rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.42.116002

Seems unlikely now that it's almost 11pm in Prague...

Yeah that's what I'm figuring.

Oh well, better let it ruin my whole day.

• Like 2

They probably did not manage to fix what they wanted now, or they did it too late. Things that can happen.

Maybe they'll be able to push the experimental tomorrow.

When i can burn the woods down / a house down....ill be pleased

• Like 1

/\ This guy. You do realize a "last minute bug" didn't exist a week ago, right? And I can't help but laugh at, "Money solves everything." If only life was a simple as you believe it to be.

You just watch the walking dead by any chance?  :D

Edited by solodude23
  • Like 5

We got trolled twice by @Hicks today with stable and experimental patches!!!

In all serious though 2 days isnt bad... Ill just play something else which is what everybody who is complaining should do.

• Like 2

I would just prefer that the devs actually communicate a bit more on their official forums. My guess is, that the performance of these forums is so slow, that it's more of a hassle to use, so they revert to twitter... which quite honestly... twitter sucks arse. I'd like official communication on the official forums... it's the right and proper way.

• Like 3

I would just prefer that the devs actually communicate a bit more on their official forums. My guess is, that the performance of these forums is so slow, that it's more of a hassle to use, so they revert to twitter... which quite honestly... twitter sucks arse. I'd like official communication on the official forums... it's the right and proper way.

I don't see why 'it is the right and proper way'.

The first thing I look at when I come to the forums is the DevTracker. It keeps me up to date just fine. In fact, sometimes there is even extra crap that I don't even need to know. ◔_◔

Edited by RedDogMT
  • Like 1

Maybe we'll need to be able to use the Fire Extinguisher as a Fire Extinguisher rather than a hopelessly blunt weapon!

Have not played this game for over 2 weeks now because it needs more major features and the developement is rather slow. Ive lost interest after 196hrs, ive had my moneys worth though, i do think the game is overated if im honest, it needs some major updates and fast instead of stupid hats in each update.

• Like 7

was just asking myself if i ever meow´d  in this forum ..

*random cat pic*

tjvEzTk_animalanimalsbitty2catcute-a966d

MEOW

hell yeah, its comic sans

Have not played this game for over 2 weeks now because it needs more major features and the developement is rather slow. Ive lost interest after 196hrs, ive had my moneys worth though, i do think the game is overated if im honest, it needs some major updates and fast instead of stupid hats in each update.

Please dont come back.

Im sick of explaining stuff like not everyone works on cooking and hunting and some people work on artwork, some on the map some on bugs some on animations etc etc

And patientce it takes time to add major additions.

• Like 2

just play another game while you are waiting. so best to just chill play something else or just enjoy real life for a while .

look forward to seeing the next experimental patch notes .

Please dont come back.

Im sick of explaining stuff like not everyone works on cooking and hunting and some people work on artwork, some on the map some on bugs some on animations etc etc

I'm totaly agree with V3teran, in this case they should get more people on major features...
But, with the all bugs and unfinished core mechanics seems like we will not get any in near future (in stable).
  • Like 2

Gear: hard headgear (ballistic, moto, construction and pilot helmets) cannot be wear together with masks

I can understand the Moto Bike helmet but others don't make sense. You can actually wear a mask with them because they have no  visor at all. Who is the smartest guy ova there decided on this?  IQ check again pls.

Even the pilot helm hasn't got a switchable visor. So no point...Just a cheap limitation and if you are limiting all ,then means you can't do it one by one. Lack of dev skill or it is really that complicated? ...I'm amazed of the failure.

Also when there will be a fix for Payday Masks ? Coz they look very stupid when you wear them with cowboy hats and  berets.

When there will be loot spawn fix and more zombies also wildlife and vehicles...? Coz these are only the important cores of post apocalyptic zombie survival game. 2015 or 2016?

I'm a honest guy, so I'll be the bad one, you'll hate me, but all these updates are just nothing at all. Keep it up anyway as we're doomed already so who cares.

Edited by =1PARA=Prime=C.O=

just play another game while you are waiting.

Yep.

Decided to download "Rust" since that updating and communication desaster. 

Maybe this will shorten the time until they say tomorrow "0.37 will be added Wednesday while Maintenance".

• Like 2

Who is the smartest guy ova there decided on this?  IQ check again pls.

Oh the irony.

It doesn't sound good when you talk in an ignorant and idiotic manner whilst questioning someone else's IQ.  Just saying.  You can't even write a reply with sensible formatting, let alone the subject of your post.

Edited by MadTommy
  • Like 7

Man alive!!!! Whats with all the idiotic haters and complainers. If I could meet some of you in real life I would yell in your face until I turned blue as to what an imbecile you are (only making an imbecile of myself but it would be so worth it). Do you not realize how hard it is and how much work goes into creating a game? Especially one that has so many options of things you can do in a completely open multiplayer world hosting MILLIONS of players.  Some of the best games out there have taken multiple upon multiple years to create. It doesn't just MAGICALLY happen with the click of a button. Yea there's some random small items that they keep adding in instead of the big stuff we all want to see, but before they get to the big stuff they need to make sure all the other game mechanics are working properly. Make sure small bugs and big bugs alike are stomped out. That way when they DO get to the big stuff, there will be a lot less problems for them to face. Also... have you COMPLAINERS never seen the notice that you have to Accept before purchasing the game, and that comes up every time you launch the game where you must click "I UNDERSTAND"? In case you haven't here it is.

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

The dev team has been working their asses off trying to add new content and fix bugs as fast as humanly possible. I think they're doing a damn fine job and I say Keep up the good work fellas! If you haven't maybe check out the devblog so you can see some of the awesome stuff they're going to implement. Freakin physics for items!!! Hunting coming soon! And a most likely fix to zombie AI and the way they like to walk through walls. Plus new looting system.

Remember folks, this is not a full release game yet. It is still in Alpha, and if ALL this is what they have so far in just an alpha, then damn!! I can't even imagine how awesome the full release will be. I'm in it for the long haul. Thanks Rocket and crew for an amazing idea and all your hard work.

• Like 11

I can understand the Moto Bike helmet but others don't make sense. You can actually wear a mask with them because they have no  visor at all. Who is the smartest guy ova there decided on this?  IQ check again pls.

Masks were clipping through helmets, for example you could wear a gas mask and a motorbike helmet. Gas mask was also clipping through ballistic helmets. So their decision is a good thing imo. It would be nice if they introduced a new gas mask that would work with helmets such as the GP5.

Edited by Karakoz

Please dont come back.

I'm sick of hearing you try to explain stuff, it doesn't take a genius to work out that not everyone works on one thing. I totally agree with V3teran.

What is this I hear about the lead developer taking a months sabatical mid of this year and then leaving at the end of the year? Is it true? Apparently there was also a sabatical period last year, people raging on the server atm joh!

That's what we call holidays. Every worker should have the right to at least one month of holidays each year. Even game developers.

Edited by Karakoz