rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.42.116002

I can understand the Moto Bike helmet but others don't make sense. You can actually wear a mask with them because they have no  visor at all. Who is the smartest guy ova there decided on this?  IQ check again pls.

Even the pilot helm hasn't got a switchable visor. So no point...Just a cheap limitation and if you are limiting all ,then means you can't do it one by one. Lack of dev skill or it is really that complicated? ...I'm amazed of the failure.

Also when there will be a fix for Payday Masks ? Coz they look very stupid when you wear them with cowboy heats and  berets.

When there will be loot spawn fix and more zombies also wildlife and vehicles...? Coz these are only the important cores of post apocalyptic zombie survival game. 2015 or 2016?

I'm a honest guy, so I'll be the bad one, you'll hate me, but all these updates are just nothing at all. Keep it up anyway as we're doomed already so who cares.

U mad? U can't use ur gas mask with ur ballistic helmet, u mad bro? U mad bro yolo?

BTW: U keep using dem PAYDAY masks........ :)

Edited by Zjasuu

What is this I hear about the lead developer taking a months sabatical mid of this year and then leaving at the end of the year? Is it true? Apparently there was also a sabatical period last year, people raging on the server atm joh!

Because game devs can't take breaks from ungrateful clowns like you?

• Like 1

Yep.

Decided to download "Rust" since that updating and communication desaster. 

Maybe this will shorten the time until they say tomorrow "0.37 will be added Wednesday while Maintenance".

hahah good luck with rust its slower than anything with content updates :lol:

• Like 4

I can understand the Moto Bike helmet but others don't make sense. You can actually wear a mask with them because they have no  visor at all. Who is the smartest guy ova there decided on this?  IQ check again pls.

Even the pilot helm hasn't got a switchable visor. So no point...Just a cheap limitation and if you are limiting all ,then means you can't do it one by one. Lack of dev skill or it is really that complicated? ...I'm amazed of the failure.

Also when there will be a fix for Payday Masks ? Coz they look very stupid when you wear them with cowboy heats and  berets.

When there will be loot spawn fix and more zombies also wildlife and vehicles...? Coz these are only the important cores of post apocalyptic zombie survival game. 2015 or 2016?

I'm a honest guy, so I'll be the bad one, you'll hate me, but all these updates are just nothing at all. Keep it up anyway as we're doomed already so who cares.

As far as i know you can still wear your gas mask and ballistic helmet together, someone killed me on experimental today and they were wearing both

I love how a delay of two days to resolve unforeseen technical issues is a "disaster."  Peeps really need to put their big-boy pants on and take their meds.  

Edited by iBane

Because game devs can't take breaks from ungrateful clowns like you?

LOL @ you! I don't even have nuff palms for my face right now! But here is some basic layman advice for you - Learn to read before you go bonkers!

Yep.

Maybe this will shorten the time until they say tomorrow "0.37 will be added Wednesday while Maintenance".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA x 450,000,000

The guy decides to download Rust, That on its own is the biggest joke ive heard in the DayZ forums yet.

Good luck bud, We will expect you to be playing again in say 15 minutes when you realize how bad that game is. In every single aspect.

DayZ team puts their douchebagery team to shame. I could seriously talk shit about Rust all day.

Anyways... yeah... what are we talking about today folks?

27090_alf_or_alf_1600x1200_(www.GdeFon.r

Disaster, YEH it was DOOMSDAY like, pmsl.

Did someone checked if the LRS is proper centered now?

Edited by Guest

Woah, did I touch a sore point or what? 

I like survival games, many folks wrote "Play something else", I answered that I do. 
I never wrote that it's better, it's "something else". No hate intended. I <3 DayZ. So calm your t*ts.

And yeah, I'd declare what happened as a desaster and I have the feeling that we won't get an update tomorrow somehow. That's not how you treat the guys who trust you in alpha-stage.

Edited by crazzekiff

Have you seen the 0.42.115982 Dev Server?! Its a big step from 0.37.

6DP7Rjd.jpg

Edited by MagnuZ
  • Like 2

Woah, did I touch a sore point or what? 

I like survival games, many folks wrote "Play something else", I answered that I do. 

I never wrote that it's better, it's "something else". No hate intended. I <3 DayZ. So calm your t*ts.

And yeah, I'd declare what happened as a desaster and I have the feeling that we won't get an update tomorrow somehow. That's not how you treat the guys who trust you in alpha-stage.

Im just stating my opinion about Rust man.. and who are you the older brother? All of a sudden you know how to spell and type?

