rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

Wish people stop askin for vehicles its stupid they are gonna be a looong ways off before they get to that point so asking now is plain dumb.

• Like 1

Please make the spray paint usable like a gun.

I want to write on walls.

If this is successfully accomplished i will never stop playing this game.

We need graffiti in this game

I found two cans of green spray paint and could not get it in my hands or figure out how to use it. Guess it only works for mosin right now. I tried painting my shotgun but wouldn't give an option. Oh well maybe in the future.

Please make the spray paint usable like a gun.

I want to write on walls.

If this is successfully accomplished i will never stop playing this game.

We need graffiti in this game

This would be cool.. Although, come server reset time, all that hard work putting graffiti all over the place, gone.  Now if there was a way to keep all that hard work to stay in place when the server resets, now that would be cool..

Edited by Antykain

Ok currently game is impossible.

Every building in every town has been looted from food. There is no food.

If servers don't get (DayZ DE hardcore) restarted then everyone will just starve.

get off the coast there are more than those towns left hell even in the mod the coastal towns are already looted and loot is suppose to be crazy rare problems finding food and water? mmmm im sure there are ponds and wells and now there are berrries good luck.

It's supposed to divert gas from the muzzle blast, resulting in less perceived recoil.  This would not make your first shot more accurate, but if working properly would reduce the follow-up time for your second shot.

Oh alright, were you able to test it with a mosin. I could not find a mosin to try it.

There we go.. after many Steam restarts, the update comes.  

get off the coast there are more than those towns left hell even in the mod the coastal towns are already looted and loot is suppose to be crazy rare problems finding food and water? mmmm im sure there are ponds and wells and now there are berrries good luck.

Even Lopatino, Grishino, Myshkino, Vybor and Gvozdno have no single can of food left.

If this is not far enought from coast then I don't know.

PS.

I don't think there are berries. Noone saw berries yet.

Edited by Frosti

Oh alright, were you able to test it with a mosin. I could not find a mosin to try it.

I wish  :)  Still at work. Nice find, I'm glad they're including these extra attachments in this update,..even if some of the others aren't fully functional yet (M4 suppressor).

I hope servers get restarted in 10 minutes.

There is no single can of food left on whole DayZ DE hardcore servers.

This is like zombie apocalipse or something.

• Like 6

I hope servers get restarted in 10 minutes.

There is no single can of food left on whole DayZ DE hardcore servers.

This is like zombie apocalipse or something.

I stuffed myself up in Cherno.

I stuffed myself up in Cherno.

I've tried Lopatino, Grishino, Myshkino, Vybor and Gvozdno and have not found single can of food.

Now I am starving and am pretty much finished if servers do not reset.

If they were going to come back in DayZ retail I'd love to have them visibly crash periodically instead of just spawn on the ground though.

This.

Would also be cool to leave a faint black smoke trail in the air seeable from short-medium distance - so multiple people actually go after it fast; would make for some great PvP action. I personally was a fan of the heli crashes in the mod, I liked the randomness of it and the fact that it is a fairly realistic event.

Gonna call it a night for the experimental servers, can't find any food and just got axe'd by a guy obviously using the gamma-crank-up-trick  :(

Edited by Problematic

^ heli did visibly crashed in mod.

PS.

Gonna call it a night for the experimental servers, can't find any food and just got axe'd by a guy obviously using the gamma crank up

Gamma exploit do not work anymore.

Edited by Frosti

PS.

Gamma exploit do not work anymore.

SOURCE?

Yah..... Thought so 

Anyone having this "Session Lost" thing?

I'm pretty sure that means the servers reset. I just refresh until I see the server pop up again and try joining quickly before it gets filled.

SOURCE?

Yah..... Thought so 

Source  on?

Heli crashes I saw on my own eyes.

Gamma exploit, I tried to gamma exploit like I did on stable servers  and it did not work on experimental servers.

Really? Must've been an update, stopped playing the Mod a long time before it got in a semi-finished state. I think I quit when the first tidal wave of hackers came flowing in.

Also, then he was really accurate for a person without a light source hitting a moving character in the pitch black dark...... :rolleyes:  I don't know about the video settings in experimental servers but you can also just crank up your monitors' gamma/brightness level ;)

Really? Must've been an update, stopped playing the Mod a long time before it got in a semi-finished state. I think I quit when the first tidal wave of hackers came flowing in.

Also, then he was really accurate for a person without a light source hitting a moving character in the pitch black dark...... :rolleyes:  I don't know about the video settings in experimental servers but you can also just crank up your monitors' gamma/brightness level ;)

You can crank all gamma you want, monitor, graphic card etc, when it is middle of night on experimental servers it is pitch black.

Gamma trick/exploit will help you only when sun is going down or rising up, when it is a bit brighter in game.

But nights are pitch black.

I'm pretty sure that means the servers reset. I just refresh until I see the server pop up again and try joining quickly before it gets filled.

I meant the in-game message. It's new. There weren't session lost like this before cause I can see an red chain alert for resets.

Seriously, I wish dev would have set equal amount of day and night servers. Now I have to watch twitch just to see how the new branch is like.

Edited by CrazyandLazy

So far have been really lucky, I spawned at novy found a raincoat the new pants and some spray cans, got to nwaf just as server restarted, now I've got m4 kitted out, fnx with 3 mags flashlight and red dot, looking for suppressor, hunting backpack, gas mask and helmet, plent of food and water, a whole map and compass :) very lucky.

Edited by spartan54820

Only on servers that have the custom heli crash script, the vanilla mod just has heli crashes that spawn out of nowhere.

Only on servers that have the custom heli crash script, the vanilla mod just has heli crashes that spawn out of nowhere.

Possible. I saw them crash on private servers with some private scripts.