Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Update Rev. 0.36.115535 (Experimental branch)

I am not linking you to anything, go and look on the patch notes.

I did, found nothing. Might have missed it so that's why a link would have been helpful. Until then i have no other choice to think you're just a liar.

• Like 1

I think the heartattacks sound pretty dumb but other than that, good changelog. The game should have a good balance of realistic and fun. Adding things like heart attacks is just getting to be too much. What is next, having to press a button to blink? or to breathe? The only time you should have a heart attack is when you get infected by a zombie and it should create a small chance of it happening.

they slowly start to overcomplicate it...why eat all..totally dumb eating should be long..not eat all...omg..why then leave normal eating when have this...remove it then...i really like eating before it should consume exactly time like it was...

I did, found nothing. Might have missed it so that's why a link would have been helpful. Until then i have no other choice to think you're just a liar.

Why should we have to click eat four to 10 times when we can just click eat all and it take the same amount of time as it would to eat it individually?

Edited by mizzou852
  • Like 1

Realistic is that it will become a bit worn over time. It definitely won't be pristine after being wet and then baking in the sun on your back for dayz at a time. :D

Worn ok, you use the cleaning tools for weapons, or the needle and thread for the robe... but is important do a good distinction for the varius object those that will fall faster, those less, I wish that indicates whether everyone has the same degree of rupture, or if I can point to stuff more resistant...

But, any correction for auto drink for the disinfectant? or correction for Invisible zombie?

Good news but is important try correct the primary bug, if you are agred by a invisible zombie before logout is automatly dead, this is not good, or set the logout in maximun 10 second and not 30s, or is necessary correct the invisible zombie.

Another think, for the rain damage the object, is all object or for example the Mountain Backpack (normaly in the real is waterproof) don't received damage... or the M4 maked for don't have problem if wet.

Please is important specify this, because if all is damaged by rain it is not realistic...

The heart attack is misured when you have thirst or hunger, or is indiferent when you are energized?

Please if have more info how it works is better... Thanks

This Engrish just hurts my eyes and brain. It's not like I'm a grammar nazi or something (English isn't my native language), but sometimes people should use google translate to express themselves clearly and in logical way.

• Like 2

Exciting new stuff guys, all of your hard work is appreciated. I know the rain animation falls through buildings, does that mean we will *always be wet* while it's raining?

THAN DO WE GET FIX WALL/FLOOR GLITCH!!!???

THAN DO WE GET WEAPON CLONING GLITCH FIX????!!!

BETTER PUT RAIN AND MAKE CLOTH WET MUCH MORE BETTER MUCH MORE!

Don't think Wall/Floor Glitch will ever be fixed as it never got fixed in ARMA 2 lol. They prolly don't have any technical solution for that.  It needs 2014's PC technology but DayZ uses 1990's seems like it. :beans:  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :)  :D  :D

Edited by =1PARA=Prime=C.O=

Good job once again guys!

It's beginning to take shape ;)

Quite often i had to push the hotbar keys (1-9) couple times to them to do anything, change weapons and etc. Is this for everyone or have anyone idea what's wrong?

no new weapons in this update    :(

or new items....

anyway, enough new buildings to search for loot.

use the scripter for Help player and  "Session Lost" bugs...  not for vomiting sound, heart-shock and rain wet....

In Beta : first correct bug... after introduce this "nonsense"

20milion euro earned and no one help the player

Edited by spaccio

Great stuff. If we're going to have something as mundane as a 'you're wet' indicator, how about a 'my leg is broken' indicator??

Well I think this pop-up system will work with all status messages in the future. They just implemented it, to test how it works. (Fine for me - I just want an option in the audio-settings, to turn of the ping-sound).

I think we will see more and more different status-messages in the pop-up pretty soon.

So does anyone know how heart attack actually works? (would you get it from sprinting long distances?). Also, did this experimental patch improve frame rates?

So does anyone know how heart attack actually works? (would you get it from sprinting long distances?). Also, did this experimental patch improve frame rates?

I think it happens when you're unconscious. Your pulse will become iregular first - and if some can't bring you back to live (with an epi or salin) fast enough, you'll get a heart-attack (only curable with a Defi).

• Login: Failure during new character creation could cause player to get stuck as unconscious

Finally !!!

• Like 1

Can we get some better optimization and major bug fixes soon? Thanks for this update though. :)

I might be wrong, but isn't optimization the final stage of a project like this?

• Like 1

I might be wrong, but isn't optimization the final stage of a project like this?

depends if you actually want people to bother testing it or not :P

You are right, client optimisation is normally in beta. Anyway devs recently announced that they are currently working on removing some bottlenecks with the data that hardware companies gave them, and that will result in an optimisation for many (I hope that for myself) :)

Edited by Gugolas

It makes sense for sprinting, horseman of ye olden times have recorded trained horses dropping dead from being pushed beyond physical limitation presumably having heart attacks. Full bore Sprinting straight from say Elektro to North East Airfield is roughly 10km (6miles). Although a human body likely couldn't run it's self to death without first passing out (unless stimulated with some sort of substance) this may serve as a temporary game balance at the very least. As far as frame rates until they've added all their new bells and whistles as well as content i wouldn't expect optimization yet.

Edited by ReZiiN