boneboys

Exp Update: 0.57128035*

Perhaps they were about to start betting on who's gonna win the fight?

The bets were in, it was pretty divided, but in the end I prevailed! 

sw4kfo.jpg

• Like 1

Skalisty island spawn which for me is just a matter of time to death (only foragables are poisonous, no animals, unlikely to find farming gear) turned into a walk in the park. Found matches before i left the island, made myself a fire to get all warm and toasty and swam across to the mainland where I proceeded to make another fire, get some berries into me and then promptly found a mountain backpack. :D

Edited by Ebrim

Why is it that when i spawn on the coast i always get all the crazy fresh spawns? I get a kamyshovo spawn and i look down the road to see 5 naked people running around beatin the shit out of eachother and blasting some weird indian music or something.  :huh: I go try to talk to them then they started chanting some weird shit and started to chase me so i nope right outta there and lost em in the woods. B)  

Edited by Dudester100
  • Like 5

Hmm, CTD while jogging up a hill.  A box of cereal on the coast and two handfuls of berries barely gets me up into three valleys before my stomach grumbles violently with orange hunger, 4 bottles of water to fully hydrated, move 400 meters or so and I am at neutral thirst.  This does not bode well.

Another CTD while looking for (NOT AT) berries

Edited by Barnabus
  • Like 1

Hmm.  Had a CTD in Turovo when entering a house.  When I spawned back in it said I was dead ... no big deal.  So I respawned and got this  :(

fmKsU75.jpg 

After two spawns I got back in, so just reporting in.

Edited by GaryWalnuts

Torches are in, combine stick and rag, what trees are oak, I'm trying to make a hand drill...

Torches are in, combine stick and rag, what trees are oak, I'm trying to make a hand drill...

Hmm, oak trees have very rough, corduroy-type bark.

• Like 1

Hmm.  Had a CTD in Turovo when entering a house.  When I spawned back in it said I was dead ... no big deal.  So I respawned and got this  :(

During a CTD you keep moving for a bit on the server with no control.  I came back in about 100 meters away from where I was when I CTD'd.  Had no idea where the hell I was for a moment.  Really disorienting.

Did you validate files?  I just did that, not sure if it'll make any difference

Edited by Barnabus
  • Like 3

nice to see that BE was updated too, first server i joined, message BE Player "...balls" global ban ...i love those idiots  :D

• Like 1

During a CTD you keep moving for a bit on the server with no control.

I didn't know that :thumbsup:  I guess anything could have happened in the interim 

I guess the servers are down again.

Interestingly after this crash I joined another server and found the serverside performance second only to the former Day 0.57 implementation. Though having zombies in is way more fun.

Edited by Evil Minion

That moment when you use that lovely rope you found to make a bow and then find an Izh-43 + snaploader in the next building. :(

Welp, gotta go to work, hopefully servers will still be up when I get back. Found a tent, foraged, meagerly surviving as of now.

Did I read correctly that persistence is disabled this build?

26 fps? you running titan z in sli?

Another nerf to char. vision? You can't be serious... blah...

Accidentally found a way to dupe items, they aren't ghost items either :(. Reporting to bug tracker.  

I wish there was a way to eliminate the status messages, I keep getting spammed with I am cold I am slowly warming up I am cooling down I am hungry I am thirsty.  Christ, I wanna slap myself and tell myself to STFU.

Hunger and thirst are CRAZY.  Move 100 meters and pass out from hunger after eating 6 apples.  OK.

Another CTD and I did validate files.

Edited by Barnabus
  • Like 1

i think its very handy to have status msgs. especialy in exp built.

• Like 1

I also thought that there was another nerf to the vision. I noticed it and thought I was probably wrong and was just not used to it anymore, but if Gews noticed the same thing... Wow.

That is really annoying.

I have not experienced any CTD's in about an hour of playing so knock on wood, but FPS seems to have trouble even in smaller towns like dolina. Went down to 10 FPS at one point when just entering the town.

Has anyone noticed getting worse framerate in the newest update? Mine is noticeably worse. I also keep getting these small 1-3s freezes. The freeze is accompanied with a flashing change of brightness for the duration of the freeze. I've had these before, but more so in the new exp update. The problem might be in my end, dunno.

Edited by Sister Ray

26 fps? you running titan z in sli?

Hah i wish, that 26fps is on the black screen only.  In game I average about 5 city /15 highway  :P

In other news CTD'd again and logged back in to a zed thumping on me, bloodied but not dead this time.  

I think Barnabus is right on, after a CTD and the server thinks you're still connected for a while, so the baddies still get to you. 

I spawned on the coast and after 3 server restarts had travelled about 1km - found a backpack and a bag of rice soooooo I ate all the rice and i got stuffed - found some cans of drink and drank until I saw you are going to vomit - at that point I was dark green hydrated and bright green energised and I was just waiting for the inevitable when click I was no long going to vomit but was now over fed extremly stuffed and now I dont need to eat or drink anymore - ran another 10km and I lost my hydrated but got HEALTHY - still bright green energised but no hydration. I have not eatten or drunk anything now for the past 10km ~ maybe its a bug.

Edited by JohnDMarshall

I didn't notice my vision was any different.

Funny thing was when some dude just ran past me as if I weren't even there (out in the woods). No awareness some people, had I been more of a douche I could have just shot him.

• Like 1