Greensek

Experimental Update 1.07

1 hour ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

unknown.png

Brooo i feel like 1.08 is gonna be huuuuuuuuge when they are talking about it like this xD Who knows maybe they actually realized that past 2 updates was kind of a train wreck so they were like... nah we're gonna polish the shit out of next one and fix a bunch of shit and add a bunch of shit as a thank you to players for staying with us... that's what i think... bro i'm so hyped for the update can;t wait until it drops on Experimental i need to find something to keep myself busy and not to think about it
Btw with SteamDB activity on DayZ Experimental and Bohemia saying more info soon on next update... i;m sure it;s gonna be dropping next week on Expy 😄 

Source: https://www.bohemia.net/blog/bohemia-recap-may-2020

Hopefully all this “restructuring” and the influx of interest in consoles may put their priorities in the right places.

1.08 experimental update is out.  Where's the topic?

On 5/30/2020 at 12:19 AM, KajMak64Bit2 said:

unknown.png

Brooo i feel like 1.08 is gonna be huuuuuuuuge when they are talking about it like this xD Who knows maybe they actually realized that past 2 updates was kind of a train wreck so they were like... nah we're gonna polish the shit out of next one and fix a bunch of shit and add a bunch of shit as a thank you to players for staying with us... that's what i think... bro i'm so hyped for the update can;t wait until it drops on Experimental i need to find something to keep myself busy and not to think about it
Btw with SteamDB activity on DayZ Experimental and Bohemia saying more info soon on next update... i;m sure it;s gonna be dropping next week on Expy 😄 

Source: https://www.bohemia.net/blog/bohemia-recap-may-2020

I wouldn't get my hopes up too much. It's what a lot of people did in the past and we were always disappointed. With DayZ, it's best to be pessimistic rather than optimistic.

16 minutes ago, IMT said:

I wouldn't get my hopes up too much. It's what a lot of people did in the past and we were always disappointed. With DayZ, it's best to be pessimistic rather than optimistic.

don't need to tell me that... i get moist by any update to DayZ unless it's a small hotfix 😄 But this year they need to implement a number of survival elements to the game mainly broken bones... so logically speaking they need to implement early to fix it later down the line while the year lasts xD so i expect broken bones with 1.08 but even if it doesn't make it i don't care xD But what update deserves for them to talk about it like this in a Recap i think it might be huge xD especially since Sumrak is the project lead now and he wants to make DayZ good so he can work on Namalsk so the map will be legendary like the good old days 😄 so yea it's a possibility it's gonna be huge 😄 

EDIT: They are playtesting the Experimental update rn... so maybe tomorrow is Expy Release 😄 around 5PM CET / CEST idk which one xD 
unknown.png

Edited by KajMak64Bit2

Guys something insane just happend... DayZ Expansion mod JUST got released this is huge 😄 i expect an increase in average DayZ player count up by like 5000 xD 

https://discord.gg/aRCmQS
 DayZ Expansion Discord ^^^
unknown.png

• Beans 1