Anyways, its still laughable, just based on what you said... Rust updating? Good luck with that braa.

Well our interpretation of disaster might differ, imho your exceptions on a alphabuild 'r way to high. YOU PAID MONEY U HAVE RIGHTS...

Even if the patch doesn't rollout tomorrow, what's gonna happen? What's the deal then?

Edited by Guest

Im just stating my opinion about Rust man.. and who are you the older brother? All of a sudden you know how to spell and type?

Anyways, its still laughable, just based on what you said... Rust updating? Good luck with that braa.

Yeah okay, have your own opinion, but also accept mine. -  and what the f***? I'm sorry, it's "disaster", alright, but are you so b*tthurt to get personal and bullshitting on my spelling? The guy, who doesn't even differentiate between "it's" and "its"? You serious, "braa" ?

Btw, you're interpreting many things based on my short sentence that I'm trying something new at the moment. Again, I never wrote "It's better", neither in updating terms. 

@h0nkx: It's not about a new patch. It's about communicating to the community. That's the disaster. Telling us what's wrong and why it's not pushable to stable at the moment, that's how I understand "Involving in game development".

Maybe "keen disappointment" would be a more pleasant term for disaster, I'm not sure. 

• Like 4

Probably our next experimental build, the heck devs need two of them?

Well Hicks said they were working on getting ready to put up the new experimental build once they push the current one to stable, so I suspect they're setting it up and getting it ready for tomorrow.

I've seen them do this before. they have a couple up to test them first and then release to exp some time after.

It is quite a jump in number. Now whether that means quite a bit more is added or not is yet to be seen.

Patience my friends, it's coming :)

God damn pls. But i think next exp. will be 0.38.

Yeah okay, have your own opinion, but also accept mine. -  and what the f***? I'm sorry, it's "disaster", alright, but are you so b*tthurt to get personal and bullshitting on my spelling? The guy, who doesn't even differentiate between "it's" and "its"? You serious, "braa" ?

Btw, you're interpreting many things based on my short sentence that I'm trying something new at the moment. Again, I never wrote "It's better", neither in updating terms. 

@h0nkx: It's not about a new patch. It's about communicating to the community. That's the disaster. Telling us what's wrong and why it's not pushable to stable at the moment, that's how I understand "Involving in game development".

Maybe "keen disappointment" would be a more pleasant term for disaster, I'm not sure. 

Too be honest I think I read your first post about Rust all wrong.

I thought you were saying you were trying "Rust" because it updates. So my bad...

However, it's a 2 day delay man come on... It's not a big deal, they do a great bit of communicating to us, more then any game Ive ever played... I think its absurd to be this mad over them not explaining why.

Obviously something went wrong, or they want to fix a couple more things.. It's pretty simple

• Like 2

So it's for sure they're waiting on new stable build to patch up experimental? I thought they'd just push the experimental one regardless. 

Not a big deal, was just excited. 

• Like 2

However, it's a 2 day delay man come on... It's not a big deal, they do a great bit of communicating to us, more then any game Ive ever played... I think its absurd to be this mad over them not explaining why.

Obviously something went wrong, or they want to fix a couple more things.. It's pretty simple

:beans:

Even if the devs would told us what's wrong and why the patch isn't ready yet, it wouldn't change anything, except that most of us 'r even more confused cuz of it-jargon.

You wanna get involved in development? Stop begging for useless infos, go and play/test the experimental lookin for bugs/glitches/what ever and report them, instead of playin rust cuz of a "faux pas".

That's what i call "gettin involved in development".

Edited by Guest

So it's for sure they're waiting on new stable build to patch up experimental? I thought they'd just push the experimental one regardless. 

Not a big deal, was just excited. 

Brian "Working on preparing todays update for Exp branch." + "We're just working on squashing one last issue before pushing to exp." [yesterday]

I think the releasedates of stable is regardless of exps. So lets hope and chill.

Edited by MagnuZ
  • Like 1

I am hoping lol and I'm definitely chilled, like I said no big deal. 

So lets hope and chill.

This.

It's the only option we have anyways. 

Winter seems to be (finally) over, its the first sunny day over here, grab a beer and relax. It's done when it's done.

• Like 5

Winter seems to be (finally) over, its first sunny day over here, grab a beer and relax. It's done when it's done.

Somebody remember back when "3D-Realms" told us: WHEN IT'S DONE. j/k

Allready chillin in the backyard gettin some sun, bbq almost done.

Guess there some nice features in the .42

Edited by Guest