rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

Where can we find it? And please don't say "in Chernarus" :P

Follow the yellow brick road.

• Like 1

Well... I managed to see the shotgun. Unfortunately, I was on the business end of it haha. 

• Like 1

This list should shut up those winers bugging the forums for a new patch.

I'm excited to see the new stuff.

Your comment would have been much nicer without the "winer" reference. "I'm excited to see the new stuff" would have definitely sufficed. How about propagating some positivity... 

This is what I found:

BsRxymq.png

The M4 suppressor is still loudy!

Btw, the M4 spawn it's still too common, I'm spawned near Elektro and there was already a guy with an M4. I've run to Balota and I've found 2 x M4. So... Was its spawn lowered or not?

Edited by .+sl4yer+.

This is what I found:

BsRxymq.png

Nice! Those sneaky guys.  I don't remember .45 suppressor listed in the changelog - that's OK, we like these kind of surprises!  :thumbsup:  :beans:

This is what I found:

BsRxymq.png

Btw, the M4 spawn it's still too common, I'm spawned near Elektro and there was already a guy with an M4. I've run to Balota and I've found 2 x M4. So... Was its spawn lowered or not?

So they added a second suppressor without even fixing the one already in the game? :facepalm:

• Like 1

So they added a second suppressor without even fixing the one already in the game? :facepalm:

I've not tried the .45 suppressor yet, but the M4's suppressor still doesn't work properly. I mean... It's too hard to fix this kind of things?

I'm on a server for experimental and the server restarts but there's no loot anywhere and the doors are still open I know it might of been me losing connection but there was a piece of tape on the ground in this building and now it's gone as well as lots of other useless items in other buildings

Something is wrong, my game crashes every 20 or so minutes of playing.

Can be that my PC can't handle night lights.

Will see if it crashes at daytime too.

PS.

This can be also result of 10,000 people trying to join 1 server

Edited by Frosti

B.I. FIX MY CAR & MY TAP (its still leaking) !!!

other people are making ridiculous "fix" demands so I thought I'd add one or two of my own.....

Stop adding crap, optimization and zombies.

I thought this was going to read "stop adding crap comments" but then you went and added 1.

Edited by Turk
  • Like 2

The problem with testing these experimental servers is everyone hops in and takes the loot, then when people that want to test finally get in, theres nothing to test.
I recommend for the experimental testing phase, resetting the server every hour or so to respawn all of the loot and reset the players, giving players a chance to actually test.

I have died 6 times because of starvation.

I cannot find berries on bushes, all of the food is gone from the towns, Ive been to Elecktro all the way to Berizino and then all the way to Grishno and NW airfield. Everything was gone except for a few things at the NW airfield.

Great optimization so far, no rubber banding.

I have only had the game sound go out once (teamspeak still worked and so did youtube)
I only had the game crash twice to desktop.

I will reply more when I am done with more testing for the night.

Still can't get the Steam update on my end.. still on the 114008.  And yes, experimental is toggle in the options.  

I was able to get on three times. First time I got a shotgun(no ammo), mountain backpack, baseball bat, knife, and the most rare thing to find was food because everyone took it all. I died of starvation. Second time I got some loot and the game stopped working(found out its because it was a server reset). Was able to get in again for the third time with my already equipped character. Made it to northeast airfield and  not to far, north west of the airfield along the harbor is the new city(medium sized city). It was very dark and I did not use my flashlight often so I am unsure if I did not notice some buildings. But from what I remember it has a lot good loot houses and buildings, a enter-able church which is in the middle of the city. And one of those big buildings which are the size of the hospital which sometimes have m4's in them, forgot the name of the building. But yeah no military buildings that I noticed. Although this city would be awesome for firefights. It has a little bridge and under the bridge is a railroad track with basic train carts. They are enter-able  but there was no loot anywhere in the city that I noticed, maybe it was already looted although the doors were closed, weird.

I got the shotgun and found a hacksaw and turned it into a sawed off shotgun. Shot it as a sawed off and without. Sounds nice and seems to shoot nice, it has a lot of kick though.

Found a pistol flashlight, and M44 Compensate for the Mosin. Can't remember what it does for sure but I think basically it makes the mosin more accurate. I found this in house I think.

Found a burlap sack and it gave me the option to put it on my head, although I did not try it lol.

Did not find any berries..

There were also different types of clothes and different colored boots.

That's all I remember though. Anyone know where to find berries?

I got the shotgun and found a hacksaw and turned it into a sawed off shotgun. Shot it as a sawed off and without. Sounds nice and seems to shoot nice, it has a lot of kick though.

A shotgun with a lot of kick.  Sounds like they did it right then.. :)

Am I the only who is really annoyed about the test servers being at night[with 2 exceptions]?

I can't even try the test servers out.  Can't get the update via Steam on my end for some reason.  

Please make the spray paint usable like a gun.

I want to write on walls.

If this is successfully accomplished i will never stop playing this game.

We need graffiti in this game

Please make the spray paint usable like a gun.

I want to write on walls.

If this is successfully accomplished i will never stop playing this game.

We need graffiti in this game

People would just draw big penises and tits on walls.

• Like 3

Found a pistol flashlight, and M44 Compensate for the Mosin. Can't remember what it does for sure but I think basically it makes the mosin more accurate. I found this in house I think.

It's supposed to divert gas from the muzzle blast, resulting in less perceived recoil.  This would not make your first shot more accurate, but if working properly would reduce the follow-up time for your second/subsequent shot.

Edited by DoxHoliday

Ok currently game is impossible.

Every building in every town has been looted from food. There is no food.

If servers don't get (DayZ DE hardcore) restarted then everyone will just starve.