rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

Yes i could of done that "if" i had known this is how the patch worked, but there was no mention that you could not revert back without a repatch was there?

Anyway, since i have repatched i have lost items.

first server: I login check my gear and, medikit lost no big loss i agree and i got the medikit back in a few minutes, 20minutes after i got my medikit back battle eye kicked 15+ people from the server because it was not responding (went from 30+ players down to 16)

second server: My guy says he's thirsty and ive lost an ammo box full of ammo

My recommendation, dont revert back from the beta patch as you have a high chance of losing something everytime you login!

That's the way most patches work. They overwrite your pre-existing install, to revert you opt out and it has to patch the experimental patch back to the public release. As far as losing item's, I haven't experienced losing any items. 

Have you've been on steam recently? DayZ has been the best selling game since it opened up on early access. During the steam winter sale it was best selling despite all the cheap, good games. Also, Rust is alpha and gets alpha patchs all the time... 

You're wrong. Rust has been #1 in sale on Steam for the last 3-4 days and always have more players online compared to DayZ.2lkwxef.jpg

so, is there no respawn for loot? ive literally ran from solnichney to novy sober and have found a hammer and water tabs......

Anyone found berries?

nope, no one has posted a pic of them either

You're wrong. Rust has been #1 in sale on Steam for the last 3-4 days and always have more players online compared to DayZ.2lkwxef.jpg

though it was less that 2 days, but yup! now maybe 2 days

added:

peek.jpg

'have more players online compared ...' only just this day, 83 more.based on peaks

​gonna get the hates and averages, but just see CS, its all relative

Edited by Sooden

That's the way most patches work. They overwrite your pre-existing install, to revert you opt out and it has to patch the experimental patch back to the public release. As far as losing item's, I haven't experienced losing any items. 

Like you said "most" not all, this indicates that beta patches can be separate with an easy way to switch back and forth rather than a complete re-install of an earlier patch.

And i have suffered a loss since reverting back to the earlier version.

Anyway off bed.

I played the experimental for around 3 hours on a 50 person server(one life). Found only minor bugs, which i reported.

The FPS was at times terrible, a little worse than before. Coming from the East near elektro it dropped to 16 fps just looking into the city direction ( compared to 30-40 fps in low building areas). Near cherno at the big skycrapers it dropped to 10 fps. All with medium to low settings.

My System:

i5

Radeon 7770

8gb

SSD

30" 2560x1600

Will this get better?

PS: There is still a little rubberbanding once in a while

Edited by epocx

GODDAM 1000+ ping. I'm sure i'm getting there in time but then i'm told that the one spot left is gone.

I played the experimental for around 3 hours on a 50 person server(one life). Found only minor bugs, which i reported.

The FPS was at times terrible, a little worse than before. Coming from the East near elektro it dropped to 16 fps just looking into the city direction ( compared to 30-40 fps in low building areas). Near cherno at the big skycrapers it dropped to 10 fps. All with medium to low settings.

My System:

i5

Radeon 7770

8gb

SSD

30" 2560x1600

Will this get better?

My System:

i5

Radeon 7770

8gb

SSD

30" 2560x1600

Will this get better?

Radeon 7770 , not nvidia, i blame that :P

Added;

not just a random Post, when I was programming ( years ago, so many) , games here build for DX and had to make wrappers and work around for open GL. Especially before optimisation. (but I may be really out of date)

Edited by Sooden

Anyone know what this "t102" server is?

And anyone else think that 24/7 day would be good so we can test without stumbling into some zombies.

Edited by Dchil

No loot respawn, they are (at least, they were 'till today) restarted manually.

Even Hicks doesn't know why that server is like that, that's what I desumed from one of his tweets.

Edited by Gugolas

so I managed to get in twice and play for about two hours. I found the new shotgun and hacksaw. it all works great. If ppl where wondering when you saw it off it will still remain a primary weapon. It also shows guns damage. Over all I like

so I managed to get in twice and play for about two hours. I found the new shotgun and hacksaw. it all works great. If ppl where wondering when you saw it off it will still remain a primary weapon. It also shows guns damage. Over all I like

aaw still primary when sawn off, that sucks :( hope they will change that in time

i only got on for like 3 mins, then lost season, so not chance to test :(

I've got better things to do today than to just click refresh in a buggy game with hardly any content in the hope that it will let me play.

But i just can't stop! *click*

• Like 2

got in for a while seen shotguns :D painted a mosen green , then added black which made it camo added more black to make it all black and very nice it looked too , found red half length trousers ran around untill i seen 3 military zombies and jumped back out to let someone else try get on server 

I logged in.

First thing I see is people being kicked for not having .pbo files and that gamma exploit do not work.

So I turn on my flashlight and I run in another flashlight direction and I see a guy before me who raises his fists and says:

"Let's go, c'mon"

I think to myself: "Lol I'm white"

I turn off my flashlight and run to Berezino.

In Berezino I find a shovel.

Second thing that I noticed is that you can see flashlight light from 10km. From Berezino I saw guys l;ighting flashlight in broken ship.

So far I killed 8 guys with my shovel, they all had their flashlights turned on lol.

Noobs will never learn :facepalm:

• Like 2