rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

how's that supposed to happen? by the time (in many cases at least) the gamer would be already respawned or left for another server....so not much sense in reviving dead players.

if you were revived you could keep all your gear....

I played the experimental for around 3 hours on a 50 person server(one life). Found only minor bugs, which i reported.

The FPS was at times terrible, a little worse than before. Coming from the East near elektro it dropped to 16 fps just looking into the city direction ( compared to 30-40 fps in low building areas). Near cherno at the big skycrapers it dropped to 10 fps. All with medium to low settings.

My System:

i5

Radeon 7770

8gb

SSD

30" 2560x1600

Will this get better?

PS: There is still a little rubberbanding once in a while

The most i have dropped to was 25 fps in cherno

I'm starting to suspect that servers will not be reset untill they crash.

SE 2 did about 20 mins ago anyone know were the new ton is? I hear its at guba but wanted to make sure before running from NWAF.

Edited by spartan54820

It's more than one developer working on different things.

INTERNET STOP COMPLAINING

Planeside 2 did a thing called optimization (after release) for 6 weeks where they dedicated there team to put all of there resources graphics/level design/ coders/textures/Modelers into optimization and it F**king worked .

Arma 3 is your template to see how the engine over the last year fails in optimization (and thats after todays patch) and Arma 2 has failed for a very long time so after buying all BIs products from OPF on 56k dial up you tell me why im COMPLAINING about a engine that was developed six years ago and still can not deliver on today's or tomorrows hardware ? and I'm complaining ?

As i said i would like to see optimization & Zombies from the engine before berry's and painted guns ? and that's what im paying for !

Edited by Smiley_ie
  • Like 2

SE 2 did about 20 mins ago anyone know were the new ton is? I hear its at guba but wanted to make sure before running from NWAF.

Can confirm.

Oh damn, the Changelog got actually updated with more new things. Sexy.

Planeside 2 did a thing called optimization (after release) for 6 weeks where they dedicated there team to put all of there resources graphics/level design/ coders/textures/Modelers into optimization and it F**king worked .

Arma 3 is your template to see how the engine over the last year fails in optimization (and thats after todays patch) and Arma 2 has failed for a very long time so after buying all BIs products from OPF on 56k dial up you tell me why im COMPLAINING about a engine that was developed six years ago and still can not deliver on today's or tomorrows hardware ? and I'm complaining ?

As i said i would like to see optimization & Zombies from the engine before berry's and painted guns ? and that's what im paying for !

I was pretty sure the steam page for the game went along the lines of "DONT BUY THIS BRO UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT AN ALPHA IS" unless you made them understand that you are only giving money for an optimization priority #1 game before buying it, and it was agreed on. It's bits a pieces at a time, with optimization still being a part, but other bits a pieces mixed into the soup. it is what it is, either take it or don't.

• Like 1

Nah as usual you are continually showing how all you can do is be immature, you got mad because you aren't able to play the game, and now call people noobs based on their internet connection. Clearly a word like noob is beyond your comprehension so why you'd go way outside your comfort zone and use condescending when you clearly don't know what it means, is really beyond me.

Learn to play the game kiddo, stop being a douche. Stop trying to be annoying. you're just pathetic and I feel sorry for you. And btw it's you who's taking bait, I'm the one casting the line. But being a worm suits you. Again grow up. I won't be responding to you anymore, but hey, good luck with DayZ...when you learn to play it in a year or so maybe you'll be less of a noob.

Back to Suldanessellar with you, Joneleth!

The Arma engine makes Planetside look as if it where scripted on a potato; and I love planetside too!

The Arma engine uses significantly more advanced algorithms as well as calculates a dozen times more processes than Planetside does. It was never designed to be a pretty game, or one that you bought purely out of how it looked. It was designed to be as realistic as a game engine can be with guns, and damage; And while you may need a more powerful computer than most, it is still the most accurate and advanced game engine for combat simulation that is widely available to the public.

#EndRant

Invisible Zombies on one of the Hardcore servers at berizino atm

I should have clarified then - it is the matter of people hitting 10K desync almost every log in.  I've been having clashing issues with my internet & the alpha, whereas the mod was absolutely no problem.  I could have 4 people on my shitty connection playing the mod but now the alpha hardly supports two peeps on at the same time.

Sorry to make you imply that I am "doing it wrong" or that I am terrible - it has nothing to do about skill.  Perhaps your moronic comments would be suited somewhere else, like the Battlefield 4 forums?  :D 

Cheers, Bitch.  :beans: 

I suggest you remove your "bitch" comment. Uncalled for.

And no, I don't play BF4 much less frequent the forums. Why do you think you die to zombies when no one else I know who plays (quite a lot of people) does?  Sorry you are having problems, you made it sound like you were just a noob dying to zombies because you suck. If it's an issue with you logging in I don't know what to suggest. I've just yet to experience this.

There's a reason it's called hardcore.

• Like 1

Any idea on when the official update will hit? I didn't see it in the OP..

Thx.

LOL

It just hit experimental. Asks when it hits stable.

Really. Not. Too. Bright.

Can confirm. This slippery fellow was also "sighted" in Berezino on an SE Regular server last night.

Edited by Mos1ey

Can confirm. This slippery fellow was also "sighted" in Berezino on an SE Regular server last night.

The sneaky bastard caught me outside a building in Cherno, i thought its was the same bug of the animals having zombie noises.

Has anyone had any luck with berry picking yet? I've been scouring bushes for some grub to no avail  :(

Has anyone had any luck with berry picking yet? I've been scouring bushes for some grub to no avail  :(

Ima scour YOUR bushes to get to grubbin' on YUR berries, boy!

okay i'm curious, i've opted into the Experimental branch on steam but it hasn't done anything? i'm still joining the game as normal on normal server. it hasn't downloaded the new branch so i'm completely lost. help?

okay i'm curious, i've opted into the Experimental branch on steam but it hasn't done anything? i'm still joining the game as normal on normal server. it hasn't downloaded the new branch so i'm completely lost. help?

I had to keep restarting Steam for it to work..

This is annoying, theres literally no loot on the DE servers, NOTHING! And on the SE ones i cant do anything and the USA serves are full, well this is fun.

• Like 1

Does anyone know if this patch will come with a character wipe.

That is the only thing a i care about as i want to know whether i should go on a reckless murdering spree now or later ??

I checked out so many servers and no1 of them was in the daytime  :emptycan:

Edited by Baba