ImpulZ

Experimental Update 1.05

1 hour ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

Of course they will fix that before going stable... it's a stupid thing to remind them if they already know it.. besides that is what experimental is to test and fix things before stable

hey hey hold your horses, new guy. You have no idea what amount of stupidity was or is implemented on stable servers regarding terminal ballistics and damage model.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, moeb1us said:

hey hey hold your horses, new guy. You have no idea what amount of stupidity was or is implemented on stable servers regarding terminal ballistics and damage model.

They implemented damage drop off with velocity in this update so i don't think it is on stable... probably on stable it's same damage regardless of velocity

• Haha 1

Guys, any hotfix news for this ticket https://feedback.bistudio.com/T137471 When the character is in position - lies on the landscape. Each cartridge sending to the barrel (for a non-automatic rifle) forces you to synchronize the axis of the optical sight or iron sight with the axis of the character’s gaze.

Is there a change in 1.5 for this?

Edited by lex__1
  • Beans 1

8 hours ago, haxordie said:

Maria, seth, frida?

Yes thats the Survivor character model names, SurvivorF_Maria, SurvivorF_Frida and SurvivorM_Seth

5 hours ago, moeb1us said:

can you clarify that?

Is decay in, but only on players and not on infected?
Are flies in? On players? Or only on servers with GoreZ?

"flies sound still remains after the bodies despawn" suggests flies are in...

Yes player bodies decay with flies buzzing on latest EXP patch, zombies dont decay cause well they are dead but no decay or flies buzz them after their second death.

2 hours ago, lex__1 said:

Guys, any hotfix news for this ticket https://feedback.bistudio.com/T137471 When the character is in position - lies on the landscape. Each cartridge sending to the barrel (for a non-automatic rifle) forces you to synchronize the axis of the optical sight or iron sight with the axis of the character’s gaze.

Is there a change in 1.5 for this?

That is modded gun with probably modded scope.. So it might be mod problem... Check that same thing with vanilla gun and scope

Maybe that is the reason why guns and scopes that were before in game need to be reimplemented instead of just copy pasted back? 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 2

20 minutes folks. That's how long it took from the time I drank out of a stream to death, and that's while I was popping meds like breath mints. It was roughly 5 minutes from drinking that I got the infection indicator. My normal method of dealing with infections is 1 Tetro + 1 Charcoal. on stable 90% of the time, this will kill anything I have in one cycle. The other 10% of the time it only takes a second cycle. Of course, as most of us know, the longer you stay sick, the higher your infection count will get and the longer/more meds it will take to get rid of it.

Until now that is, cause if you can't get rid of it on the first cycle, it seems you're gonna die. Over the next 5 minutes after indication, I went through roughly 3-4 cycles of meds, retaking after each cycle completed and still showing infection. This is me after the second dose.  Notice the hydration bar is at -3 chevrons, and I'm only trotting, not sprinting. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/.../D5DB2BC141C5D.../ Within a couple of minutes, I was vomiting. By now I was doubling my cycles, 2 Tetro + 2 Charcoal each cycle.  In the last couple of minutes, I was starting on the second pack of Tetro & Charcoal and doing 5 + 5. I died before it could even finish its cycle and could not keep ANY water or food down.  Nearly an hour before this I ate a rotten shroom, no ill effects that I saw until drinking from the stream, could just be a chance of poisoning.  It seems to be the virulence of the infection is increasing faster than the medication can kill it at this point.  Also, why in the world do we not have a way to detect what kind of infection we have yet?  There's a mod for advance medical that uses the normal blood test kit to provide a detailed report of what's in your blood toxicity wise.  How is this NOT in the base game yet or being added when you're adding so many more infection possibilities? Why are we having to rely on mods when you're introducing more health dangers with no method of triage available?  You could at least use a different infection icon for viral and bacterial.

