Jumbaliah

Do you want pooping in this game?

To poop or not to poop  

616 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want pooping?

Precisely, as long as it adds something interesting to the game.

Feces: Fertiliser for crops, production of saltpeter for gunpowder (as used in the civil war to meet the demands that natural saltpeter would not match)

Urine: can be broken down into ammonia, which is a general purpose cleaning agent especially for stainless steel.

You Don't use human feces for growing food. Please never become a farmer. Ever. Or a cook, or a Dr. Or a nurse or a....

• Like 3

would be funny for the first ten minutes then we'd get to see/hear the same jokes forever. so that's a no from me.

This is possibly THE f'n stupidest f'n poll iv ever seen on any forum....   will uninstall this game if this ever gets added.

This is possibly THE f'n stupidest f'n poll iv ever seen on any forum....   will uninstall this game if this ever gets added.

Tell us what you really think :P

• Like 1

You Don't use human feces for growing food. Please never become a farmer. Ever. Or a cook, or a Dr. Or a nurse or a....

Agreed. Even Neolithic farmers realized that "If I self-fertilize, I will get an intestinal parasite!"

• Like 1

Posted by mistake, oops!

Edited by Quat

Precisely, as long as it adds something interesting to the game.

Feces: Fertiliser for crops, production of saltpeter for gunpowder (as used in the civil war to meet the demands that natural saltpeter would not match)

Urine: can be broken down into ammonia, which is a general purpose cleaning agent especially for stainless steel.

Human shit is the worst thing on the planet. There is now way of 100% getting rid of whatever is toxic from it. In fact ppl have gotten sick from there own shit throughout history.

You heard me.

each time I shoot someone and break a bone, I want them to be unable to use that part of their body for months or have to use a wheelchair if I hit the spine.

Lol Realistic Injury, Nice Suggestion

Always thought We Were Amazing Running 250km at what Looks Like 25kmph on a Broken Leg Held together With Sticks

Only Pooping Meanwhile Everyone Bladders Explode....

Lol I Dont Realy See the Need But I Guess If People Realy Want a Truly Accurate Simulator

Trying to FInd a Safe Place to Go in a Zombie Apocalypse Might Be Important?

Getting Killed by Zombies with your Pants Down Sucks Enough When Just Bandaging and Not Literal

Can See So Many Bad Scenario Were Players Are Hitting Cancel Action to no Avail He wont Stop Pooping

Or Perhaps Your Character Has to Go Cause you Ate to Much Food and you Cant FInd Anywere Safe and the Inevitable Happens
your Pants Status Becomes Ruined and Your Lower Left Box  Reads

"You think you Pooped your Pants"

Edited by NokyoOkami

" You just terrible sharted in your Pants"

" My Pants fell full"

No thanks!

Edited by Krawallkurt

I won't uninstall this game if they add any feature though I do see if they add it there will be some sick ass stuff going on with said feces no-one will surrender and no-one will let themselves get hand cuffed it'll be tony Montana(I take all your bullets) time because no one will want what some shit fetishist feeding them shit or well you get my drift.

• Like 1

no-one will surrender and no-one will let themselves get hand cuffed it'll be tony Montana(I take all your bullets) t

For me it was Tony Montana from day one. I never surrendered. 

I see a lot of ways. You could add smear infection and you could add droplet transmission, in "Plague Inc." those are very effective ways to spread a disease, while defecation works rather in highly populated areas. Because - simply put - nature absorbs it and on a map with only 100 players it is more probable that a dead animal or player lays somewhere in a pond than that someone defecates in there. Except when he is doing it with purpose and that is where player behavior makes it an unrealistic feature, because humans don't defecate in water normally. Why should they? It makes no sense at all.

So I think there are far better ways to spread diseases. Like coughing and sneezing, which has many more advantages. For example sneezing can affect many other player interactions, like when you are hiding somewhere.

ummmm humans do shit in there drinking water there are places of the world were folks live that shit and piss where they drink and bathe they are usually very very poor with no waterlines etc like we have in the states hell the ebola crisis right now is mainly spread through shit and its from them drinking the water and bathing in it.hell I've read books about places in the amazon where they dump oil in amazon river and kill there food source humans are stupid plain and simple.

For me it was Tony Montana from day one. I never surrendered.

same here bub

Is this a serious question?  This is seriously the most stupid topic I've ever read...

It's very serious. It's something the devs are planning on implementing

Most stupid topic for the most stupid "feature"

ummmm humans do shit in there drinking water there are places of the world were folks live that shit and piss where they drink and bathe they are usually very very poor with no waterlines etc like we have in the states hell the ebola crisis right now is mainly spread through shit and its from them drinking the water and bathing in it.hell I've read books about places in the amazon where they dump oil in amazon river and kill there food source humans are stupid plain and simple.

People in Third World (God, do I hate that phrase. So outdated) countries shit, bathe, and drink all from the same water source because chances are they don't know any better. They may lack the necessary education (or resources, in the case of the massive refugee camps we see in the news) to connect germs (bathing and waste) + drinking water = sick.

Chernarus isn't a Third World country. It has (well, had) electricity, running water, and indoor plumbing. One would think people from such a nation wouldn't start pooping in all the water sources just because they were there. And, note when people in TWC's defecate in the water, it isn't to intentionally make other's ill. 

