Greensek

Experimental Update 1.07

Hello Survivors,

We have a new Experimental Update going live with the patch 1.07.

Patchnotes

NOTES

• Consider using the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.
  • Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
  • In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q.DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
  • You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.

Game Update 1.07.153006 (10.03.2020)

GAME

FIXED

• Fixed: A common server crash

Game Update 1.07.153006 (06.03.2020)

GAME

FIXED

• Fixed: A client crash related to item swapping
  • Fixed: Certain items would be inaccessible after placing
  • Fixed: Tents could be placed half-way in the ground
  • Fixed: The player was able to dig worms while high above actual soil

LAUNCHER

• Fixed: The server version info copied to clipboard was not separated by dots
  • Fixed: Highlighting of active server filter buttons
  • Fixed: Filter windows were not disappearing consistently
  • Fixed: The Ping filter did not adjust properly to changed values

Game Update 1.07.152983 (28.02.2020)

GAME

FIXED

• Fixed: Exploitable collisions in civilian buildings
  • Fixed: An inventory error caused by switching rotated items
  • Fixed: A client error related to the cable reel
  • Fixed: Occupied wheel slots on vehicles would still display the "Attach" prompt

LAUNCHER

• Tweaked: Server-side mods are not displayed
  • Tweaked: Displaying incomplete mod lists

KNOWN ISSUES

• The placing action might fail under certain circumstances

Game Update 1.07.152959 (19.02.2020)

GAME

FIXED

• Fixed: A server crash caused by certain player actions

Game Update 1.07.152953 (18.02.2020)

GAME

FIXED

• Fixed: A game crash caused by inventory manipulation
  • Fixed: A server crash related to dropping large items (reverted the physical dropping until this issue is resolved)
  • Fixed: A case of bullets not being registered when starting to shoot while the weapon is moved
  • Fixed: An exploit allowing to carry heavy items while running

MODDING

• Fixed: missing camoMale selection in NBC_Jacket_m.p3d (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T148824)

Game Update 1.07.152951 (14.02.2020)

LAUNCHER

• Added: Server Browser in the Launcher 

Game Update 1.07.152951 (12.02.2020)

GAME

FIXED

• Fixed: A server crash related to inventory manipulation
  • Fixed: A duplication exploit related to crafting actions

Game Update 1.07.152941 (10.02.2020)

GAME

ADDED

• Added: Sound for amusement park objects

FIXED

• Fixed: The reserved slot stayed after consuming an item
  • Fixed: Doors in certain military barracks were disappearing
  • Fixed: Item description of beige Working Boots

CHANGED

• Tweaked: Updated the game credits

Game Update 1.07.152937 (07.02.2020)

GAME

FIXED

• Fixed: Gift boxes would remove items in their cargo when reconnecting
  • Fixed: Belts with attachments could be put inside clothing items
  • Fixed: Issues related to inventory manipulation

CHANGED

• Tweaked: .357 ammunition damage

Game Update 1.07.152937 (04.02.2020)

GAME

FIXED

• Fixed: A server crash caused by inventory manipulation
  • Fixed: Missing icon for the night vision goggles attachment slot
  • Fixed: NVG's were not operable while holding an item in hands (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T148637)
  • Fixed: Door of the Radio Station would spawn opened half-way

CHANGED

• Changed: Non-lethal ammo configuration against players and zombies
  • Tweaked: The sun or moon were disappearing during certain weather conditions
  • Tweaked: "Bright" night darkness during stronger overcast
  • Tweaked: The pickaxe can build watchtowers and fences again
  • Tweaked: Guts and fat from human bodies cause brain disease

Game Update 1.07.152930 (30.01.2020)

GAME

FIXED

• Fixed: Loot spawn points next to military aircraft shelters

CHANGED

• Changed: Non-lethal ammo configuration against players and zombies
  • Removed: Paper write/read actions

MODDING

• Fixed: Curl crash when there is no hive (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T148641)

Game Update 1.07.152928 (29.01.2020)

GAME

ADDED

• Added: Repeater Carbine
  • Added: .357 Rounds
  • Added: 12ga Rubber Slugs
  • Added: Amusement park locations throughout Chernarus

