Greensek

Experimental Update 1.07

8 minutes ago, aux7 said:

если вы находитесь на публичном сервере, обычно нет.

Сообщество серверов, это до администратора. ,

Thank you

5 minutes ago, Mishanya said:

Thank you

no problems - без проблем

We have deployed a client-side update for the launcher, now including the first iteration of a server browser. 🙂

Game Update 1.07.152951 (14.02.2020)

LAUNCHER

• Added: Server Browser in the Launcher 

• Like 3

Any patch notes for the experimental update released a few minutes ago?

1 hour ago, Uncle Zed said:

Any patch notes for the experimental update released a few minutes ago?

They edit the original post, so check there for each new update

1 hour ago, Kerbo said:

They edit the original post, so check there for each new update

It wasn't updated when I posted. 

@Greensek great to see the quick patches.  In regard to the in-game browser, we're seeing that servers with a large amount of mods are showing as 0 mods. Is this known already??

[edit fixed - thanks @drgullen]

Edited by helpthedeadwalk

1 hour ago, helpthedeadwalk said:

@Greensek great to see the quick patches.  In regard to the in-game browser, we're seeing that servers with a large amount of mods are showing as 0 mods. Is this know already??

FYI, when trying to at someone, don't type it out as @Greensek without clicking on the highlighted name because I don't think that will appear as a notification for that person.  Make sure you click on the name that pops up when you type it out, so that it shows up in the thread like this: @Greensek

See the difference?

Please Devs give us at least a slightest hint if the bow or crossbow will be re-added at some point?  Either one Would greatly improve hunting and overall stealth! 

• Beans 3

I heard a streamer say putting a fireplace in an indoor hearth will crash the server in this build. I found no ticket on that though, has anybody run into that?

We have released a new patch for the current 1.07 update on the Experimental servers.

Game Update 1.07.152959 (19.02.2020)

GAME

FIXED

• Fixed: A server crash caused by certain player actions

I would like to ask you to try it, when you have the time, and leave your feedback. It's very important for us in order to uncover and fix issues not only on PC, but all platforms.

1 hour ago, ImpulZ said:

I would like to ask you to try it, when you have the time,

What actions do you want us to try , making a bow , or leather gear?

or were you talking about making a fire in a house fireplace?  or all actions that we can do at this stage of the game???

Edited by green_mtn_grandbob
to add a thought
  • Haha 4
  • Beans 2

4 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

We have released a new patch for the current 1.07 update on the Experimental servers.

Game Update 1.07.152959 (19.02.2020)

GAME

FIXED

I would like to ask you to try it, when you have the time, and leave your feedback. It's very important for us in order to uncover and fix issues not only on PC, but all platforms.

what "certain player actions"

Experienced no crashes last night so I guess the fix worked (I made a fire in an indoor fireplace so if that was one of the actions it deffo worked), but when cutting up a cow there was no sound effect. I was using a machete if that matters.

Edited by Derleth

8 minutes ago, Derleth said:

Experienced no crashes last night so I guess the fix worked (I made a fire in an indoor fireplace so if that was one of the actions it deffo worked), but when cutting up a cow there was no sound effect. I was using a machete if that matters. 

+ 100% This problem appeared in 1.07. There is no value than cutting any animal - there is no sound for this action.

5 hours ago, lex__1 said:

+ 100% This problem appeared in 1.07. There is no value than cutting any animal - there is no sound for this action.

Hmmm. I gutted a wolf on my stable server and the sound effect played then. Maybe it depends on what knife you use, might be good to go through them all and see.

Speaking of gutting, there needs to be a big (how big depending on size of the body) blood stain on the ground where something has been gutted. Also, isn't it about time seeing to that all the meat lands on the ground instead of hovering in the air? It looks really stupid with random body parts floating in mid-air where someone/something has been slaughtered.

Edit: Found an old ticket on this, machete has been bugged when skinning for a while: https://feedback.bistudio.com/T142481

Edited by Derleth
  • Like 1

On 2/18/2020 at 11:10 PM, helpthedeadwalk said:

@Greensek great to see the quick patches.  In regard to the in-game browser, we're seeing that servers with a large amount of mods are showing as 0 mods. Is this known already??

[edit fixed - thanks @drgullen]

Hi,

Yes we are aware, working on it 🙂

i had a magic backpack. one of these big blue mountain backpacks.

when you double cklick items in a infectet it jumps at the bottom of the backpack. this is most convinient. but its not fun if you cant scroll down in the invetory of that backpack.

so all things i needed where locked in that lowest slots of that big mountain backpack. this was one of my most creative death reasons 😄

you may want to look into that

oh, and is it true that in stable everyone shoots you, and in experimental everybody likes to have a chat? i guess i stay in experimantal then 😄

5 hours ago, MathTheRender said:

😄

oh, and is it true that in stable everyone shoots you, and in experimental everybody likes to have a chat? i guess i stay in experimantal then 😄

Well not a fact but yes you have more chances to communicate on experimental. More people are actually testing there. Not all so always beware

In the following video i captured the Flickering i get if the Sun sets or just is about to rise. Disko-Disko-Party-Party!

and changing any video settings ingame didnt help.

Experimental Update 1.07 Flickering