rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

I logged in.

First thing I see is people being kicked for not having .pbo files and that gamma exploit do not work.

So I turn on my flashlight and I run in another flashlight direction and I see a guy before me who raises his fists and says:

"Let's go, c'mon"

I think to myself: "Lol I'm white"

I turn off my flashlight and run to Berezino.

In Berezino I find a shovel.

Second thing that I noticed is that you can see flashlight light from 10km. From Berezino I saw guys l;ighting flashlight in broken ship.

So far I killed 8 guys with my shovel, they all had their flashlights turned on lol.

Noobs will never learn :facepalm:

Haha i seen alot of "LIGHTHOUSE SIMULATORS" too!

• Like 1

OH hold on folks we have a tough guy with a shovel just killing people for no reason, people who are trying to survive the zombies and the world around us. great job indeed

• Like 6

I played the experimental for around 3 hours on a 50 person server(one life). Found only minor bugs, which i reported.

The FPS was at times terrible, a little worse than before. Coming from the East near elektro it dropped to 16 fps just looking into the city direction ( compared to 30-40 fps in low building areas). Near cherno at the big skycrapers it dropped to 10 fps. All with medium to low settings.

My System:

i5

Radeon 7770

8gb

SSD

30" 2560x1600

Will this get better?

PS: There is still a little rubberbanding once in a while

The ARMA engines cater to intel and nvidia products. It'll also help if you tell us what i5 you have, what it's clocked at, and if it's locked or unlocked.

I logged in.

First thing I see is people being kicked for not having .pbo files and that gamma exploit do not work.

So I turn on my flashlight and I run in another flashlight direction and I see a guy before me who raises his fists and says:

"Let's go, c'mon"

I think to myself: "Lol I'm white"

I turn off my flashlight and run to Berezino.

In Berezino I find a shovel.

Second thing that I noticed is that you can see flashlight light from 10km. From Berezino I saw guys l;ighting flashlight in broken ship.

So far I killed 8 guys with my shovel, they all had their flashlights turned on lol.

Noobs will never learn :facepalm:

epic testing  <_<

• Like 1

I've got better things to do today than to just click refresh in a buggy game with hardly any content in the hope that it will let me play.

But i just can't stop! *click*

Unfortunately I have nothing better to do seeing as I have the week off

I only have 2 servers popping up and theyre both hardcore.....

The Mosin Nagant I found looked really cool with green spray paint.  Unfortunately, it could only hold 1 bullet at a time.  

Is there a reason they're not resetting the experimental servers more frequently?  I logged back in a few hours later and there was nothing but flashlights, batteries, and default jeans everywhere.    

Are the berries a myth?  I didn't find any after searching for over 2 hours across the landscape.  Ended up starving to death.

Unfortunately I have nothing better to do seeing as I have the week off

maybe invest you time in the 'elastic launch hamster space program' (ELHSP)

WHere are the heli crashes??

Not sure if heli crashes will be in DayZ retail...

Now unless its something else, isnt there a downed chopper close to Rify?

Edited by imthr

Played most of tonight and now have a full painted mosin. a sawn off shotty and a shotgun speed loader.

But beware when painting your mosin though guys n gals, i lost all attachments when i sprayed it, they just deleted into thin air. Make sure you take them off first

• Like 1

Now unless its something else, isnt there a downed chopper close to Rify?

Yes, but it's just a prop.

In DayZ mod crashed helis with a load of loot would spawn in semi-random spots across the map. I don't think Rocket was a very big fan of them though.

Just testing things out, played for an hour or so on night servers, good performance on my end from the US 02 and 04 Servers with no lag, with full load of players, and went into electro with no hiccups. Got a "stuffed" saying when pressing tab after drinking a lot of water and lasted a couple minutes. Leaving out to let others in...

In DayZ mod crashed helis with a load of loot would spawn in semi-random spots across the map. I don't think Rocket was a very big fan of them though.

But what's the difference between items spawning randomly in houses and items spawning randomly in crashed helis ?

Crashed helis are great.

They gieve reason and reward for exploring the map.

But what's the difference between items spawning randomly in houses and items spawning randomly in crashed helis ?

You'd always find super high-end weapons at heli crashes.

Crashed helis are great.

They gieve reason and reward for exploring the map.

I'm indifferent really. I could live without them but I don't think they were bad in the mod.

If they were going to come back in DayZ retail I'd love to have them visibly crash periodically instead of just spawn on the ground though.

Edited by Mos1ey

there will be some if i get to fly :P

• Like 1

If they were going to come back in DayZ retail I'd love to have them visibly crash periodically instead of just spawn on the ground though.

But they do visibly crash.

You just have to be lucky in right place and time to see it.

I saw heli crashing about ~50 times  only tho during my whole gametime on mod.

I have found the new city. really nice :)

Where can we find it? And please don't say "in Chernarus" :P

Edited by Geordie