• Beans 1

55 minutes ago, Dodforer said:

20 minutes folks. That's how long it took from the time I drank out of a stream to death, and that's while I was popping meds like breath mints. It was roughly 5 minutes from drinking that I got the infection indicator. My normal method of dealing with infections is 1 Tetro + 1 Charcoal. on stable 90% of the time, this will kill anything I have in one cycle. The other 10% of the time it only takes a second cycle. Of course, as most of us know, the longer you stay sick, the higher your infection count will get and the longer/more meds it will take to get rid of it.

Until now that is, cause if you can't get rid of it on the first cycle, it seems you're gonna die. Over the next 5 minutes after indication, I went through roughly 3-4 cycles of meds, retaking after each cycle completed and still showing infection. This is me after the second dose.  Notice the hydration bar is at -3 chevrons, and I'm only trotting, not sprinting. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/.../D5DB2BC141C5D.../ Within a couple of minutes, I was vomiting. By now I was doubling my cycles, 2 Tetro + 2 Charcoal each cycle.  In the last couple of minutes, I was starting on the second pack of Tetro & Charcoal and doing 5 + 5. I died before it could even finish its cycle and could not keep ANY water or food down.  Nearly an hour before this I ate a rotten shroom, no ill effects that I saw until drinking from the stream, could just be a chance of poisoning.  It seems to be the virulence of the infection is increasing faster than the medication can kill it at this point.  Also, why in the world do we not have a way to detect what kind of infection we have yet?  There's a mod for advance medical that uses the normal blood test kit to provide a detailed report of what's in your blood toxicity wise.  How is this NOT in the base game yet or being added when you're adding so many more infection possibilities? Why are we having to rely on mods when you're introducing more health dangers with no method of triage available?  You could at least use a different infection icon for viral and bacterial.

That sounds really grim and totally hardcore. That kind of sickness plus the winter chenarus mod ... hmmmm. 😈

3 hours ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

That is modded gun with probably modded scope.. So it might be mod problem... Check that same thing with vanilla gun and scope

Maybe that is the reason why guns and scopes that were before in game need to be reimplemented instead of just copy pasted back? 😄

See the comments on the ticket. This is recognized and confirmed on the ticket, for the character the position of which "lies on the ground." This is reproduced with all optical sights and iron sights, with all rifles and with all pistols in vanilla, or for any Mods. On an approximately horizontal section of the landscape, the deviation of the character’s centers of sight and the line of sight has a minimal deviation, but everything changes greatly when the angle of inclination of the soil is 5 degrees or more. The greater the tilt, the greater the deviation of the character's centers of sight and the line of sight. Occurs at negative soil tilt angles and at positive soil tilt angles.
Just a request, for someone who can verify this on experimental 1.5, since this happens with 1.0 and they are quite tired of these features, look at the target, and when you look at the sight, you can see the center of the sight far above or below the target. It looks like when a drunk cannot put his finger to the tip of his nose.

DayZ_Screenshot_2019.03.08_-_15.03.13.42

Edited by lex__1

I can’t play on the experimental , 100% crash of the game client . My character is in the vicinity of Zelenogorsk.

Verify your game files with steam and maybe remove the config files / user settings when you click Verify files on steam you will get a menu so select the user settings and click ok and wait for the verification and then join.. if it crashes again... maybe the problem is in your charracter so find a way to get rid of it and respawn maybe that will fix it

1 hour ago, hegra said:

I can’t play on the experimental , 100% crash of the game client . My character is in the vicinity of Zelenogorsk.

We have just release a new Experimental update, version 1.05.152326.

The patchnotes have been updated in the header posting HERE.

• Beans 1

On 8/15/2019 at 11:51 PM, WiiDEVil said:

Nice little update, but i feel i must mention the issues with Barbed Wire that have existed through 2 patches now, but i cant seem to find them acknowledged by the team anywhere.
I submitted a report to the feedback tracker detailing a couple of the issues, with a video and information on how to replicate it.
The report remains unassigned and not replied to, and i submitted it on July 1st.
https://feedback.bistudio.com/T141817 

Because they moved rVn away, the only person who was active on the feedback tracker.

