rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

Ok currently game is impossible.

Every building in every town has been looted from food. There is no food.

If servers don't get (DayZ DE hardcore) restarted then everyone will just starve.

i dont see how everyone can have a problem with this,

i got in on one of the DE server about 1 - 2 hours after exp build was released, and i ended up with 4 rice packs, 3 beans, 2 sardines, 1 pasta and 4 tuna, including alot of diffrent loose ammo, and i picked all of it on my way to NWAF starting from kamychovo, tho didnt find a single weapon/attachment

i got in on one of the DE server about 1 - 2 hours after exp build was released, and i ended up with 4 rice packs, 3 beans, 2 sardines, 1 pasta and 4 tuna, including alot of diffrent loose ammo, and i picked all of it on my way to NWAF starting from kamychovo, tho didnt find a single weapon/attachment

Same for me, but today not anymore... or maybe i just have bad luck now!

I got in last night. First spawn was in Three Valleys at night. Ran to Msta (hard to do at night, but managed it), but it was already looted. Then some guy killed me with a shovel.

Second spawn was in Elektro. I went west towards Cherno (since it's always empty in the stable build). Every building along the way was looted, including the supermarkets in the apartments to the north. That's where I gave up and went to bed with my character starving.

Just tried again, and the servers had reset, found some food, but overall it seems there's less loot spawning.

what is ETA?

Estimated Time of Arrival.

Come on, that would've taken 5 seconds to Google.

Edited by acid574
  • Like 5

Sounds awesome but its not , since nothing re-spawns in the game , and im not really sure when they may reset the server.....

Good luck on finding anything

My first spawn (night) was at kamyshovo... i rushed through elektro and cherno (+surroundings) and had plenty of food + magnum and ammo... I got shoot later when I was about to leave cherno and head north...

Second spawn (night) was at Solnichniy, DE server crashed after some minutes.

Third spawn (night) was at the south of solnichny on SE server. I decided to run north west avoid the looted cities at the coast... and as i mentioned before, not enough food on the way to dubrovka (over staroye) even thou the buildings werent looted. Btw. I changed the server  back to DE (day) this morning because i went to sleep on the half way to Dubrovka.

I was right in the city is exactly where I was, In its place, just expanded the city.

Those both city arent the Coastal harbor town of Svetloyarsk (and surrounding areas) this is Guba city a new one for chernarus but not for the Standalone

^ separate hives, so yes freshie on the beta but you "shouldnt" lose your other character either...

• Like 1

Found a mosin and painted it green, looks mad. Shame you can't load more than one bullet into it though :P

So I manage to get into one of the experimental servers, get some basic needs filled and then start looking for things to test, then get shot in the back of the head by a shotgun.

one thing that remains is the glitch with respawn that can make you have to quit server and rejoin (so basically I was done forever)

Edited by ID404-NotFound

im 3 days in and i love it already!!! im not sure, but i didnt notice a fix to the sprint? every time i try to sprint i get shoved back to where i started sprinting.. and once that happens i can no longer do ANYTHING! was wondering if you guys were working on it? it REALLY sucks not having vehicles but it sucks even more not being able to at least run!!

im 3 days in and i love it already!!! im not sure, but i didnt notice a fix to the sprint? every time i try to sprint i get shoved back to where i started sprinting.. and once that happens i can no longer do ANYTHING! was wondering if you guys were working on it? it REALLY sucks not having vehicles but it sucks even more not being able to at least run!!

The patch isn't deployed on stable-servers. 

Hello Dean nice change-log i really love it :D and i just made this acc to thank you and tell you that i love what you did with M4 :D my favorite will there be any way maybe to spray paint the M4? or maybe there is some few loot with camo pattern :D