boneboys

Exp Update: 0.57128035*

Nothing wiped, hotbar seems far more responsive, as does zombies. Even if they are still extremely glitchy.

Found a landmine within <1 minute of playing, I take it spawn rates have been reset or the old system scrapped? Also able to double click items back into my inventory, in the version before this, they would simply disappear most of the time.

Lootsplosion and inception clothes still seem to be in.

there may have been a persistent wipe. My pack is not where I left it.

i have a question regarding this report 0025091: Unable to see ping and desync (related to ID 0025051)

Geez' response is:

Hello desnake.
There were ways to abuse the information, which for obvious reasons we do not want to share. Please bear in mind that the game is in alpha state and that some changes may not be permanent or appear in the final product.
Regards,
Geez

I understand that seeing infos from other players can be abused. but why your own infos? duping via desync-abuse?? i think i would know if i had desync most of the times without even checking the player window. i don't get that kind of reasoning. i always understood that your own network-related infos are somewhat crucial to know in an online game...
Edited by joe_mcentire

there may have been a persistent wipe. My pack is not where I left it.

Character intact though? That's good news. ('cept for your pack of course - sorry) - Can't wait to finish my day and wade back in....

Are we still looking at a .57 rollout to stable in 48 hours or so....??? I've been out of comm for a couple days....

Nothing wiped, hotbar seems far more responsive, as does zombies. Even if they are still extremely glitchy.

Found a landmine within <1 minute of playing, I take it spawn rates have been reset or the old system scrapped? Also able to double click items back into my inventory, in the version before this, they would simply disappear most of the time.

Lootsplosion and inception clothes still seem to be in.

There seems to have been a persistence wipe. I spawned at Sveto and had no problem finding all I needed and more in the first couple minutes:

Cr62j0p.jpg

It'll be difficult to make any reasonable guess as to changes to CLE without at least a couple RL days of observation on a single build.

Medical clothes Loot bomb at NEAF is still there

Yeah, that attached building to the garage no matter where it is seems to have a crazy 'splosion of medical scrubs. My guess is that those clothes have some x desired value but they aren't attached to either big or little hospital spawn points yet and they are to these garage supply sheds and so they all go there.

any good recommended servers? I would like to find others to play with and test stuff out with 

Oh crap I'm almost back from lunch - hold on :-)

Your always ether at lunch or almost done with it. XD

Found a landmine in a shed in Bor. Set it up a the lootsplosion at the gatehouse to pavlovo military base. Crashed shortly after that but I feel like my work is done for the evening.

Lost a repeater I had in hands but found ammo for the winchester on my back so all is good.

Edited by freethink
  • Like 1

Any chance the devs could include changelogs with exp updates?

Any chance the devs could include changelogs with exp updates?

Probably more time-consuming than it's worth. If there's anything very specific they want us to be aware of, they'd mention it, as they have before.

Press "button" to cancel action bug, still seems to be in. Very annoying. Found clothsplosions and other stuff, that were present in the earlier version, as well.

Once this bug presents itself, it appears that Inventory bugs out, as well. So, inventory/hotbar is still bugged, nevermind what I mentioned on the other page.

Edited by Santa fox

Trucks are frigging crazy, especially when you get de synced. Mine went on its side for no apparent reason and had no power to climb hills xcountry. The engine was screaming so loud I was afraid it blow the head gasket then it started to roll backwards in spite shift-w.

I seem to be entirely unable to eat or drink. Switched servers, restarted DayZ, moved the food around, tried multiple cans, tried eating it from the floor. Just runs the animation then sits on cancel action forever (until I cancel the action).

Also, putting away my splitting axe results in a broken wrist for a couple seconds. :P

Edited by Beizs

I seem to be entirely unable to eat or drink. Switched servers, restarted DayZ, moved the food around, tried multiple cans, tried eating it from the floor. Just runs the animation then sits on cancel action forever (until I cancel the action).

Also, putting away my splitting axe results in a broken wrist for a couple seconds. :P

As a workaround: just don't cancel it. It's a serverside issue and you will eventually eat it. Once the cancel message comes up you'll be able to move but avoid vaulting/switching weapons until it says 'i have eaten...'

I was on DayZ UK5 0-1 (Experimental/Unstable) and didn't have the issue but it could've been that the server wasn't packed/bogged down yet.

Edited by freethink

As a workaround: just don't cancel it. It's a serverside issue and you will eventually eat it. Once the cancel message comes up you'll be able to move but avoid vaulting/switching weapons until it says 'i have eaten...'

I was on DayZ UK5 0-1 (Experimental/Unstable) and didn't have the issue but it could've been that the server wasn't packed/bogged down yet.

Randomly resolved its self, works almost instantly now. :D

It appears you can no longer check your ping or desync in the 'p' menu though.

CTD's are still present. Just ran across NWAF after driving a V3S and having all tires blown out, pulling out my 22 Trumpet and crashed.

CTD's are still present. Just ran across NWAF after driving a V3S and having all tires blown out, pulling out my 22 Trumpet and crashed.

I'm sensing a pattern here and am increasingly convinced that we should revoke your Chernarussian driver's license.

• Like 1

Started fresh in the SE again.

Had little trouble finding food enough to run North pretty much immediately.

After a weird mix of looted and unlooted areas I came out with a RAK, a repeater, and hand carrying Blaze because I have the ammo.

(I have not seen any infected since I first loaded this build with my original character who got pushed off a roof way up north.)

The one odd health related thing I'm seeing is I have not seen healing or healthy once.

I ate as I ran keeping myself just on the edge of stuffed, and finally after seeing light green energized I sat and waited to heal as I usually do.

A couple minutes goes by, roommates cat sits on my lap.

5 more minutes of cat petting later, still no healing.

Logged out for dinner.

I'm wondering if my status will somehow refresh with respawn.

Maybe something bugged my blood totals, or something....

The character took no damage nor was sick or otherwise injured at all at any point.

Edited by BioHaze

Did i just win Dayz? Or is experimental becoming really easy ? Lol first off, 1 apple brought me from orange hungry to hydrated and neutral hungry, then i found these beauties in only 2 towns:

BmNk9yd.jpg

8V5Dx15.jpg

Gonna play some more soon, but if anyone is on US first person servers lemme know and i'll pick ya up! Or if anyone has mosin bullets for trades i've got lots of mp5 mags to share =)!

• Like 1

Are zombies removed? Pusta, Mogilevka, Vishnoye...zero infected.

EDIT: Kabanino and Grishino...also zero zeds

Edited by igor-vk