9 minutes ago, Aussie Cleetus said:

Because they moved rVn away, the only person who was active on the feedback tracker.

Why don't y'all just spam their official discord with fix bugs and stuff like that maybe then they will hear about the bugs 😄

7 minutes ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

Why don't y'all just spam their official discord with fix bugs and stuff like that maybe then they will hear about the bugs 😄

Because it also falls on deaf ears. They started making progress on communication and then threw it all away.

• Beans 1

4 minutes ago, Aussie Cleetus said:

Because it also falls on deaf ears. They started making progress on communication and then threw it all away.

maybe make that girl from the stream do the communications? she seems nice 🙂

20 minutes ago, Aussie Cleetus said:

Wasn't rVn doing mostly the modding related stuff on the Feedback Tracker? Anyway you should know that Geez is always handling the tickets on the tracker.

Concerning that ticket from Wiidevil, it is a duplicate. The original ticket is acknowledged.

On 8/15/2019 at 4:47 PM, ImpulZ said:

GAME Update 1.05.152326 (22.08.2019)

TWEAKED

• Tweaked: Despawn time for dead bodies and animals increased

FINALLY!!!
1.05 update HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!

24 minutes ago, amadieus said:

Wasn't rVn doing mostly the modding related stuff on the Feedback Tracker? Anyway you should know that Geez is always handling the tickets on the tracker.

Concerning that ticket from Wiidevil, it is a duplicate. The original ticket is acknowledged.

Yeah. Considering it seems Geez is the only one handling new feedback tickets we have to keep in mind the sheer volume and varied quality of the tickets posted. There are hundreds if not thousands of open tickets on issues that have been resolved long ago or are simply obsolete due to development, and as many if not more that are duplicates. And Geez has to sift through them all...

Anyone taking the time to post bugs at the feedback tracker deserves credit, I just wish more people could take the time to A) search for existing tickets on the specific issue and B) be more clear and specific about the issue, including videos/screenshots. Some tickets are simply impossible to understand. 

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

• (Un)equipping the Combat Knife has wrong sounds. (Has magazine sounds.)

On 8/15/2019 at 4:47 PM, ImpulZ said:

GAME Update 1.05.152326 (22.08.2019)

ADDED

• Added: Cholera has a chance to appear in water bottles and canteens when initially spawned

Before adding this can you please fix the bugged empty bottle mechanic?

Only way to empty a bottle now is to look straight down in the ground.

no fishing,no bows but can you anyhow bring hard rainstorms back?
but before that...fix the godammit raincoats...its not working.

few raindrops from sunny sky...raincoat doesent do nothing.
and...can you still use cooked meat as eternal heatbattery?

1 hour ago, lordboogzor said:

Before adding this can you please fix the bugged empty bottle mechanic?

Only way to empty a bottle now is to look straight down in the ground.

it's not bugged it's literally a feature... it is supposed to work like that... How else will you do the commands for Drinking from it and emptying it?

7 minutes ago, kopo79 said:

no fishing,no bows but can you anyhow bring hard rainstorms back?
but before that...fix the godammit raincoats...its not working.

few raindrops from sunny sky...raincoat doesent do nothing.
and...can you still use cooked meat as eternal heatbattery?

my guess is that they will make a weather update some time where they will make all kinds of weathers and fix the raincoat and things
and also i think that raincoat does work and the reason you get wet is because your pants are wet and head and other stuff... i never used raincoats so idk if it's actually broken or just you don't know how it works... if you know what i mean

Alright.

Well, the Spawned Canteens with water in them really do give you cholera.

However, it might be uncurable.

I definitely got the infection from a spawned canteen. I did not engage in any combat, take any hits or eaten anything. It was definitely a canteen. And I've popped the tetracycline pill as soon as I got the infection indicator.

And just as its duration finished: another one. And then another one. One pack of tetracycline later I am still suffering from cholera.

Hey, at least the water drain is faster & the drain indicator accurate.

Edited by futsel