Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Update Rev. 0.36.115535 (Experimental branch)

Need to put a hot water bottle to warm in the loot when the rain pours ;)

Severe trauma causes cardiac arrest. I.e. gunshot wounds. Not sure how ya'll aren't following this. People aren't going to be suffering from "random" heart attacks.

• Like 6

Clicking "Eat All" You should have to manually do it. This is for laziness. 

You said that 3 times already.  If you don't like Eat All, don't click it.

• Like 4

Does anyone know how difficult the ghost food glitch is to fix? (When you use a banana and it get stuck with 0% in your inventory and only removable when you reconnect.) its kinda gamebreaking sometimes and I hoped it was easy enough to get fixed in this update.

Edited by basinox

Fix the server "History" list so that last played on should be on top! Current sort order is useless.

Also add server name like in the "Player" list and option to favorite it within it. You need to check something first to see if it is worth favoriting, not the other way around.

edit: Please. :)

Edited by belphegor_goatzombie
  • Like 11

Fix the server "History" list so that last played on should be on top! Current sort order is useless.

Also add server name like in the "Player" list and option to favorite it within it. You need to check something first to see if it is worth favoriting, not the other way around.

This!

• Like 2

Does anyone know how difficult the ghost food glitch is to fix? (When you use a banana and it get stuck with 0% in your inventory and only removable when you reconnect.) its kinda gamebreaking sometimes and I hoped it was easy enough to get fixed in this update.

WTF

I have literally never experienced this bug, i thought you could just drag it out of your inventory.

Is this a new bug ??

• Like 3

edit: Please. :)

History list has been worked on, Rocket said it will be implemented this patch or next.

I saw it on one of the recent streams

• Like 1

Really? You can't eat an entire can of Spaghetti-o's in real life? You fucking scrub.

I do think the eating animation should take 4 times as long if you use the eat all feature (maybe with an interrupt function).

It should still be so that you have to make shure you are in a safe place etc.. when you want to eat something.

Edited by degoe
  • Like 4

Did they fix the Militairy Tents at Balota/NW Airfield?

NO, ffs - is that the only issue u guys have - heavy mill-loot?

Edited by Guest

History list has been worked on, Rocket said it will be implemented this patch or next.

I saw it on one of the recent streams

Good, hopefully it will allow us to delete the history as well.

WTF

I have literally never experienced this bug, i thought you could just drag it out of your inventory.

Is this a new bug ??

As far as I know it came in 34 but I only play since early 33. So it may be a older bug. It often happen when you eat something straight from the ground instead of putting it in your inventory first and mostly with nota cola. It also leaves the ghost item in your hotbar with a white texture since the server doesn't recognise the item but the hive does. Leaving a unusable space for the rest of the session.

Getting a heart attack from running is dumb.

Starting to vomit like a fountain after running for a decent time would be more realistic.

Vomiting is in, heavy breathing from long periods of running is in (so there is a trigger / measurement for long runs), combine it, ta da, running for hours isn't this good anymore.

I can't think of a good reason to implement heart attacks in this game. Let them randomly happen or create avatars with random heart diseases would be ass. (Whats next? Charakters with bad eyes where you start with blurrieness from the beginning?)

Heart attacks after gun shot wounds, like someone mentioned? Nice, more power to the griefers after implementing breaking bones from shots to the legs and arms and one shot kills body hits.

I hope the circumstances in which you can get a heart attack wil be clarified soon. Right now, I don't have a good feeling about this.

@To the guy who whines about "Eat all":

What's the problem? It isn't gamebreaking. It is ridicoulus enough that you can hear the eating sounds over a greater distance then runnung sounds. Or rhings like beans creating any sound at all. Apparently, all food in Chernarus contains glas shards, screws and bones of small animals. Wheres the "realism" in that?

Why shouldn't you down a can of beans in one action? It doesn't matter. Only thing is, the animation could be longer, in regards to the amount you take out with every action (Beans 4x longer, rice 10x longer, similar things for water containers). Extending the animation seems reasonable.

• Like 4

My guess is the heart attack status will be tied into the shock status.  I don't think it is really necessary, since I almost have a heart attack in real life every time I'm searching the hangers and a zombie rounds the corner that I didn't know was there.  For that split second I don't know if it's a zombie or another player.

• Like 1

As far as I know it came in 34 but I only play since early 33. So it may be a older bug. It often happen when you eat something straight from the ground instead of putting it in your inventory first and mostly with nota cola. It also leaves the ghost item in your hotbar with a white texture since the server doesn't recognise the item but the hive does. Leaving a unusable space for the rest of the session.

Also confused - has this not always been the case?  I pick up a soda, it puts an icon in my hotbar.  I drink soda, soda icon in hotbar turns white/ghostly.  I drag soda icon from hotbar and dump it, it is removed.  Sometimes I get 0% food icons in backpack, just drag and drop them the same.  I haven't been playing much lately, but is this what you're talking about and you just didn't know you could drag it out of inventory or are you saying you can no longer drag it out of inventory/from the hot bar until you disconnect from the server?

• Like 3

To those who are offended by the prospect of an 'Eat all' option, do you have to keep reminding yourself to continue eating in real life? Or, when you set out to eat a meal, do you do so with the intention of eating until you're full/satisfied?

Personally, I open all of my tins with a fire axe. Even though I'm often starving to death, I disregard the resultant spillage and eat the remainder in several calculated chunks. I have to remind myself that I'm starving to death and might want to finish the tin before I pass out. That's realism, baby.

• Like 1

Also confused - has this not always been the case? I pick up a soda, it puts an icon in my hotbar. I drink soda, soda icon in hotbar turns white/ghostly. I drag soda icon from hotbar and dump it, it is removed. Sometimes I get 0% food icons in backpack, just drag and drop them the same. I haven't been playing much lately, but is this what you're talking about and you just didn't know you could drag it out of inventory or are you saying you can no longer drag it out of inventory/from the hot bar until you disconnect from the server?

I can neither drag it out or see it in the inventory until I disconnect. It seems to be linked with white/ghosty items in the toolbar but that is like you said easy to fix.

Nice looking update. I am curious why they implemented heart attack at this stage in the game... assuming sprinting for too long can give you a heart attack, I wish they would have left this out until they add a bike or other vehicle in since all we have for transport is sprinting.

• Like 1