rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

Last night I was able to get a hacksaw, spray paint, some new shorts and new shoes. My ultimate quest was to find a shotgun. So I found an axe. as soon as I picked it up, i stopped under a street light for a second. Out of nowhere someone runs up and starts going to town on me with a crowbar. I hit her once with an axe and she took off. I bandaged up and started moving down the road. then BAM again. chick trying to take me down with crowbar. High-tailed into the woods and bandaged again. get back on the road and see her coming at me through the dark again.. just ran through the woods and hit up the next town.

It seemed unlooted, so I began to loot. about 10 minutes later i see someone with a flash light. Curious, i turned it on from the upstairs of the house i was in through the window. They shined back at me. They then slowly walked to the doorway. I stood at the top of the stairs ready for them. I shined my flashlight down and see them come into the light. Then all of the sudden "BOOOM", they shot me with a shotgun. My screen flashed red and I hit the ground and rolled to the side and got out my axe. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get out of the way enough and  the same chick that was trying to bash me with a crowbar down the road was now standing right over me to finish me off. Game over. lol..

I spawned in a few more times but it was mostly just kids punching people making stupid noises... Seriously, if you're going to take up a space on the experimental server, at least do something freaking productive. That's just a waste of a slot imo.

Took me a bit to get on one of the US servers and when I finally did, it was a stand on the coast bleeding profusely party.  I'd venture to guess that most of them weren't even ATK.  Literally 15 or so d-bags wasting slots for no good reason.

Wow. I just found the shotgun, and i had a painted mosin (Painted mosin is bugged by the way, it can now only hold one bullit, so dont paint it) luckily when you make it a sawn off, it can fit in your bagpack :)

Stream = http://www.twitch.tv/easytohate/c/3592755

Edited by easytohate

Sawn-off shotgun has terrible spread (and I mean TERRIBLE), so consider yourself very unlucky for being shot to the head ; D

Damn, I was afraid they'd fall for the old "sawn off shotguns get a wider spread" myth. Oh well, there goes realistic weapons.

I can't opt in into the beta testing branch of the new update it says that it requires a key, Please help!

What the actual hell? Obviously you're not supposed to run back to your corpse. Just listen to yourself.

Finding other's peoples bodies was the appeal to me here. Not running back to my own.

just to clerify I'm not a fan of recollecting your loot, not being able to do that is why i play this game!

The new town will suck.

Yeah, it looks awful doesn't it. Care to admit that the new town will be amazing yet or are you gonna stick to your uninformed guns on that one.

kWmMd4p.jpg?1

Edited by DrGonzo
  • Like 1

Where's the new town located at ? 

I really love the burlap sack thing and overall this patch rocks.

Where's the new town located at ? 

its posted 2 post above you...sir trolly

http://dayzdb.com/map#5.136.020

Is the patch coming right now?

it seems so, servers right now in maintenance

Edited by Guest

is that Map the SA or Mod?

Is the Ship not on it?

Edited by sav112

I believe the ship on the map posted is SA as the ship  is in RIFY, as I was there yesterday, if I am mistaken I apologize. Up the road north from RIFY is the new town as indicated in map link from honk. Going there tonight :)

Now all you have to do is add in that players can't disconnect when others are nearby, like in the mod, and we will all be grateful.

Fail system.

I will exploit it to check if there are players nearby me, that I don't see.

Only thing that would work is log out timer, always.

• Like 4

4t6p0l.jpg

So the next patch is already in testing? o_O

• Like 1

from my experience they are restarted only once every 24 hours or so. we used to play on them all this time and looking for loot was a bitch even with no people on the servers. they also keep crashing or getting taken offline for days, sometimes. so I'd suggest sticking with the stable build, unless something has been changed (which I doubt) for the admins experimental servers are an afterthought 

Thanks

All in All good looking update but what about our sweet tents :) We want to camp,store our goodies and assault other's camps.

/Thanks

Edited by =1PARA=Prime=C.O=

Having never played the game is the factory at Cherno just a instant death trap, looks like it.

So the Servers are back up?

Edited by sav112