boneboys

Stable - 0.51 Discussion

I still cannot scroll down the military tent's inventory.

Edited by Sinical

new bug? i got hit by a zombie and now i'm shaking when i aim or use binoculars.

morphin, painkillers and bandage couldn't fix it :(

also: i can't attach visor on my helmet and i can't paint my axe green. well it says that it's green but it's not.

should i respawn?

Does it show you are sick?  I got this twice after getting hit by zombies.  Had to clean wound with tincture to get it away.  If you wait too long, it message appears saying my wound is infected.

Neither deer stands nor small boats [netting boats] have been spawning loot for me.

What does Ghillie will probably react badly on chemlight, flare and other light source  exactly mean?Does that mean a flare will make it have some sort of combustion that will make it go in flames...Please someone clarify what this means so i don't make no mistakes or don't let no incident occur(As in another player).Or if it glitches out what does it means. I only get so much time to play I've been playing exp. build and am looking forward to this stable build.

On another note LONG LIVE DAY Z!!! see ya folks in Chenarus. From One friendly Survivor to another Be weary and vigilant on your travels through the valley of the shadow of death fear no evil.Destroy anyone that seems the bit suspicious after a second of pretending to be friendly the tactic was used a lot on me in the  exp build.If you hear anyone that sounds like or resembles mickey mouse or his fan club KOS their were a couple of them on one server.Even though I ran into them in way different locations i think they were in cahoots.Because coincidentally Their was shocking similarity's among-st them; Younger high pitched voices acted friendly even gave food so that could get struck down by an ax while eating it.. That was just one run in incident with these culprits.

• Like 1

Hello all,

I'm trying to figure out if other people's guns are shaky after the 0.51 update, or whether it is just me. I noticed it first when looking through my Long Range scope, and then my PSU, and finally when looking down the sights of my mosin. It definitely seems buggy on my end, and after searching the forums it looks like people had a similar issue after the 0.45 release.

Edit: I am fully healthy and even used a splint to make sure I didn't have a fracture that wasn't registering.

Update: Used morphine thinking I might be shaking because of pain, but didn't work. Also noticed that my hand gun is shaking too. Then I looked very closely at my hands while laying down and I looks like my whole body is shaking. So the problem is in the character and not the items you are holding...I think.

FIXED Update: I started a fire as someone suggested below, and after standing next to it for a second I stopped shaking. There was no cold indicator and I was fully healthy, energized, and hydrated. Don't know if it is a bug where if you get cold once you need to warm by a fire to reduce the shaking...we may never know

Edited by Lorax

Where did you find said loot? Was the server populated? Was it private/persist? Did you find any netting? Nobody else is finding anything from what I've read and seen so I'm having difficulty believing this was actually loot spawning.

It was a persistent official server between Balota and Elektro. There was between 10 and 15 players.

What does Ghillie will probably react badly on chemlight, flare and other light source  exactly mean?

Visual bugs.

Edited by Karakoz
  • Like 1

Is your health ill, maybe your infected because you ate human flesh?  :lol:

Nope, I'm good there. 

On another note LONG LIVE DAY Z!!! see ya folks in Chenarus. From One friendly Survivor to another Be weary and vigilant on your travels through the valley of the shadow of death fear no evil.Destroy anyone that seems the bit suspicious after a second of pretending to be friendly the tactic was used a lot on me in the  exp build.If you hear anyone that sounds like or resembles mickey mouse or his fan club KOS their were a couple of them on one server.Even though I ran into them in way different locations i think they were in cahoots.Because coincidentally Their was shocking similarity's among-st them; Younger high pitched voices acted friendly even gave food so that could get struck down by an ax while eating it.. That was just one run in incident with these culprits.

^^ THIS. 

I run into this a lot on my server. So much so that I don't trust any squeakers b/c they seem to like to do exactly as described above. I had one try to act nice while another said nothing only to attempt to knock me out with his brass knuckles while talking to the other one. Both took a bullet to the face from my SKS once I figured out what they were up to. I ran into one of them again with him not realizing its the same player that just killed him. He tried that crap again and before he could even start I shot him and as he laid unconscious bleeding out,  I let him know it was me again and you should learn to play in a different manner if you really want some gear. 

Stay alive survivors. Trust no one. 

• Like 2

We ran into this on experimental, we have not been able to figure out what causes it.  For some it's gone away and for others they still have it.  We thought it had something to do with gunfights but that hasn't panned out.

Punisher

Every time i get fully decked out in gear it seems like i die.That's life of Day Z. Where epic stories occur that all head down the same road, Death.

Happened to a pal of mine too. Also used a splint too, to no avail.

Edited by freethink

Character on HIHB private shard was fine....3rd person character on public looked like he was speeding of his nut the gun was shaking so bad!!!

• Like 1

Morphine didn't work, and it actually looks like my whole body is shaking.

Character on HIHB private shard was fine....3rd person character on public looked like he was speeding of his nut the gun was shaking so bad!!!

This is interesting, I'm going to start a new character on a private shard and on 3pp public to see what happens

Can you post your inventory? Lets see your stats.

Have anyone been able to find any netting on stable yet? Been looking through a shit load of boats but there's nothing.

Nope just tried myself on a low pop private shard server. I even went to Berezhki, the motherlode of all boats. None of the boats spawned anything, not even wellies, rain jackets and boonies, like they should have. So I suspect that loot spawnpoint is bugged in the stable release.

people on reddit said starting a fire and warming up fixed this for them

try it out

• Like 1

Does your guy have any notifications?  Like

I am feeling hungry

or

I could really use a cigarette

or

Just give me a fix man, just one bump!

Hopefully they will hit fix the loot spawning but I doubt it since its not a key feature to the game running lol

Nope just tried myself on a low pop private shard server. I even went to Berezhki, the motherlode of all boats. None of the boats spawned anything, not even wellies, rain jackets and boonies, like they should have. So I suspect that loot spawnpoint is bugged in the stable release.

As I said already I found a lot of wellies, boonie hat, and raincoat jackets, on boats. I even took some pictures.

Edited by Karakoz
  • Like 1