DireKit

Logged in, stuff's gone

killed by a zombie probably then, that happened with me one time either buddy. Especially if you were in a high hill or something like that cause zombies can see you even more if you are in a higher ground.

And dont forget when you log out, your character sits.
So you might be prone at the logout, but as soon as you left the game your character will sit up for 30 secs and then log out.

ALWAYS find some bush or something like that, something that will hide you well, when you are sitting up.

It does sound like you where killed, its been a while since theres been reports of servers not loading/saving to the HIVE.

Either that or you joined an "unofficial" server, which doesnt connect to the official HIVE :)

Anyway, does it matter? As long as its not happening over and over and over?

Rule #1 = Dont get attached to your gear ;)

Try jumping on a completely new server, play for a while and relog to another server, to see if the "problem" is persistant mate.

I log out of a server and go to another and spawn on the beach with nothing. I double checked to make sure it wasn't a hardcore server and I seriously doubt I was killed after leaving server because I was on this hill very camouflaged. I stopped playing hoping it would be back on later. Any suggestions or happening to anyone else? Thanks in advance

Merging

Edited by kichilron

Alright thanks guys. It just sucks I had pristine everything, 20 cans of good can opener over 100 mosin rounds and decked out sniper

This happens all the time, when your Steam went down you could have been jumped by Zombies who in the 30 something seconds it takes your toon to disappear could have killed you, or you could have been seen by another player and they seen you both in the "logging" animation and decided to help you out of your gear, lol...

But never get attached to your gear, it comes and goes.

This is the story of my life. I wrote a major rant after spending roughly 12 hours across several days running around, foraging, gearing up - only to log in a subsequent day and find everything gone. As a paid customer they should be able to see from the logs what happened and simply "buff" you back up and "make good" on the issue. Oh wait - here comes the hordes of clowns touting "this is alpha, LOLZ @ U!!!". A game company that cares would have logs and see when someone effectively gets the shaft and would simply make good on it. Period. End of discussion.

Well "as a paid customer" you didnt pay for gear.. you didnt pay not to lose your gear, you paid for a game in alpha and thats what you got.. Bohemia shouldnt have to deal with your whining because you lost your stuff, probably by logging out in a dumb place. Its a survival game, your gonna lose your stuff! over and over and over again. Dont cry when you get what you paid for.

I once lost two med-kits out of my backpack when switching servers.

I didn't lose anything else, and I wasn't transported back to new spawn status. It was baffling.

I never search for gear for the purpose of finding gear. I set my goals elsewhere, having gear a mere tool to make having fun easier.

That way I never lose anything when I die. I just go and seek for more fun and during that find some gear inevitably.

I was playing alone in server. I was eating something so i closed game. When i login different server, it said my leg is broken and i feel extreme pain. I tought its a bug. I just leave and connected another server i played before. Then i found myself spawned. But i couldnt be dead for sure. I logged of in safe location, away from objects and i was alone. Now i lost all my stuff. And it happened 4 time today. Please tell me how to fix this it realy makes DayZ so boring

Sigh...

Here's some tips: Hardcore servers, and SG servers have separate inventories from regular servers.

Also, you stay in the game for like 15-30 seconds after you log.

Edited by Zedertone

I know what is hardcore and regular. They are all regular servers. And i did stayed. 

Were the zombies around when you logged?

• Like 1

Were the zombies around when you logged?

exactly. dey nom nom on you.

I spawned on a normal character today that I hadn't played in a while (at least a few weeks), who I left sitting in a gas station building; when I logged onto that character today, I almost immediately died from a zombie that just happened to be sitting next to me; there was no fight involved, just me appearing, seeing the zombie, then dead. It made me wonder if perhaps my character actually appeared before I fully logged in, as was being attacked while I didn't know.

There couldnt be any zombie for sure. Somehow it said my leg is broken when my first try. I tought its a bug. I reloged another server and found myself dead.

I was playing alone in server. I was eating something so i closed game. When i login different server, it said my leg is broken and i feel extreme pain. I tought its a bug. I just leave and connected another server i played before. Then i found myself spawned. But i couldnt be dead for sure. I logged of in safe location, away from objects and i was alone. Now i lost all my stuff. And it happened 4 time today. Please tell me how to fix this it realy makes DayZ so boring

Merging

Hello,

is just played on a DayZ (SA) Server and thought it's time to change the server.

As I logged in to another server all my equipment is gone and i've spawned at the coast again.

Yesterday my character got reseted with the message "Your character is unable to load and has been reseted".

It's really no fun if you loot for hours and then change the server and everything is gone.

Does someone have any suggestions for me to prevent that?

Regards

Hello,

is just played on a DayZ (SA) Server and thought it's time to change the server.

As I logged in to another server all my equipment is gone and i've spawned at the coast again.

Yesterday my character got reseted with the message "Your character is unable to load and has been reseted".

It's really no fun if you loot for hours and then change the server and everything is gone.

Does someone have any suggestions for me to prevent that?

Regards

Merging

I was playing Dayz like a regularly do every day. I was at the NE airstrip and my game froze and crashed. I rejoined the server to find my equipment was completely deleted like I died.

Honestly, Fuck this game

Thanks for letting us know. There's the door. Be sure to read the disclaimers next time.

Edited by Beck

I was playing Dayz like a regularly do every day. I was at the NE airstrip and my game froze and crashed. I rejoined the server to find my equipment was completely deleted like I died.

Honestly, Fuck this game

Merging

Game is alpha  get used to it. i have had this happen too once not a big deal eventually you will die and have to start over anyway.