SmashT

October Round-up: #DayZDaily

i want sverige to lose and i want it now!

You wish!

Edit : Sorry!

Edited by Zanders

Awww man, was hoping for an update today, winter depression kicked in. Yes I'm SAD

Considering there has only ever been around 5 Dev Blogs ever I gave up waiting to see any news. People i speak to arent interested in the Game atm. Hopefully that changes on Alpha release. Take your time fellas no need to rush , Christmas release will be just fine anything else is a bonus.

No Zombies No Game

Haven't you heard?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPrtFxd9u9Y

Ok I'll bite Heard What ? The chances of hearing anything in this Forum first hand is highly unlikely . Rocket turned his back on this Forum months ago and prefers to use reddit and all the other shit I dont care for, says it all really 

• Like 1

Ok I'll bite Heard What ? The chances of hearing anything in this Forum first hand is highly unlikely . Rocket turned his back on this Forum months ago and prefers to use reddit and all the other shit I dont care for, says it all really 

Want some cheese crackers with that whine? :)

• Like 1

Want some cheese crackers with that whine? :)

No Whine here Cunt, BBQ is fired , Bathurst on, Fridge full of Piss

in case you haven't heard or seen:

a list of many suggested and even confirmed stuff or at least mentioned in a positive way by Rocket&Co:

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/1i5xz3/confirmations_of_suggestions_12_july_13/

But none is actually confirmed by the glorious Dean whose name is too glorious to be spelled out fully? Didn't think so.

But none is actually confirmed by the glorious Dean whose name is too glorious to be spelled out fully? Didn't think so.

nope don't think so. things which are bold have been confirmed at some point by Dean and/or his Mini...Mates

Edited by joe_mcentire

nope don't think so. things which are bold have been confirmed at some point by Dean and/or his Mini...Mates

Sorry didnt bother looking, Fuck Reddit

• Like 2

Sorry didnt bother looking, Fuck Reddit

Yes, reading a page of text is just SOOO below me.  Those bastards want me to press ctrl+f.   My god I should kill em for that I swear on my mum.

• Like 2

Yes, reading a page of text is just SOOO below me.  Those bastards want me to press ctrl+f.   My god I should kill em for that I swear on my mum.

You do realise that your attempted humour doesn't translate well across Nationalities

• Like 2

You do realise that your attempted humour doesn't translate well across Nationalities

holy shit.   I try to lighten the mood with stereotypical english insults, and some how, you can't understand the word bastard.  

• Like 3

in case you haven't heard or seen:

a list of many suggested and even confirmed stuff or at least mentioned in a positive way by Rocket&Co:

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/1i5xz3/confirmations_of_suggestions_12_july_13/

Dunno is it only me but reddit has looked like this for couple weeks. Can't read a shit.

I have a question. When the standalone is released, will we be having 2 separate websites then?

One website for the mod? (here)

One website for the standalone?

Dunno is it only me but reddit has looked like this for couple weeks. Can't read a shit.

I just tried and It looks like that for me too, I have been having weird problems like that since chrome updated. I have a feeling I need to re-install it.

I just tried and It looks like that for me too, I have been having weird problems like that since chrome updated. I have a feeling I need to re-install it.

Nope, I had the exact same problem and I was about to ask that myself. I think it's just the Reddit website.

Edit: My browser is Chrome.

Edited by TIC321

I have a question. When the standalone is released, will we be having 2 separate websites then?

One website for the mod? (here)

One website for the standalone?

As far as we know this website will be for Standalone as well.

Not sure of the format but i imagine separate areas for mod and SA.

• Like 1