rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.42.116002

Same for WaRZ, seen loads happy faces on forums and what happened at the end?  Some guys are easily getting hyped here.

I don't think DayZ SA will ever be anything similar to train wreck, that WarZ is.

Don't forget it's backed up by Bohemia Interactive and although their games tend to be buggy, they also tend to be great and in no way mainstream garbage.

Some people should just stop playing/testing DayZ SA alpha and wait atleast for beta version. Yeah, it's not gonna arrive before end of this year, but it would stop some people having their Jimmies rustled so much.

• Like 2

So... TL;DR: You have no rights.

DUDE!

Next time i'm goin for more transparently sarcasm in my postings. Thought it was obviously :)

Or they could leave and never come back

The only one who should leave and never come back again is u dude. U'r really piss me off with ur raging on people. 
I payd money for this project, and I want a decent game, and If something will not suit me, I will complain about that, because as a customer I have for this all the rights!
Its not u who should decide where people should go. And please just don't start again explaining that this is a alpha and other shit, we all know very well in which phase the game is.

The BOHEMIA wanted to cut some money and letting people game access while developing (as normal projects doesn't do).
Now take all the complains from customers, about slow dev, lack of futures and many many more.

Edited by Diablo_rf
  • Like 4

The only one who should leave and never come back again is u dude. U'r really piss me off with ur raging on people. 

I payd money for this project, and I want a decent game, and If something will not suit me, I will complain about that, because as a customer I have for this all the rights!

Its not u who should decide where people should go. And please just don't start again explaining that this is a alpha and other shit, we all know very well in which phase the game is.

In didnt rage, just said they shouldnt come back cause frankly this forum needs less twelvies and your the one whos raging by the sound of that rant.

I don't see Spartan raging.. But whatever.

Guess I'm gunna hop back onto the experimental build (has it been updated?) and play around with it some more until the new stable comes out.. Hopefully tomorrow.   :)

If there will be better zombies (totally new system will be placed), I'll say "Great" . Till then, i can't understand why they can't be fixed even if they are placeholders.

Yes, please waste resources on 'fixing' the zombies that will be tossed out later.

Why? Because ^this guy^ says he knows what is more important than the DayZ team does.

This is a development phase of the game and you are just along for the ride. Enjoy the view.

Edited by RedDogMT
  • Like 5

Yes, please waste resources on 'fixing' the zombies that will be tossed out later.

Why? Because ^this guy^ says he knows what is more important than the DayZ team does.

This is a development phase of the game and you are just along for the ride. Enjoy the view.

And absolutely NO backseat driving!

• Like 1

Stop foolin around, u paid around 30 bucks for a game, u probably didn't noticed the game u paid for isn't ready yet - so the only rights u might have 'r reporting bugs.

sure you also have the rights to complain, as much as u want, be aware that noone gives a shit about :)

and now go on with your overstated rage.

Edited by Guest

0.42 HYPE!!!! I hope it will release today and i hope we get some sort of consistant stuff where we can store stuff in and hide it somewhere! :D

0.42 HYPE!!!! I hope it will release today and i hope we get some sort of consistant stuff where we can store stuff in and hide it somewhere! :D

Yey man, i become more jitter from hour to hour

What to think about that :

<snip>

Edited by SmashT
Footage is taken from a server running cracked files

The simple reply here is 'That you were told NOT to buy the game' specifically because it is in Alpha.   IF you did buy the game you should understand that the will be, at times, severe problems with the game.

You need to 'understand' this.

Make the most of what you have, if you want it, and stop bitching.

Edited by Vorm
  • Like 1

I WANT EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW WHY ISNT IT HERE YET I PAID £20 FOR THIS!?!?

Great job with all the patches guys, can't believe how fast this game is coming along!

FKING ZOMBIES GO THROUGH WALLS, SERVERS ARE LAGGY AS SHIT, LIKE THIS GAME ISNT EVEN FINISHED YET!

Appreciate all the feedback we're getting and the regular updates, looking forward to seeing what's next.

THEYRE NEVER GOING TO FINISH THIS, IVE NEVER WORKED ON A GAME AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT WORKS BUT I CAN TELL BECAUSE THIS ONE HAS BEEN OUT IN ALPHA FOR LIKE FOUR FKING MONTHS THAT THEY WILL NEVER EVER FINISH!

This game will be so epic when you guys are done I think, so excited!

Just another day in the life of the DayZ community.

• Like 4

I think that these things should be made public: D

What to think about that :

They are legacy files from A2 (and some legacy from early A3), simply left in the game in its current state, as a few are still used dependency wise. None of these dependent files are indicators of what to expect in future. They are simply there because initially DayZ was using ArmA2 and early ArmA3 testing data, and it has just been left in it. - Rocket

The persons who made the video are running a really old version of the game from last year (028.113745) to host a server locally and use those legacy files (which have been left in the game files for well over a year now). it doesn't mean anything, we already know vehicles are going to be completely redone.

AK you posted is also the placeholder AK from ArmA 2 that the devs were using for testing purposes before the new ones were completed.
  • Like 1

Rocket? do you have any time frame or schechuele when we gone see Vehicles in DayZ Standalone??

I dont even care if they dont completely redo vehicles, judging by the vids above they suit the game fairly well

The persons who made the video are running a really old version of the game from last year (113745) to host a server locally and use those legacy files (which have been left in the game files for well over a year now).

Wasn't the SKS (in the video) made after that version? What ever, just another trashy video, ppl seems bored.

Wasn't the SKS (in the video) made after that version? What ever, just another trashy video, ppl seems bored.

I assume they are using recent client files with the very old server files. You can see the version numbers in one of the videos, it wouldn't be hard to update the old versions database to add new weapons etc found in newer client files but without the updated executable your going to have a bad time.