rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

Sorry, not skimming through 27 pages, but is it safe to assume there will be a wipe for this patch?

So will there be a character wipe with this update? I don't want to go gear up now and lose it when I log off.

So will there be a character wipe with this update? I don't want to go gear up now and lose it when I log off.

who cares?

there will be alot of resets... u know why buddy?

pssst its alpha ;)

Edited by quantum2k6

who cares?

there will be alot of resets... u know why buddy?

pssst its alpha ;)

Right, but as mentioned I care because I go up North and gear up instead of sitting on the coast, so I'd rather not waste my time.

I don't know what the fuck is going on in the minds of the dev team that they are deciding that Spraycans are far more important than:

1. Zombies walking through buildings

2. Rubberbanding

3. Character resets/wipe outs.

4. Huge performance issues, even in my $2k rig.

• Like 3

I have 8 pack of Rices. I want to cook them. Soon...

• Like 2

id really like it if someone fixed the randoom death bugs^^

was my big wish for this update because it happens at least once a day :( hopefully soon... illl be waiting

I really like the update brings a few fixes while adding some more content, would like to see tents sometime soon too.

I would really like to know if Shotgun can select fire to blow both barrels at once. 

Sorry, I didn't want to go through 28 pages, but the News part mentioned "added Hacksaw" twice, does this mean that there's a chainsaw and a hacksaw, or is it just an error?

and the VSS Vintorez, an accurate, silenced rifle.

Edited by Thane
  • Like 1

nice instead of fixing the respawn button, the teleport bug, no loot respawning. you add spray paint....great  job guys great job

• Like 4

Sorry, I didn't want to go through 28 pages, but the News part mentioned "added Hacksaw" twice, does this mean that there's a chainsaw and a hacksaw, or is it just an error?

I think Dean just mentioned it twice, so there will be only a hacksaw. Maybe they will add an "chainsaw" (as in Epoch) in the future.

nice instead of fixing the respawn button, the teleport bug, no loot respawning. you add spray paint....great  job guys great job

qYBYs5c.gif

I don't believe i read that.

Didn't you read it when Rocket said "Don't buy this game now unless you want to test the alpha version"? Do you know the meaning of "alpha test"? What is is you confirm every time you start the game? Did you even read it?

Here's my reminder: If you wish to play a finished game, wait until it's finished and shut the f*** up!

And to add to that, devs that release content and devs that fix network issues or collision issues are likely separate people. The content devs will keep chugging along at what they do best whether you like it or not. The issues about which people are most upset are still in the works for fixing, as they are quite a bit more complicated than new content, and again, they are likely fixed by other devs. So be happy with spray paint, survivors.

Oh, if persons would do a bit of research before raging, they'd find out that the issues have been addressed and are being tackled immediately. This goes to combat logging and rubberbanding.

• Like 1