some lard and am now combating food poisoning... Not looking good, on the cusp of death...

Trying to stay alive by being energized and hydrated....

EDIT: just vomited... out with the bad i guess...

Edited by FlimFlamm

I had trouble climbing fire house the steps where I spawned near Electro.

It only seemed to be the first step of each staircase that I couldn't climb.

I did the vault-and-spin method to get up each first step.

I don't know if they are related but I'm not using -newui right now or -noborder

first time was the ladder at the building site east of polana, second time was some hunting stand. All I can basically do is switch between climb and drop down text but I can't actually do either. I'll try without the -newui

BAKmWgc.jpg

Has hyperthermic always shown as "overheating" or is that a recent change?

• Like 1

BAKmWgc.jpg

Has hyperthermic always shown as "overheating" or is that a recent change?

Hyperthermic is the stage after overheating.
  • Like 5

Not sure if it's new, but it's time to really start looking under the beds/various pieces of furniture again - lots of goodies there.

2NEPuCL.jpg

Drenched status = rapidly cooling off.

RAK and loose mag in Drybag were damp while rest was dry.

2NEPuCL.jpg

Drenched status = rapidly cooling off.

RAK and loose mag in Drybag were damp while rest was dry.

I found 2 teddy bears that looked spawned at a boat and the bears and their contents were soaking wet but the hunter pants also spawned there were dry. I've gone for two swims today but haven't bothered to check what got wet, mountain backpacks are waterproof right?

I played on a 1pp uk server for some hours and had good performance and no crashes. Did not see anybody (no zombies and no players). Are some of you playing on the uk servers?

One strange thing happened:

I dropped a crossbow right after the "server restarts in 60s" warning, picked it up and searched a nice tree to logout (this took maybe 30 seconds). When I logged back in I had the crossbow and it was also duplicated at the position where I dropped it before. Can anyone try to confirm this?

I played on a 1pp uk server for some hours and had good performance and no crashes. Did not see anybody (no zombies and no players). Are some of you playing on the uk servers?

One strange thing happened:

I dropped a crossbow right after the "server restarts in 60s" warning, picked it up and searched a nice tree to logout (this took maybe 30 seconds). When I logged back in I had the crossbow and it was also duplicated at the position where I dropped it before. Can anyone try to confirm this?

Been like that for awhile I believe. If you puck up or put stuff down timed right around a reset or disconnect it'll dupe it.

I checked my gear in my bag, jacket, protective case, etc. And there's no pattern I can see, just randomly damp or not. Some stuff I know I swam with is dry and some stuff I picked up after is damp.

Update, just lost my damp stat and so did all my gear.

Edited by BCBasher

I picked up a lit campfire to see what would happen. Don't do that.

After melting my face I dropped the campfire and ran for water. I eventually found a creek and sat in that for about 10 minutes. The whole time I had red overheating status and blurry screen. After about 20 minutes of being drenched/soaked I finally cooled down and eventually healed.

YMMV when playing with fire.

• Like 3

I found 2 teddy bears that looked spawned at a boat and the bears and their contents were soaking wet but the hunter pants also spawned there were dry. I've gone for two swims today but haven't bothered to check what got wet, mountain backpacks are waterproof right?

The only ones that are supposed to be 100% waterproof are the drybag and sposn.  

On the subject, I did notice yesterday that some tent contents were wet that were dry when I put them in.

Both a car tent and a civilian tent, I didn't have a mil tent to check.

• Like 2