rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

Great patch, but am i the only one experiencing rollbacks ? I'd run about 1000meters, and then suddenly the server would rollback my character for about 1000meters and then i won't be able to move. This thing is happening quite often and since the battleeye patch (last one?). Can you guys take a look into this please!

Only solution is ALT+F4 and restart the game. This problem occurs on every server.

Wasn't internet so much nicer 10 years ago ? The only people that had a proper net for games were either IT students or people that worked in IT and most of them had an IQ over 80. Back then 99% of them had an idea how development works and even could understand simple statements like if a persons job is to create new textures for mosin, he probably can't fix ruberbanding since he has no idea how to do that.

Now we just have hundreds of morrons that spend their days stocking beans in the wallmart shelves, crying about stuff and acting like an entitled idiots. Hurray for the technological progress!

No it was not better, 10-15 years ago everytime I said I am german. I got flamed as a Nazi, that completely changed

Edited by deewd22

No it was not better, 10-15 years ago everytime I said I am german. I got flamed as a Nazi, that completely changed

Come on... you're just asking for it now...

Yeah, seems like people got educated better on this :P

Bonjour je suis français et je suis un nouveau Fan de DayZ,ce jeux ma attiré car il se démarque des autre jeux de zombie, hors avec votre ambition d'avoir un minimum d'arme a feu me déplais, je ne suis pas le seul.. Vous avez réduit le nombre de spawn d'arme et je c'est que vous continuerais. . En faisant sa votre jeux perd de l’intérêt par rapport aux autre jeux de zombie, les armes seront de plus en plus importante quand le jeux évoluera notamment contre les autre joueur ! J'aimerais que vous reconsidérais cette règle car les armes à feu dans se jeux seront bien plus important que de vulgaire arme de corp à corp . Vous avez dépassais le million de jeux vendu, sa serais bien que vous prenez l'avis des joueurs ! qui grâce a eux vous fournit autant d'argent . Merci

Plus d'un joueur seras heureux d'avoir des armes a feu plutôt que des arme de défense comme dans minecraft...

Hello I'm French and I'm a new fan DayZ, this game attracted me because it stands out from other zombie games, except with your ambition to have a minimum of firearm displease me, I'm not the only .. You have reduced the number of spawn weapon and I is that you would continue. . In making its your game loses interest compared to other zombie games, weapons will become more important when the games evolve especially against another player! I would like you reconsidérais this rule because firearms in games will be more important than common weapon corp to corp. You dépassais the million games sold, its good that you would take notice of players! thanks to them that gives you so much money. thank you 
More than one player will be happy to have a fire rather than as a defensive weapon in minecraft weapons ...

Isn't Guba the name of that bay area of the sea? In the map I use the name is placed in that body of water while with every other coastal town the name is positioned more land inward. 

My theory is the town that now often gets called Guba (which now in fact is a nameless group of buildings facing a bay called Guba) gets expanded and becomes Svetloyarsk, it seems the roads there are mapped for a larger city/town anyway. Other possibilites for me are the area north-east of Guba or that it gets centered around the supermarket west of Kamenka, seems the only 2 spaces big enough to realistically hold a reasonable sized town with harbor. 

But who knows, maybe they have reshapen a whole part of the map. 

This is quite possible now that I think about it.

Guba was the bay area (just empty forest and water) in the ArmA 2/mod map, but I assumed it was taken on by the small town that inhabits that area now. Now that you mention it, I didn't see any road signs when I ended up there...

I assumed that this was a completely new area as it's listed as "new" in the patch notes. I guess we'll have to wait and see...

When it's done. 

Finally... Someone who gets it...

Player aim run speed updated, weapon position changed and improved for first person view

So, we have shorts now but when can we expect the short shorts?

• Like 2

How about sorting the fucking respawn glitch before releasing new content, its beyond a fucking joke. 3 times on the trott now. we all know about this topic but heres a fucking reminder!

Enjoy your dohnuts!

• Like 1

How about sorting the fucking respawn glitch before releasing new content, its beyond a fucking joke. 3 times on the trott now. we all know about this topic but heres a fucking reminder!

