Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Update Rev. 0.36.115535 (Experimental branch)

Ohh ya found a guy who tested the MAGPUL

MortosDS

# December 28, 2013 at 6:58 am

FYI: The dispersion/accuracy difference from a Pristine OE (Default) stock on M4 and an MP stock (item shown above) is 6x.

Yeah, thats right, the MP stock reduces dispersion by 600%

- See more at: http://dayzintel.com/dayz-weapon-attachments/buttstock-mp#comments

Edited by S.Pelkey
  • Like 1

Boston the my is a crappy american gun so its realistic that it spreads like it does in the game, if they would implement german weapons they would should damn accurate as in real life, its only dependet on the shitty american construction of this crap m4 rifel ;) so add a g36 or a g3 and it will shoot 800 meters and above straight on target, but with an m4 like in real life spray and pray like the soldiers in iraq ;)

just couse i like the G36 and think the M4 really sucks in Dayz its like a ... yea just thought 5 min. but cant get anything to discripe how bad the M4 is :P

The one thing I think needs to be changed about "eat all" is it should certainly take longer. If you eat 100% it should take 4 times as long as just eating 25%

Also, no annoying sound indicating when i step out of the rain.

Another thing I noticed was that when you sit down with your gun and try to scope in your gun by tapping right mouse click, the screen like zooms into your head or something. It's all messed up.

Edited by TripX7
  • Like 3

As far as I know it came in 34 but I only play since early 33. So it may be a older bug. It often happen when you eat something straight from the ground instead of putting it in your inventory first and mostly with nota cola. It also leaves the ghost item in your hotbar with a white texture since the server doesn't recognise the item but the hive does. Leaving a unusable space for the rest of the session.

any time i have had this bug, i remove the article of clothing and put it back on and its fixed

• Like 2

Wow! :o  Big patch! Lots of new additions as well as bug fixes! I really like the clinic and police station in Svetlojarsk so I'm glad to see them added across the map! Keep it up guys this is looking great! :thumbsup:

Boston the my is a crappy american gun so its realistic that it spreads like it does in the game, if they would implement german weapons they would should damn accurate as in real life, its only dependet on the shitty american construction of this crap m4 rifel ;) so add a g36 or a g3 and it will shoot 800 meters and above straight on target, but with an m4 like in real life spray and pray like the soldiers in iraq ;)

should use used arma 3 weapon ballistics. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the "Eat all" option.

I used to take the item in my hands and spam F then throw away the 0% item away. It only did the animation once and worked great for rice or powdered milk. It's a great addition non-the-less to have the feature itself though!! B)

My concern with the "eat all"  would be with this option it makes it easier to eat. Eating should take time, its part of how we hear people ect. If you are going to eat you should be exposed while doing if that makes sense. This is essentially set it and forget it, you should be exposed, the extra time it would take to eat before would have players essentially vulnerable for a time with thier eyes in inventory ect, even if it was set to the hotbar, but now you can set it and continue to monitor your surroundings..meh. My 2 cents.

• Like 4

I think the heartattacks sound pretty dumb but other than that, good changelog. The game should have a good balance of realistic and fun. Adding things like heart attacks is just getting to be too much. What is next, having to press a button to blink? or to breathe? The only time you should have a heart attack is when you get infected by a zombie and it should create a small chance of it happening.

Or when you try running from nwaf to cherno.

idk bout you, but im pretty sure an average human being would keel over after running 5km at a full sprint.

• Like 1

Excuse me, am i the only one who sees this?

Jesus, i think these new berries are OP

mVBB8XX.jpg?1

nah, i seen it too, thought it was the affect of a bad can of beans i ate earlier.

• Like 2

How a 30 years old guy can get a heart attack? I'm not sure it is good idea to implement this. Does anybody know how it works? What can cause it? 

A 30 year old can get a heart attack by eating too much mcdonalds, drinking too much soda, and running long distances without rest.

Sounds pretty good so far.

What I would really like to see, and this is totally petty - I know that - is the eating sounds when eating "wet" food like spaghetti and beans, and I think also tuna and sardines.

I usually have to play with my Headphones on and somewhat on high volume, and every time I hear the eating / smacking / swallowing sound it just drives me up the walls.

If other players hear me behind a wall, I really don't give a sheet. I just don't want to hear "myself" eating 6 or seven times in a row (when starving to get the hunger back to normal). It's soooo annoying.

But thankyouthankyouthankyou for the "eat all" option. Now I only have to endure this once for a full can and I'm good to go for at least an hour.

On another note: The work the devs do is really appreciated. So far I am quite happy about the patch notes, except the heart attacks. Not sure how that's gonna affect my gameplay yet.

Happy trails!

• Like 1

Its not raining inside when You have shadows on.

boolsheet!

nother point - who cares atm bout zombies glichting thru walls? even as freshspawn you can run them out and take all the loot. yeh, it's annoying but a "minor" bug. stop begging for proper alpha gameplay, it's testing not playing - get it or stop it. 80% of peeps in here didn't get what a pre-alpha-version stand for.

• Medical: Players can have a heart attack (declared as "irregular pulse" with pulse checking actions)
  • Medical: Would never actually die from zero health or blood due to medical conditions
  • Medical: Epi-pens will now wake anyone (briefly) from unconsciousness even if blood very low
  • Medical: Defibrillator used for restarting the heart of players who have a heart attack
  • Medical: Unconsciousness had irregular and unpredictable behavior (epi-pens will now always wake an unconscious player, unless they are having a heart attack)
  • Medical: Melee damage application system changed to better balance
  • Medical: Chance of bleeding from fists reduced significantly
  • Medical: Disconnected players avatars did not take shock or blood damage

Just a question on medical. Are you saying that if you yourself check your pulse and it indicates "irregular pulse" you will eventually go unconscious due to a heart attack. Or is it that you will will just go unconscious and a rescuer or friend would see this indicator (which wouldn't make sense but...)

I can just see it now. hundreds of bambis running long distances at full sprint suddenly collapsing on the side of the road.

that'd be gnarly.

Any chance of the B95 ever having a scope? it is a hunting rifle and would love for it to replace my mosin for those long range zombie kills.

• Like 1

In my opinion it rains way too frequently now. It's like being in a rainforest.

• Like 1

You guys are going too fast with these updates I can't keep up with the amazingness! ... But Please insert b-95 variant that chambers both 12 gauge shotgun slug and 7.62 mm rifle round , then I will never need anything else than the b-95 double rifle .

Just a question on medical. Are you saying that if you yourself check your pulse and it indicates "irregular pulse" you will eventually go unconscious due to a heart attack. Or is it that you will will just go unconscious and a rescuer or friend would see this indicator (which wouldn't make sense but...)

It's more like:

if someone is unconscious, you gonna check his pulse - if the pulse is irregular u gonna use a defi - if it's regular u gonna use a epipen - afaik.

Now I need to take shelter from rain the next time this update comes to play. Plus, I need to keep track of how long I run just so I don't get a heart attack. I'm not really sure how the Heart Attack work in the game, but I have to be careful... When I'm on my own.

think you can only get a heart attack while unconscious and in shock

dont like the noise indicators between getting wet and not, as it seems to flick on and off quite constantly, also the extra status message on the tope right isnt needed

otherwise, enjoying the new patch so far