rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

Right click your DayZ in the library, click on properties, go to Betas, click on the drop down menu, and select to opt in for experimental builds.

Remember there is no code for it, if it doesn't update then it ain't out.

you guys realize the experimental build was running during the whole Weekend right? when they release it today ist not experimental anymore..

Pics or STFU and GTFO. Cause i certainly never saw it in my server browser and i got all the experimental servers favorited. Also nothing updated on steam.
Edited by Dchil

Completely wrong as usual. Been doing this with the lads all week.

Not wrong at all. Respawn doesn't work for anyone. Lying about something does not make you right.

Edited by Irenicus

you guys realize the experimental build was running during the whole Weekend right? when they release it today ist not experimental anymore..

Incorrect. The experimental build as of now, is the same as stable. The release mentioned in the first post of this topic has yet to be released to experimental.

So you do realise you are completely wrong, right? Learn to read: "

Branch:

• Experimental

ETA:

• Monday 20 January 2014, AM
  • When will this be in stable?

We expect stable to be updated before the end of that week (by Friday 24 January 2014)."

Edited by Irenicus
  • Like 1

Branch:

• Experimental

ETA:

• Monday 20 January 2014, AM

Nope. ETA for experimental release is today, then stable at the end of the week.

Edited by Mos1ey
  • Like 4

Today will be a patch?

Edited by bokcep

being able to spraypaint buildings would be so awesome! it would probably be loads of work/will never happen BUT I CAN DREAM

Edited by elf cakes

Not wrong at all. Respawn doesn't work for anyone. Lying about something does not make you right.

Respawn doesn't need to work (well to get your gear)  you just leave and rejoin the same server and your body is there, have done this a couple of times after glitching through walls etc.

Respawn doesn't need to work (well to get your gear)  you just leave and rejoin the same server and your body is there, have done this a couple of times after glitching through walls etc.

Ok then. I was sure leaving the server despawned your body so I ended up never trying to get back to it.

• Like 1

They may have ran it over the weekend, but probably internally. And not released to Steam. With any game developer they have an internal server/hive they test with in house before releasing to us inpatient fools. And they may even decide to not release it (hope they do:) Glad it's a holiday in the USA. 

Live long and prosper.

Body despawning times is going to be hard to please anyone. In theory I think a player that was killed should not be able to run back to his body. To keep with the realism. You die, you should not have any knowledge of your previous life.

Live long and prosper

• Like 1

I hope that the team is well rested and with new powers to 12:00 AM correct errors that were seen 17.01 and will release this patch today! We wish them good luck!

• Like 1

It isn't even 9am where the devs work. When was the last time you went to work before 9am? (Assuming you work in an office)

Most people work from 9-5 and they still need to do some work on it.

We're do these "devs" work? And I go to work at 5am.

• Like 1

Great news on the update guys,exellent work in what must have been a very hectic time for all of you. :beans: for all of you, and berry's now also :P Keep up the awsome work on an awsome game

• Like 1

We're do these "devs" work? And I go to work at 5am.

At BIS in Prague, Czech Republic.

*facepalm*  You do understand you purchased an unfinished product right?  I mean, there are warnings everywhere that it is an alpha. 

Good thing he is adding shit to an unfinished game that has no value or use in game besides for being a unique and special snowflake instead of fixing things such as oh you know, Combat logging,Server hopping,Zombies no cliping through buildings,Vehicles,guns,More items that actually do something besides pain your gun pink.

you keep buying the whole " hurrr durr its alpha he's allowed to do that" just because its an unfinished game doesnt mean he should skip all the basic fundamentals of the game such as being able to store gear

Are there both EU and US experimental servers by the way? Just wondering are Europeans able to test it when it comes out.

Good thing he is adding shit to an unfinished game that has no value or use in game besides for being a unique and special snowflake instead of fixing things such as oh you know, Combat logging,Server hopping,Zombies no cliping through buildings,Vehicles,guns,More items that actually do something besides pain your gun pink.

you keep buying the whole " hurrr durr its alpha he's allowed to do that" just because its an unfinished game doesnt mean he should skip all the basic fundamentals of the game such as being able to store gear

Imagine you'd be the boss of a company. Just really simple. A company doesn't just have one kind of workers. They have workers who clean, workers who work on that part, workers who work on another part. They aren't robots with the same HDD installed, they're humans with different tastes. Some like coding, some like the graphic design. They work there. They have to make money. So they add a bit of everything, everytime. Do you get that in your brain? And fundamental things like sound, combat logging and server hopping take time. Everything needs to get tested, renewed, they need to talk about it, they need to brainstorm. It isn't just as simple as "OH LOOK, A MEMBER IN THE FORUM TOLD US HOW TO FIX COMBAT LOGGING, LETS DO THAT". And again, it's an Alpha. Fucking wait, or you won't get the game you've expected.

• Like 2

Coding away bugs usually takes more time than making new models.

That's why we are getting sawn offs and pink mosins instead of Combat logging fixes and Zombie fixes.

This has been discussed at least 5 times in this thread alone. If you don't like the game as is then stop playing and uninstall. 

Also

wve9f8.jpg

EDIT: Because i'm f*cking illiterate. 

Edited by Dchil
  • Like 3

Well, they could have not released the game in an alpha state, and then you would have complained about that.  Alpha means they can fix what they want when they want. And if it is broken you have no say in the matter. Fundamentals??? It's a game.

Coding away bugs usually takes more time than making new models.

That's why we are getting sawn offs and pink mosins instead of Combat loggin fixes and Zombie fixes.

This has been discussed at least 5 times in thi thread alone. If you don't like the game as is then stop playing and uninstall. 

Also

wve9f8.jpg

Thanks mate :D ... Iam really getting sick of those posts...

Only because they are NOT releasing "important" stuff in THIS update doesn't mean that they are not working on it already...

Game development is a process, you cant just do this do that, it basicly doesnt work...

And not everyone from bohemia is working on the same stuff... split work you know...

is there a time given to the experimental? i don't know how you can see when it's available :c

So we're getting alpha patch for an alpha game? Too funny.

Rust is more popular than DayZ and there is a reason why.