Enjoy your dohnuts!

I'm going to be honest, I have never played the mods for this game I have only had people recommend that I buy it since the mod was amazing. And the game so far is great, yes it does have its problems but what game doesn't? (Talking about the bugs here) but I believe in time they will be fixed I have hope for this game and I am excited for this patch!!

P.S. Please don't give shotguns ungodly range!

I dont know why some people are not happy with the patchnotes. You have to know that this is alpha (but i better condition i have expected it).

We should let them develop it they way they like it. I think, its good like they are doing it. Alpha is mainly for integrating most features and fixing some really minor bugs and glitches. Server Issues and balancing, performance-adjustments and polishing is the beta-part. Correct me if im wrong!!

Some cool features are needed the most. I think it could bring people a little bit away from the PvP-Aspect which is toooo big at the moment

• Like 2

• Fix Zombies being able to ignore solid objects

(we all have had one of the rotten bastards ignore a wall and cause us to bleed)

• Fix sounds for the Rabbit

(soda pop noise,zombie yell,ammo shuffling. These rabbits are more frightening than the zombies lol)

This. Just these two issues are the BIGGEST pains of the game atm.

• Like 2

Canned Muffins, on 18 Jan 2014 - 12:39 AM, said:snapback.png

• Fix Zombies being able to ignore solid objects
    (we all have had one of the rotten bastards ignore a wall and cause us to bleed)
  • Fix sounds for the Rabbit
    (soda pop noise,zombie yell,ammo shuffling. These rabbits are more frightening than the zombies lol)

This should be fixed :> and I'd play the game 24/7

Enjoy your dohnuts!

Didn't you read it when Rocket said "Don't buy this game now unless you want to test the alpha version"? Do you know the meaning of "alpha test"? What is is you confirm every time you start the game? Did you even read it?

Here's my reminder: If you wish to play a finished game, wait until it's finished and shut the f*** up!

• Like 5

So I am guessing there will be a character wipe either right before or right after this patch launches?  I only wonder because I just bought my girlfriend the game and was making my way to where she spawned to help her out and if we're both gonna get wiped out anyway I may as well wait until the wipe happens before I play again.

Thanks!

Heres to you cerdo, yes i read it and i understood it, i bought it, since when do you work for the dev team? its fucking baseline why add a fucking shotgun and other crap when respawning for no reason is total bollocks. i can handle everything in the "dodgy" alpha, but cant understand why there isnt even fix or announcement yet to say there fixing the issue. So heres to you cerdo go and fuck yourself little greenhorn

Come on... you're just asking for it now...

Haha :D, learned from this, so I don't care anymore.

Some people are brainwashed by the larger publishers who slap an Alpha or Beta tag onto a near finished product for marketing analysis.

This isn't one of them.Learn the difference.

It takes time to fix things and seeing a game in such an early state isn't a right, it's been granted as a bonus and the bugs will annoy/frustrate but we find them, they get fixed for the proper launch. If you can't handle that fact you're better off waiting for release and losing the entitlement attitude.

:rolleyes:

• Like 2

for an alpha thats sold 1mil copies, im not sure about any of you but thats alot of dohnuts.

For the people who keep having the respawn a friend and I have found that it seems to happen more often directly after restarts. We usually wait 2 or 3 mins b4 logging back in. Also woot woot on the sawed off I have been waiting for one since I 1st played the mod, now we just need a Obrez sawed off mosin.

Edited by Vector636

Heres to you cerdo, yes i read it and i understood it, i bought it, since when do you work for the dev team? its fucking baseline why add a fucking shotgun and other crap when respawning for no reason is total bollocks. i can handle everything in the "dodgy" alpha, but cant understand why there isnt even fix or announcement yet to say there fixing the issue. So heres to you cerdo go and fuck yourself little greenhorn

Do you really think that the people working on bugfixes are the same people working on modeling, texturing and implementing weapons?

Also, if we could refrain from telling people to go fuck themselves we might enjoy a longer stay on the forums. Thanks.

• Like 17