boneboys

Exp Update: 0.57128035*

Are zombies removed? Pusta, Mogilevka, Vishnoye...zero infected.

Zombies are not removed, experienced several, over several towns and servers.

Are zombies removed? Pusta, Mogilevka, Vishnoye...zero infected.

No just far fewer around , saw two on the outskirts of staroye and one in novy sobor ! Ran em over too lol .

Can't speak for any other cop car spawns but across multiple 1st Person UK servers there has been a cop car wreck at the spot just south west of stari yar [both tnoight and last night, its always there], loot bombed with stab vests, MP5s and Raks, I got an MP5 with 3 mags, a red dot and ACOG just there, also not sure if intentional [i like it anyway] I've found an M65 jacket among a pile of other clothes in a cottage and an amphibia in a shed, is this a new 'small chance for anything to spawn somewhere random' type thing? both were quite close to each other [in the same settlement 300-400 meters apart] so it's possible they were left there by players

Edited by a_ruttle

Great to be early on a fresh server... Mp5, red dot sight, mags, rounds, Smersh vest.. Lots of nice things. Just need a mag for my 74-u which I'm yet to find. Was lucky enough to be just by NEAF when the serves came online. Had 2 mp-5's vanish in my hands... It's weird, as I went to put it away my character started to carry it like a pistol and it froze in my inventory and then finally disappeared. Was taking a very long time register with the server when you eat or drink. My mate on the same server had multiple CTD's. I use a free app called Large Address Aware and never seem to memory related crashes.... Didn't try the hotbar as I didn't want to loose my stuff :)

So I was making improvised arrows and noticed that there's a "sharpen all sticks" option now. Definitely makes arrow-making a lot easier. Sadly the same does not yet work for the step where you combine feathers and arrows.

Items seem to be working well and fast. Only food takes forever to eat and is next to impossible to pick up.

EDIT: OK, so items seem to go back and forth between picking up and not :P

Edited by Styrke

Seems like using ladders has a good chance of making weapons on your back disappear

Oh no! We may be gaining two new enterable buildings in 0.57 in the form of the guard house and the utility tower, but we're also losing two legacy buildings that have stuck around without loot since the beginning of the Standalone...

R.I.P. "Yellow House" and "Yellow Barn/Garage" :(

You can still go visit the house in Kozlovka and Mogilevka in 0.55, and similarly the barn/garage are viewable in Kozlovka and Gorka.

ziMPj9F.jpg

91RGGxw.jpg

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 4

Started fresh in the SE again.

Had little trouble finding food enough to run North pretty much immediately.

After a weird mix of looted and unlooted areas I came out with a RAK, a repeater, and hand carrying Blaze because I have the ammo.

(I have not seen any infected since I first loaded this build with my original character who got pushed off a roof way up north.)

The one odd health related thing I'm seeing is I have not seen healing or healthy once.

I ate as I ran keeping myself just on the edge of stuffed, and finally after seeing light green energized I sat and waited to heal as I usually do.

A couple minutes goes by, roommates cat sits on my lap.

5 more minutes of cat petting later, still no healing.

Logged out for dinner.

I'm wondering if my status will somehow refresh with respawn.

Maybe something bugged my blood totals, or something....

The character took no damage nor was sick or otherwise injured at all at any point.

I got healthy immediately upon getting fully energized. No healing message at all.

Oh no! We may be gaining two new enterable buildings in 0.57 in the form of the guard house and the utility tower, but we're also losing two legacy buildings that have stuck around without loot since the beginning of the Standalone...

R.I.P. "Yellow House" and "Yellow Barn/Garage" :(

You can still go visit the house in Kozlovka, Mogilevka, and Gorka in 0.55, and similarly the barn/garage are viewable in Kozlovka and Gorka.

ziMPj9F.jpg

91RGGxw.jpg

Well, I dont mind yellow house so much, as yellow garage :( that one actually has some memories attached to it. Well, I suppose both do, but yellow garage is my most fond.

• Like 1

Item interaction feels just too tacky. Tested two different servers, no change.

Up to 20 second delay when cutting ashwood brach and was able to run like 10+ meters away from tree untill "i found something".

Also multiple try to "take" items and didnt get them. Some times delay was just second or something, some times much longer.

Also vault was delayed.

Anyone else have similar problems with latest patch?

I got healthy immediately upon getting fully energized. No healing message at all.

I think you start healing now at the first energized state and it just goes a bit slower so may have been healing for much longer than you think.

• Like 1

I think you start healing now at the first energized state and it just goes a bit slower so may have been healing for much longer than you think.

I never saw the healing message at all, I was in the inventory tab when it popped, surprised the heck outta me.

