rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

i think on friday the new patch will coming to normalservers.

whats the reason of that thinking? they announced yesterday, it's goin to be live on thursday.

whats the reason of that thinking? they announced yesterday, it's goin to be live on thursday.

Rocket said last friday the patch will tested 1 week and if nothing big problems it will be start after 1 week on all servers...

I think i had read this...

It might have something to do with new patch on Dayz dev 123 servers, version  32.114551

Edited by fear91fin

iam not into that twitter thing and might missunderstood but, 17h ago:

j6rn9638.png

Edited by Guest

can anyone confirm or comment on why servers are going down at 5:30pm thanks .

If you scroll all the way up, the announcement is right there in the forum. Green banner

If you scroll all the way up, the announcement is right there in the forum. Green banner

yes we all can read that but for what maintenance is it ? new patch security bugs?

yes we all can read that but for what maintenance is it ? new patch security bugs?

What is to be maintained i have no idea.

You're not supposed to. You've died - supporting that kind of metagaming negates the impact of permadeath. If you manage to get your gear, consider yourself VERY lucky.

I understand the desire to keep the impact of permadeath alive but using a metagaming argument is silly. Even you have to admit that is a bit of BS. How do you explain what happened to the bodies in the game universe? Or where you come from when you spawn in? Or why you only start on a coast?

"I watched a body disappear before I could loot it. Makes sense to me." ummmm no.

I thought the hide body option was in there to check against this sort of thing? Also the fact that you most likely were killed by another player who might still be there. And if your friends survive it just makes it more tedious for them to remove all your( or the other player's) things and place them somewhere else so you can get them when you meet up again.

As others have posted, I also enjoy the discovering of dead bodies that may have been there for awhile or may not have been. I like not being sure of the time frame.

I also understand this as a temporary solution to performance issues but I'm sure there are better solutions to preserving and promoting the impact of permadeath.

Other than that I am enjoying the game immensely!

• Sea ambient sound is now slightly quieter

This is my new favorite change

I didn't even notice this. Thank god!

• Like 1

the new patch is today confirmed by smasht

It will be in stable today, dunno if that is related to the maintenance though.

• Like 2

Night time again. :murder:

First one who uses flash light, dies. :bandit:

• Like 2

Well, all persons i met were friendly :P

We had a music party later xD But then all of us died cuz we couldnt find a single food/drink ^^ ill wait for the stable version atm it makes no sense to test anything, cuz its nearly impossible to find anything xD

cDfA7aW.jpg

• Like 1

Awesome. thanks very much for passing on the info. Gonna be a fun night playing then... :)

• Like 1

Last night I was able to get a hacksaw, spray paint, some new shorts and new shoes. My ultimate quest was to find a shotgun. So I found an axe. as soon as I picked it up, i stopped under a street light for a second. Out of nowhere someone runs up and starts going to town on me with a crowbar. I hit her once with an axe and she took off. I bandaged up and started moving down the road. then BAM again. chick trying to take me down with crowbar. High-tailed into the woods and bandaged again. get back on the road and see her coming at me through the dark again.. just ran through the woods and hit up the next town.

It seemed unlooted, so I began to loot. about 10 minutes later i see someone with a flash light. Curious, i turned it on from the upstairs of the house i was in through the window. They shined back at me. They then slowly walked to the doorway. I stood at the top of the stairs ready for them. I shined my flashlight down and see them come into the light. Then all of the sudden "BOOOM", they shot me with a shotgun. My screen flashed red and I hit the ground and rolled to the side and got out my axe. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get out of the way enough and  the same chick that was trying to bash me with a crowbar down the road was now standing right over me to finish me off. Game over. lol..

I spawned in a few more times but it was mostly just kids punching people making stupid noises... Seriously, if you're going to take up a space on the experimental server, at least do something freaking productive. That's just a waste of a slot imo.

• Like 5

Awesome. thanks very much for passing on the info. Gonna be a fun night playing then... :)

Night times are super fun while there is no this f****ng overpowered night vision goggles in game.

• Like 1

the new patch is today confirmed by smasht

It will be in stable today, dunno if that is related to the maintenance though.

proof?

Decided to turn on headtorch on NWAF. After literally 3 seconds people started to shooting in my direction.

Turned it off and started camping near pine tree.

• Like 1