rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

I fully think servers should have the option to go with the Private hive option.  I'm sure there will be PLENTY of servers to choose from that will stay in the public hive.  I know our clan server for one will have a public, and a private hive server available.   I'm all for the private hive.

But in Gameservers i didnt notice any options like that. so i think they just need to update their control panel.

I fully think servers should have the option to go with the Private hive option.  I'm sure there will be PLENTY of servers to choose from that will stay in the public hive.  I know our clan server for one will have a public, and a private hive server available.   I'm all for the private hive.

This.

I don't think the devs even know that this is happening.. can someone notify them/dean/whoever that: characters are resetting with each server, spawns are a bit borked, and daytime is nighttime, and it also looks like some people still cant update

The whole all servers real time (currently night time) thing is a bit much for me...

I know some people like playing on night servers, but personally I'm not a big fan. I can be persuaded to play SOME night time, but I'm sure a lot like me work days and play nights, meaning I'd be playing in the pitch black every time I play... That's going to suck...

Please tell me this can be changed by server admins? Hopefully server admins will mix the game time up a bit.

Having troubles connecting to servers on the SA and realized that my client has not yet been updated to the .32 version and is still in the .30 version. Anyways I could manually update? Is the update even out? If so, why is my client not updating.

Having troubles connecting to servers on the SA and realized that my client has not yet been updated to the .32 version and is still in the .30 version. Anyways I could manually update? Is the update even out? If so, why is my client not updating.

Exit Steam and log in again. Also make sure you have Auto Update turned on in Steam.

Seeing some awesome new stuff that wasn't even in the changelog :D This patch was more then worth the few weeks waiting.

Damnit Dean,

V8fOxii.png

You're subliminally altering my mind, I've already begun saying Pipsi to my friends for the past 2 months. q.q

Exit Steam and log in again. Also make sure you have Auto Update turned on in Steam.

Thought this same thing as you probably typed your comment! :P Thanks for the thought though, man!

I just played for an hour or so.

When I logged into many of the servers, I would spawn again on the coast. Each time, with a different, new character other than my default. After trying several different servers, I finally found one that brought up my character...although it was a 'copy' from a few days ago.

My guess is that many servers are having trouble communicating with the hive resulting in the server thinking many people are new spawns. Perhaps this is due to bandwidth issues while updating. It could be an issue with the patch, but I kind of doubt it. It looks like some of the bugs I encountered have already been reported. Hopefully it gets sorted in the next day or so once server updating has been completed.

I love that they 'secretly' added some minor content...Spite and Pipsi soda, beer, etc. It's a cool little surprise when you come across something unexpected.

Edited by RedDogMT

As previously stated, each disconnect seems to generate a new spawn. I just played for 1.5 hours and logged out for 15 minutes. Came back and I am brand new. 

Charicter is getting reset after every server switch. This bug is more common with thtis new patch.

Got the same problem. Played nearly 5hour. Was totaly equpied like a boss. Went upstairs to make a toast. Searched a server. Boom Im on the coast. No fun at all x.x

We need an urgent hotfix, everytime i switch or leave and rejoin a server my character is reset

I just can agree with you. Same problem here :/

I only get new spawned if i play in night servers, in day servers i keep my guy with all my items. 

Yeah the servers are crazy right now. I spawned in the first time and was able to get a weapon cleaning kit, black and green spraypaint and a hacksaw. Of course, this was my relatively newer guy from a few days back.That server restarted so i joined a couple of others to find myself on the beach.. Then joined a night server and my guy was brought back. I'm just not going to play for fear of losing something tonight. I did at least get to do this to my Mosin :) :

npeoyv7ebu89sycrwhr3.jpg

Sounds like poor coding... 'If hive connection times out then spawn new character'.... This is why they need to release server files. So people who know what they are doing can setup their own servers instead of relying on devs.

• Like 1

Sounds like poor coding... 'If hive connection times out then spawn new character'.... This is why they need to release server files. So people who know what they are doing can setup their own servers instead of relying on devs.

lol... dude this is al....   aahhh forgett it....

Edited by quantum2k6
  • Like 1

wholey fuck, I was at the NEA and now im back about 2km from that position without the gear i picked up before the patch.

but i still have my same gear from about 3 days ago?

was this a time slated rollback for everyone or something?

very strange...lost a good amount of stuff, but not a full whipe???

I don't see the option to change name in main menu. And for some reason my new name is not my steam username, or my pc user name but the name of my pc. WTF guys ? 

• Like 1

There are only a couple things I've noticed. My character on the "regular" servers was reset to about a week ago. My character on the "hardcore" servers has been wiped. I'm assuming that I hadn't been playing on hardcore servers. Also, all servers are at night right now, which is awesome.

I've also noticed that I cannot remove the handrail from any M4 in game.