I never saw the healing message at all, I was in the inventory tab when it popped, surprised the heck outta me.

Yeah, I'm not sure it does show up now at all. I've watched color return to my eyes while dark green energized and never saw "healing" even though I obviously was.

Edited by Ebrim

it feels strange for my hunter/fisherman character on 3PP to hop on a server 3-4 hours after a wipe, loot everywere, i had to dump my fish fillets to make some room for rice and ammo. i knocked out a creepy dude standing strangely in a deer stand, he get up fast and started to move like a normal player, i asked him if he had trouble with his connection, i was thinking about giving him back his gear when he started to attack me. i offered him many times to flee since he was only armed with a hoe... the he proceded to stalk me for a good 20 minutes, that was very very boring... finaly, my axe ended into his forehead.

i sense some king of patern in my gear those days :)

1PP

150602021130102887.jpg

3PP

150602021130256417.jpg

blaze FTW, best "lootable" weapon in game so far. accurate with crazy sight for night and deadly with the hunter scope, ammo easy to find, two fast shots, 1 bullet to the chest is enought to drop a fully geared player leaving most of his gear not ruined. not fan of the MP5, not fan at all. 9mm is too weak for ranged ambush, spray is hard to control... only usefull in very CQC, ruining everything in the opponent loot. the FNX is twice as good for a side arm IMO

Edited by Zboub le météor
  • Like 1

seriously annoyed with experimental. Since .57 has come out i have repeatedly died on spawning in after a restart. Somewhat geared, server restarts, nowhere near where zombies spawn. Log in after a restart to get the 69 second wait, please wait...............you are dead. Im sick of this bullshit. Seriously needs to be a spawn godmode when logging in. I dont even see a screen of my character, just straight to you are dead.

Hey guys... I'm about to blow your minds (I hope).

Craft a bone fishing hook. Drag that bone fishing hook onto some tanned leather... Well, see what happens. :D

• Like 3

snip

"Albatard!" = "Ah le batard!!"+"Albator"     :thumbsup:   J'me suis bien marré!!!  :lol:  J'adores!!  (Mais là j'ai le theme d'Albator en tête...  <_<  )

I have to say that I love the Blaze, and with the addition of the hunting scope, it's an amazing weapon!  B)

Edited by Odin Lowe
  • Like 5

Yesterday's build was playable...this one isn't.  Trucks go slow then flip and do 360's.  All action items chunky...trouble eating, picking up things, etc.  A few zeds around and they are all walking in place and when they see you they start running mostly in place with some small movement in your direction. 

Edited by ZAP44

I just saw this exact thing.

No healing status and healthy just popped up while I was looking at the status menu directly after drinking a nota cola.

blaze FTW, best "lootable" weapon in game so far. accurate with crazy sight for night and deadly with the hunter scope, ammo easy to find, two fast shots, 1 bullet to the chest is enought to drop a fully geared player leaving most of his gear not ruined. not fan of the MP5, not fan at all. 9mm is too weak for ranged ambush, spray is hard to control... only usefull in very CQC, ruining everything in the opponent loot. the FNX is twice as good for a side arm IMO

.308 is all over the damn place right now so I refuse to use it until it returns to rationality. I just really hope they add 7.62x39 to civilian spawns or at least hunting stands. Two of the more prolific hunting rifles use an ammunition that can currently only be found on a few military vehicles. :(

I just saw this exact thing.

No healing status and healthy just popped up while I was looking at the status menu directly after drinking a nota cola.

There's two stages of healing, I believe. One will show in your status effects, one will not. The second needs less food and more water compared to the first, I think.

There are plenty zeds up at the NWAF.  Broke da mouth! 

These 9 were all in the general vicinity of the ATC and the Firestation.  There were still two standing about 100 meters away in front of the hangers.  All military, no civilians.  Killed 4 more up at the NW corner by the warehouses, 1 at the tent city and 4 others over by the jail and hangers on the NE side.  I didn't actually go into the tent city, I just went by it and one came out after me.

And Truck is still the BEST 1 hit Melee weapon!  BOOOOO YAAAAA

Killed earlier by a zed in Chapy, So Zeds 1, Me 20
Edited by Barnabus
  • Like 2

Found this

MhJLqWN.jpg

qbTyHlW.jpg

It's north of Stary Sobor, next to the deer stand (approx 063:068 on the map). Any idea what it is?

Loving this build so far. I've only encountered minor problems with action lag. Best of all I made my leather sack without ever having found a leather sewing kit!

Also, I found this stain:

2EjFmWT.jpg

Not the stain but a stain nevertheless.

Edited by Ebrim
  • Like 1