Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Update Rev. 0.36.115535 (Experimental branch)

• Graphics: SSAO in options saved

What is this, please explain. 

Previously if you had PP on normal or higher but chose to turn SSAO off, it would turn back on when you restarted the game. I imagine this has now been fixed judging by that description

What's the deal with all these people dogging the M4? IRL, the rifle is one of the best in the world,

Nowhere near as good as the Ak-47 though.

They need to Add drugs to the game like cigarretes alcohol or marihuana maybe mushrooms and of course their respective effects like you cant 2X W when you are smoking or everything moves when you are drunk this would be an amazing feature. Psychedelic berries should be a very nice thing they really can add more immersion to the game like you could be searching berries to eat and eat a wrong one and surprise everything is in colors and distored so you now need to wait or get some charcoal pills or mortal berries that can kill you in 1 minute if you dont use antidote 

• Like 1

In my opinion it rains way too frequently now. It's like being in a rainforest.

Because they are testing if it works and how it works. 

• Like 1

They need to Add drugs to the game like cigarretes alcohol or marihuana maybe mushrooms and of course their respective effects like you cant 2X W when you are smoking or everything moves when you are drunk this would be an amazing feature. Psychedelic berries should be a very nice thing they really can add more immersion to the game like you could be searching berries to eat and eat a wrong one and surprise everything is in colors and distored so you now need to wait or get some charcoal pills or mortal berries that can kill you in 1 minute if you dont use antidote 

There was talk of the possibility of Cigarettes coming into the game.. Not sure if this was just "talk" or what tho.  Was talked about during one of Sacriels streams that Dean was on.  I'm all for that..

200th post...  (one small step for survivors, one giant leap for.. umm, yeah.  That's all I got... )

Edited by Antykain
  • Like 1

They need to Add drugs to the game like cigarretes alcohol or marihuana maybe mushrooms...

ehrm...well...then u gonna check up with ya homies blazin some pot at the church until someone blast ya guys away with his blaze 95?

BLAZE BLAST BLAZIN

Edited by Guest

They need to add more options for bananas eg putting it in your holster or sewing them onto your clothes like a banana guille suite

• Like 1

Boston the my is a crappy american gun so its realistic that it spreads like it does in the game, if they would implement german weapons they would should damn accurate as in real life, its only dependet on the shitty american construction of this crap m4 rifel ;) so add a g36 or a g3 and it will shoot 800 meters and above straight on target, but with an m4 like in real life spray and pray like the soldiers in iraq ;)

You obviously have no idea what your talking about....wow

Edited by SEC9 VANDEL
  • Like 1

So we can create campfire now? Do we need heatpacks to recover body temperature? Will heatpacks be implemented with this? Does "Wet" satus will effect the health condition/body temperature? Or just another cosmetic for a while?

What about server side performance and stability improvements? And Camping Tents? How far we are away from getting at least a dirtbike or even bicycle? or even scooter? Don't know If you devs actually tried runing around the whole map and calculate the time loss? 

Also will there be more military base added East/North East side of the map? So people can stop clusterf...k camping Cherno/SW Airfield/West side of he map and can equally spread around the map.

Thanks,

Edited by =1PARA=Prime=C.O=

So we can create campfire now?

nope_avi_high_resolution_by_wango911-d4j

Edited by Guest

I'm down for some mushrooms. :p

I'd settle for some cigarettes and weed though.

Cigarettes to reduce shock

Weed to reduce pain

Clicking "Eat All" You should have to manually do it. This is for laziness. 

Is this really what you aspire to in life? When you were a small child, did you look up at the stars and picture yourself complaining that people might be able to eat too easily in a video game?

I'm down for some mushrooms. :P

I'd settle for some cigarettes and weed though.

Cigarettes to reduce shock

Weed to reduce pain

I highly doubt they'll just put in drugs, but if they do add in mushrooms as forage food, along with edible and poisonous types, I'd much rather have a nightmarish psychedelic trip effect from eating the bad ones, as opposed to just having my character die of food poisoning.

It's already a game that's not really for kids, even though their parents buy it anyway. It would be perfect for when you don't want to murder someone, but can't trust them enough to uncuff them.

Edited by McGarnagle
  • Like 1

Boston the my is a crappy american gun so its realistic that it spreads like it does in the game, if they would implement german weapons they would should damn accurate as in real life, its only dependet on the shitty american construction of this crap m4 rifel ;) so add a g36 or a g3 and it will shoot 800 meters and above straight on target, but with an m4 like in real life spray and pray like the soldiers in iraq ;)

1310268389239.jpg

As soon as you posted that, this was all I could think of. I had to dig through the internets to find it.

• Like 2

THAN DO WE GET FIX WALL/FLOOR GLITCH!!!???

THAN DO WE GET WEAPON CLONING GLITCH FIX????!!!

BETTER PUT RAIN AND MAKE CLOTH WET MUCH MORE BETTER MUCH MORE!

• Like 1

Waht does wet and soaked actually do ? Couldn't figured it out so far :/

You get dry after a while

Not sure the health effects have been added with getting wet( i am not on experiemntal for this current build) but they said stuff along the lines of being cold wet will burn more energy eg need to eat more food and increases chances of getting ill... i dont see it in .36 patch notes so i am going to make the bold assumption that side of it hasnt been implemented yet ( makes sense if there still testing stage 1 the getting wet and cold.)

I doubt they will add the health effects until they have added making fires etc so you can combat the effects..

• Like 1

Clicking "Eat All" You should have to manually do it. This is for laziness. 

Totally!!! Here's my list of things that I think players should have to manually manage because the game doing it for us is just laziness:

• Breathing
  • Not shitting and pissing ourselves
  • Blinking to keep our eyes from drying out
  • Someone mentioned QWOP movement. Excelent idea!
  • Opening containers like canteens with a counterclockwise rotational moue movement. 
  • Closing containers like canteens with a clockwise rotational mouse movement
  • Swallowing when eating and drinking. Just putting stuff in your mouth is damn lazy!

...now everyone please bash me since im super serious about this!  :rolleyes:

• Like 3

But, any correction for auto drink for the disinfectant? or correction for Invisible zombie?

Good news but is important try correct the primary bug, if you are agred by a invisible zombie before logout is automatly dead, this is not good, or set the logout in maximun 10 second and not 30s, or is necessary correct the invisible zombie.

Another think, for the rain damage the object, is all object or for example the Mountain Backpack (normaly in the real is waterproof) don't received damage... or the M4 maked for don't have problem if wet.

Please is important specify this, because if all is damaged by rain it is not realistic...

The heart attack is misured when you have thirst or hunger, or is indiferent when you are energized?

Please if have more info how it works is better... Thanks

Edited by Atarugolan

Another think, for the rain damage the object, is all object or for example the Mountain Backpack (normaly in the real is waterproof) don't received damage... or the M4 maked for don't have problem if wet.

Please is important specify this, because if all is damaged by rain it is not realistic...

Realistic is that it will become a bit worn over time. It definitely won't be pristine after being wet and then baking in the sun on your back for dayz at a time. :D