On a similar note, why does everybody think that fecal material is a "good way" to contaminate water sources, anyway? If a survivor is any good (read: still alive), they won't drink straight from a scummy pond on the side of the road, much less if they can see a freaken turd floating about in it. Boiling the water for 5 minutes will literally kill anything biological (read: fecal microbacteria, like E.coli.) that will make you sick, and filtering with charcoal medium will remove the microscopic chemical contaminants. Boom, perfectly safe drinking water. I hold the belief (both in-game, when it gets implemented, and in real life) that if you don't have time to stop and treat enough drinking water, you don't need it that badly.

Probably one of the first rules I beat into my wilderness survival students heads: Don't drink untreated water. You will last longer sitting under a tree doing nothing than if you drink from a contaminated source. Diarrhea/uncontrollable vomiting will kill you in hours from dehydration.

• Like 2

People in Third World (God, do I hate that phrase. So outdated) countries shit, bathe, and drink all from the same water source because chances are they don't know any better. They may lack the necessary education (or resources, in the case of the massive refugee camps we see in the news) to connect germs (bathing and waste) + drinking water = sick.

Chernarus isn't a Third World country. It has (well, had) electricity, running water, and indoor plumbing. One would think people from such a nation wouldn't start pooping in all the water sources just because they were there. And, note when people in TWC's defecate in the water, it isn't to intentionally make other's ill. 

On a similar note, why does everybody think that fecal material is a "good way" to contaminate water sources, anyway? If a survivor is any good (read: still alive), they won't drink straight from a scummy pond on the side of the road, much less if they can see a freaken turd floating about in it. Boiling the water for 5 minutes will literally kill anything biological (read: fecal microbacteria, like E.coli.) that will make you sick, and filtering with charcoal medium will remove the microscopic chemical contaminants. Boom, perfectly safe drinking water. I hold the belief (both in-game, when it gets implemented, and in real life) that if you don't have time to stop and treat enough drinking water, you don't need it that badly.

Probably one of the first rules I beat into my wilderness survival students heads: Don't drink untreated water. You will last longer sitting under a tree doing nothing than if you drink from a contaminated source. Diarrhea/uncontrollable vomiting will kill you in hours from dehydration. agreed sir said it better than I could have.

People in Third World (God, do I hate that phrase. So outdated) countries shit, bathe, and drink all from the same water source because chances are they don't know any better.

IMO that's a big miss conception. I spent over 6 months in Malaysia doing charity work. While we in the "1st" world cling to our education people in 3rd world countries are much more versed in survival and living off the land....not as a hobby...not for fun....but as a matter of day to day life.

All the kids in the Kampongs (villages) knew full well not to piss in the river and bury any shits in a long drop. They all know that if someone pisses in the river tey get sick, they just don't have the advantages of a quality education to know the reasons why. But they know it happens, and not to do it.

I agree Chernarus is not a 3rd world country, Because its close to Russia, I have the feeling that is just a bit of bad blood/ residual propaganda left over from bad relations with the western world. In one of the villages I visited they had a 25km hike, through dense jungle every day to retrieve 2x jerry cans of fuel, that powered a generator to light some of the buildings each night.

IMO that's a big miss conception. I spent over 6 months in Malaysia doing charity work. While we in the "1st" world cling to our education people in 3rd world countries are much more versed in survival and living off the land....not as a hobby...not for fun....but as a matter of day to day life.

All the kids in the Kampongs (villages) knew full well not to piss in the river and bury any shits in a long drop. They all know that if someone pisses in the river tey get sick, they just don't have the advantages of a quality education to know the reasons why. But they know it happens, and not to do it.

I agree Chernarus is not a 3rd world country, Because its close to Russia, I have the feeling that is just a bit of bad blood/ residual propaganda left over from bad relations with the western world. In one of the villages I visited they had a 25km hike, through dense jungle every day to retrieve 2x jerry cans of fuel, that powered a generator to light some of the buildings each night.

Very true. Thank you for the enlightenment.

I don't see why not so long as it's tastefully done.

Like the camera pans away, I don't want to see shit coming directly from my guys asshole thank you.

Of course people are going to be immature with it, save up poop and poop on hostages they take but they're going to find ways to be immature with everything in the game anyway so I don't see why it shouldn't be added due to that.

But I don't want to have to put up with my guy getting diarrhea and having to shit every five minutes or even shitting his pants(though it would be hilarious)

Constipation can kill you so for me it makes the game feel really dumb for you to not be able to poop, when you can do complex things no average person would know about like blood transfusions.

It definitely shouldn't be added until zombies aren't going to spawn out of nowhere and kill you while the animation carries on though that would be horrid, unless we get a "throw poop at zombie" option then go for it.

I'm probably joking about that, probably.

So yeah so long as it was tastefully done and was only required every 3-5 hours maybe more, definitely. The crazy change in diet would definitely cause diarrhea.

I'm pro poop.  I doubt there is going to be a "poop" button that lets people poop anytime they want, as much as they want, and I doubt they're going to make you stop to poop while running from a zed, so I don't see why people would rage uninstall over it.  I also support any disease mechanic they want to add and personally think people need to get the apple shits if they spam a bunch of fruit.  

Yes, I would love to poop in this game. I can't wait till I can knock out a fresh spawn with my fists and then take a huge steaming shit on their face for them to wake up too. Srs 

• Like 2

I am against pooping mechanic. It seem one step too close to simulator, I don't want to play Dayz sims.

Not propaganda hard stats, in most category it measures with so called "3rd world countries"(Developing countries), not as far as south African countries, but neither western world, it similar to greater Asia countries.