FIXED

• Fixed: Several types of inventory interactions related to item reservation
  • Fixed: A client error caused by re-encountering the weapon you dropped during a previous death
  • Fixed: The map always used to open at the top left corner (now remembers the last opened position)
  • Fixed: Disabled "Jump out" action for back seat passengers of the ADA 4x4
  • Fixed: Action circle was missing while dismantling the oven
  • Fixed: The player can no longer attach both the suppressor and compensator to the SG5-K
  • Fixed: Issue caused by starting an action with a different item in your hands between client and server
  • Fixed: An animation glitch related to throwing
  • Fixed: Water bonus from wells was added to early in the action
  • Fixed: Infected would not cause bleeding as intended
  • Fixed: Issues with doors in the aircraft hangar, hospital, school, harbour crane
  • Fixed: Issues with the sounds of doors in the fire station and big ATC buildings
  • Fixed: Issues with a ladder on the construction site
  • Fixed: Piles of wooden planks could spawn on top of each other
  • Fixed: The big doorway of the sawmill had bullet collision
  • Fixed: Object placement fixes for Enoch and ChernarusPlus terrains
  • Fixed: A yellow heat comfort was giving a penalty on health regeneration
  • Fixed: Position of the combination lock widget, LODs and textures
  • Fixed: The player could collide with individual ivy parts
  • Fixed: The Denim Skirt showed the wrong colour in 1st person mode
  • Fixed: Infected could not navigate into the large grey shed
  • Fixed: The Construction Light behaved weirdly when thrown
  • Fixed: It was not possible to empty liquid containers in interior spaces
  • Fixed: Blue Athletic Sunglasses had a green texture (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T148324)
  • Fixed: The Thermometer would always display 0 degree (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T146710)
  • Fixed: Night vision was darkened when someone entered the players network bubble (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T147106)
  • Fixed: Base building actions could be mixed up resulting in building the wrong part
  • Fixed: Larger quantity numbers were not fully visible in the hand slot
  • Fixed: Barrel with holes was still able to store liquids (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T148495)

CHANGED

• Changed: Global lighting changes (ground-lighting addition, brightness of day and night, shadow contrast during clear weather, rain visual tweaks, darker clouds during overcast)
  • Changed: Updated the inventory attachment icons (missing icons added, some icons tweaked and unused removed to free space for more in future)
  • Changed: Clean-up of the car damage zones
  • Changed: Lowered the amount of leaked coolant when the radiator is destroyed in the car
  • Changed: The open option for the fence gate can be accessed easier
  • Changed: Removed the collision from Barbed Wire
  • Changed: Barbed Wire now causes bleeding sources instead of shock damage
  • Changed: The fence and watchtower kits can be dismantled
  • Changed: Heavy items (with collision) are dropped using physics
  • Changed: Rework of the combination lock destruction (requires more time, but in shorter cycles)
  • Changed: Sawing a pile of wooden planks is now a truly continuous action
  • Tweaked: Decreased range of the night light, and changed its colour, position and brightness for better immersion
  • Tweaked: The fence gate opens and closes slower
  • Tweaked: Inventory view of the Assault Helmet Visor
  • Tweaked: You receive one additional plank when cutting down a wooden log
  • Tweaked: You receive one more wooden log when cutting down most trees
  • Tweaked: Base building materials are now placed more clear
  • Tweaked: Sorted the attachments icons of firearms
  • Tweaked: The base building build action won't show up at all when it is being blocked (previously allowed to execute without result)
  • Tweaked: Adjusted the logic behind obstacle checks when building base building parts
  • Tweaked: The map is now full screen
  • Tweaked: Removed the collision from tourist trail poles

SERVER

• Added: Ability to choose between bright and dark nights through a server config parameter lightingConfig (0 for bright, 1 for dark)
  • Tweaked: limitFPS is now logged and default crop value raised from <1..50> to <1..200>, by default it's unlimited

LAUNCHER

MODDING

• Added: Curl context can store results into files + API
  • Added: Livonia ruined houses variants without overgrown ivy
  • Added: Named selection for the bear (Body_Injury)
  • Added: Named selections for all ivy parts (leaves)
  • Added: GetGame().GetWorld().LoadNewLightingCfg("filepath") can reload the global lighting config during runtime
  • Added: SetSoundMaxVolume() to change the volume max level
  • Added: Functions InventoryItem::EnableCollisionsWithCharacter & InventoryItem::HasCollisionsWithCharacter
  • Added: Exposed rigid body functions to script
  • Added: Missing dGeomCreateCylinder implementation
  • Added: Script method Object::SetDynamicPhysicsLifeTime
  • Changed: inventorySlot changed to inventorySlot[] (string to array of string) to allow slot extensions
  • Changed: Livonia terrain files *_ce, *_data and *_navmesh changed from *.ebo format to *.pbo
  • Changed: Commented out transferToZonesThreshold]
  • Changed: Changed: Renamed OnEventFromRemoteWeapon event to OnEventForRemoteWeapon
  • Removed: Obsolete pond/well drink actions

KNOWN ISSUES

• Individual texts might not be localized yet

This is only a provisional changelog. The full patchnotes will be released with the 1.07 Stable Update.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Beans 8

i was just chilling at my PC and i saw on my steam that DayZ experimental got an update... i rushed to the forum to see what kind of bug fix update it is now... and i was like WOAH WTF DayZ Experimental Update 1.07 just out of nowhere like wtf xD im blown away and i spent 10 minutes going trough my house yelling and screaming WTF WTF WTF xD 
Good Job Bohemia! ❤️

Not that much new stuff (repeater yaaay but where's the Magnum?!?) but a very impressive list of fixes and tweaks, it is obvious where the focus has been for this update! Will hop on expy when I get home from work and give it a good testing. Good job!

