[..] like releasedates ! lol

Edited by MagnuZ

- Everything is relative my friend -

Away with your moral relativism! ;p 

There's still snow melting in my frontyard... winter is over? lol 

Same here, and it's 22 degrees outside. Some spring this is!! :P

lol now there are two of them

wFcAwXn.jpg

Looks like revision number is not changed too much build 37.115791 vs 42.115982. I assume they are making some hot fix builds. Don't hurry guys, safe is better.

Wait wait I feel all you guys, really but in short.

"GIV PATCH!, NO PATCH = AAAAAAAAAAANGRRYY! because!" (thumps table twice with fists out)

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu_by_fuuu_plz-d4fkmw9

Its a pitty that there are so less inforamtion about whats going on. Yesterday they said they are preparing an update for experimental branch. later that day they said, that they a solving a last issue bfore they update the exp branch. Today they said nothing

I really love this game and the work so far, but thats a little bit annoying to me

Edited by Rancor
  • Like 4

They said they still working on a few bugs. Maybe you are just too stupid to read?

I suppose he just doesnt check every devs Twitter account all day, but checks the Forum for new Information. No need being a jerk.

Also this tweet wasnt mentioned on the dev tracker, why is that?

Edited by Ronny Rotten
  • Like 1

If DAYZ's dev branch is not like ARMA3's that changes every weekday, why delay the update? If it is broken, how can it be good the next day? I don't understand.

I suppose he just doesnt check every devs Twitter account all day, but checks the Forum for new Information. No need being a jerk.

Also this tweet wasnt mentioned on the dev tracker, why is that?

Lol so its totaly ok that he complains about that there was no posts today when he didnt even checked if there were any posts? BS... still think hes a fool.

If DAYZ's dev branch is not like ARMA3's that changes every weekday, why delay the update? If it is broken, how can it be good the next day? I don't understand.

Wow what? They will fix the bugs and then its good the next day so.. wtf? If you got no idea what you are talking about then just dont say anything or try to understand it.

So if I'm right, people are bitching because Stable was pushed back a bit, even though if it was released; people would be bitching because there was a bug found?

You people are very hard to please.

• Like 4

gosh, how ppl won't stop begging like dawgs for the patch, unbelievable.

i'm gonna laugh so hard if they made only some barely noticeable bug/hotfixes

Edited by Guest

gosh, how ppl won't stop begging like dawgs for the patch, unbelievable.

i'm gonna laugh so hard if they made only some barely noticeable bug/hotfixes

what some need to understand is if someone says it is this day you cant complain at them when it isnt that day.

before yes on the day its supposed to come out then its not the peoples fault if the devs haven't brought out the update when planned.people who understand will be more lenient as they understand but not everyone understands or knows the process as to how patches or updates work. they just go on the devs word and date .

im a bit dissapointed if its not out tomorrow but not overly as i understand they have lots to do and many things can crop up inbetween.

The same folks who beg and plead for the next patch, whine and bitch at the slightest deviation from the update timeline, are also the same folks who yell and scream the loudest when a buggy/broken patch gets released.  This is called irony...

just a lack of appreciation and like dgeesio stated lack of not knowing the process. tbh, if i don't know the process or what ever is involved i get my ass up and gain some infos before i tap with my greedy fingers on the keyboard.

based on experience the outcome of this and maybe future senseless shitstorm, sooner or later devs won't publish any or less infos/dates/timelines cuz they fear history repeats.

i'd like to see the patch asap but on the face of it, i'm not dying the next few weeks - so even if it's delayed, chill - nuff time left.

On the other side without those i didn't had a place to tattle while have shit.

Edited by Guest

The same folks who beg and plead for the next patch, whine and bitch at the slightest deviation from the update timeline, are also the same folks who yell and scream the loudest when a buggy/broken patch gets released.  This is called irony...

How do you know that? Are you a one of "them"?

• Like 1

Gosh guys! It will be online when its ready to be online!

Like all of you I really like to see a new patch with new content but it just wouldnt  make things better to release a not finished patched before weekend where nobody can fix anything. Dont you agree?

Cry about the Devs also wont increase their speed. Its done when its done

Be patient guys... they working on it...

Dean u're doing a great work man ;) I played the mod from the beginning and i support you 100% in  what you re doing. You had a fabulous vision of what we want in a game of this genre and you were rewarded for it! you'r an example to me. congratulation!

I have a simple question. If what's going on today is an update for an experimental branch, then what the hell have they been doing for like a month now? They have announced an update long time ago and now they only put it on experimental, so that we have to wait for another 2 weeks?

You didn't take yourself like 2 minutes reading at least last 2 pages, but claim others take time to awnsering kinda simple question? Dare you!

Edited by Guest

You didn't take yourself like 2 minutes reading at least last 2 pages, but claim others take time to awnsering kinda simple question? Dare you!

For the last too pages people were bitching about Rust and about people bitching about update not being ready. As far as I saw, only one other person was wondering about whether stable will appear today and no clear answer was given.