rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

Just tried the Ex build but my character  did not come with me :0(

oO Really? They said it's an other database.. i hope my character is still there, i was fully geard  :o

Sounds awesome but its not , since nothing re-spawns in the game , and im not really sure when they may reset the server.....

Good luck on finding anything

When in the hell has anything respawned in real life kid?

• Like 1

i was on an experimental server for a little while yesterday.

did they modify the gamma/brightness thing? i had the impression i could see way less with gamma on max.

can anybody confirm that?

this would be SO awesome!

Edited by bacter
  • Like 1

i was on an experimental server for a little while yesterday.

did they modify the gamma/brightness thing? i had the impression i could see way less with gamma on max.

can anybody confirm that?

this would be SO awesome!

There was no moon, so it was probably just the darkest night possible.

Edited by epocx

Couldn't find a single item in Svetloyarsk, as if nothing had spawned in the first place. Anyone knows if loot is added there yet?

Svetloyarsk

Beta? whats is beta? i must have missed something (haven't fully ready all the posts, so sorry if i did) But a game is alpha till it as completed it plan/road map...

Alpha/ beta (Gold) are not time scales, or references to public access (this didn become beta cus we can play it). they are development tags

edit: assuming this is in ref to dayz.. if not, my bad for not reading back

it seems my inception joke was too much for you :lol:

People would just draw big penises and tits on walls.

you are saying not all of us are " artists " (say in french accent ) :lol:

Yo dawg!!

I heard you like testing, so I put a Beta in your Alpha, so you can test while you test the testing version of this test while it's still in alpha testing but also beta testing alpha testing.

Edited by Gugolas

WOW.. Nice patch..I have to say that I am loving the game so far and can't wait until it is further in development..

Where can we find it? And please don't say "in Chernarus" :P

I made a map for you all. Remember, this town has been partially there since alpha release.

LlqOWiq.jpg

oO Really? They said it's an other database.. i hope my character is still there, i was fully geard  :o

I went back to the stable release it it was there. On the experimental release my default character had changed to a black lady.

• Like 1

"

• Players can now be revived with the defibrillator" From Dead or just unconsious ?
  •  
Edited by Pmba79
  • Like 1

The negative mouse acceleration STILL has not been addressed?

Again, no. But you can fix it yourself with Mark C's mousefix. I already did this and it's 10 times better. Using this fix means DayZ cannot use mouse acceleration and your mouse movement will be 1:1

"

• Players can now be revived with the defibrillator" From Dead or just unconsious ?
  •  

At least unconsious i think.

Found a mosin and painted it green, looks mad. Shame you can't load more than one bullet into it though :P

You can load 5 bullets into the mosin

It would seem that the experimental branch is using user's PC log in names for character names.

"

Great question, but revived, i think means you can make him come back to life, and you only lose your life once you're dead

Posted Today, 07:55 PM

Klunt Bumskrint, on 22 Jan 2014 - 7:51 PM, said:snapback.png

Just tried the Ex build but my character  did not come with me :0(

It's in the patch notes. Exp build has different hive and both regular and hardcore are separate hives

It would seem that the experimental branch is using user's PC log in names for character names.

Yup, very annoying. This is what I was talking about last night. It means you have to copy paste your cfg file unless you want to remap everything again. Plus, it seems there is a 14char limit on names