(Still wanna know when the V3S will come, and the improvised bow, but heck I can wait a little while longer...)

Barbed wire causing bleeding is gonna make barbed wire a helluva lot better for base protection - unless it can still be removed in 10 seconds from the outside by any numbtard with a pair of pliers.

Edited by Derleth
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Derleth said:

Not that much new stuff (repeater yaaay but where's the Magnum?!?) but a very impressive list of fixes and tweaks, it is obvious where the focus has been for this update! Will hop on expy when I get home from work and give it a good testing. Good job!

(Still wanna know when the V3S will come, and the improvised bow, but heck I can wait a little while longer...)

Since this is an initial Experimental update... i'm guessing they will add a Magnum in the following days because this update seems to be a "cowboy update" That one dev mentioned some time ago in a stream where they want to add a Repeater and a Magnum in the same update... basically Magnum is getting a complicated overhaul that takes some time to make... to make it actually work as a real revolver... aka revolves the drum thing and you can lets say play Russian Roullete 😛 So i'm just guessing they will add it in a few days before it hits Stable... remember 1.05 update? they added so much game changing stuff during the Experimental... like they fixed the gunshot sound bug and prolonged dead body timer... so im just guessing they will add a revolver later

1 minute ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

Since this is an initial Experimental update... i'm guessing they will add a Magnum in the following days because this update seems to be a "cowboy update" That one dev mentioned some time ago in a stream where they want to add a Repeater and a Magnum in the same update... basically Magnum is getting a complicated overhaul that takes some time to make... to make it actually work as a real revolver... aka revolves the drum thing and you can lets say play Russian Roullete 😛 So i'm just guessing they will add it in a few days before it hits Stable... remember 1.05 update? they added so much game changing stuff during the Experimental... like they fixed the gunshot sound bug and prolonged dead body timer... so im just guessing they will add a revolver later

Yeah, hope you're right about that. Wouldn't be overly devastated if it comes later either. They had me at "Fixed: Several types of inventory interactions related to item reservation"...

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Derleth said:

They had me at "Fixed: Several types of inventory interactions related to item reservation"...

you and me both, well ok . .  ..  I stopped everything I was doing at Experimental update 1.07 . .. . .

unfortunately I cannot get on tonight  . . .. sigh. I havent played for more than a month now

am still looking for the paint

Very good update, pleasant surprise. 

One question though; what is the point of the in-game thermometer if we have one on the UI?

• Beans 1

18 minutes ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

I recommend not to be excited thinking that they will add more, it is better to see what you have and accept it, I hope the inventory is 100% corrected, I will try it 🙂

1 minute ago, radamantyz said:

I recommend not to be excited thinking that they will add more, it is better to see what you have and accept it, I hope the inventory is 100% corrected, I will try it 🙂

That's just a guess and is probably what's gonna happen because it doesn't make sense to not add it now with a first gun in vanilla to use .357 and not add the second gun... im hoping they will add a magnum in the following days... imma guess on Friday they will add it if not maybe tuesday but who knows this is all speculation

Hello Survivors,

As you may have noticed, this update aims to fix the infamous inventory glitches.

Try the update when you have the chance, and leave your feedback here in this topic.

Thank you.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6
  • Beans 3

Sounds like a good 1.07. As long as the inventory bug is fixed, we'll be happy! (cough, cough, cough, cars)

Fixed: Several types of inventory interactions related to item reservation - awesome!

Added: Amusement park locations throughout Chernarus - well, that was unexpected!  Reminds me of another map that had ferris wheels and such - Taviana!

Guys, this is a FEEDBACK thread.
The wrong place for your storys, your opinions and your suggestions.

And use the f.  bugtracker https://feedback.bistudio.com/tag/dayz/

Thanks!

• Confused 1

7g053ON.jpgQwvMwzq.jpggDt0JQZ.jpgthe cloudy night looks too brighter , no matter how hard I try to make the night darker, I like that we get rid of personal light but I think the nights without moons and clouds are very bright

Edited by radamantyz
  • Like 2
  • Beans 3

1 hour ago, Greensek said:

Hello Survivors,

As you may have noticed, this update aims to fix the infamous inventory glitches.

Try the update when you have the chance, and leave your feedback here in this topic.

Thank you.

This was very important to all of us. PvE and PVP players Will Both benefit. 

I applaud this update. 👏

2 hours ago, Greensek said:

Added: Amusement park locations throughout Chernarus 

Where and what did they add, how does it look? Has anyone looked at this?

29 minutes ago, deadinferno said:

Great news, when will it be available? I mean experimental update

right now

1 minute ago, deadinferno said:

It is weird, but I can't see it under my beta-versions tab

You need to install the separate DayZ Experimental game in your Steam games list.

• Beans 1