ImpulZ

Server Reassignment Xbox -> PC 19/12/2018

Hello Survivors,

as our PC servers are currently at their limits, and the Xbox servers show huge numbers of free slots, we will reassign some of the Xbox servers to the PC branch. This means that players with their bases on these servers will not be able to access them any more. We are aware that this is again a huge setback for those of you affected, and we apologise that this decision could not be announced earlier. The switch will happen immediately.

Following Xbox servers will be affected:

DayZ NL 3663855
DayZ NL 3663894
DayZ NL 3663933
DayZ NL 3663972

DayZ NL 3663870
DayZ NL 3663909
DayZ NL 3663948
DayZ NL 3668115

DayZ NL 3663834
DayZ NL 3663873
DayZ NL 3663912
DayZ NL 3663951

DayZ NL 3664683
DayZ NL 3664698
DayZ NL 3664713
DayZ NL 3664728

DayZ NL 3664686
DayZ NL 3664701
DayZ NL 3664716
DayZ NL 3664731

DayZ NL 3664689
DayZ NL 3664704
DayZ NL 3664719
DayZ NL 3664734

DayZ US 3664137
DayZ US 3664176
DayZ US 3664215
DayZ US 3664254

DayZ US 3664146
DayZ US 3664185
DayZ US 3664224
DayZ US 3664263

DayZ US 3664158
DayZ US 3664197
DayZ US 3664236
DayZ US 3664275

DayZ US 3664284
DayZ US 3664323
DayZ US 3664362
DayZ US 3664401

DayZ US 3664290
DayZ US 3664329
DayZ US 3664368
DayZ US 3664407

• Beans 1

More Dutch servers on PC? Sweet! @ImpulZ is there also a possibility to get some more official first person servers on the Stable branch? There are currently very few of them (I believe 4 or 5). A lot of people play on the Experimental first person servers as well but I'm afraid when there is a version difference, the Stable first person servers are going to be mostly full.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

Inb4 the rage ensues lol.

It's good to see the population increasing. Hope this happens on xbox as well. I need more steak running around.

• Like 1
  • Beans 2

5 minutes ago, IMT said:

More Dutch servers on PC? Sweet! @ImpulZ is there also a possibility to get some more official first person servers on the Stable branch? There are currently very few of them (I believe 4 or 5). A lot of people play on the Experimental first person servers as well but I'm afraid when there is a version difference, the Stable first person servers are going to be mostly full.

Probably not immediately, but we will look to switch some of them to first person only in the next days.

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 2

Just now, ImpulZ said:

Probably not immediately, but we will look to switch some of them to first person only in the next days.

Alright, thank you, it's really appreciated.

24 NL servers? That's a lot...no RU removed? 3855 and 3909 are two servers i usually play on, always medium with players 

Anyway...will this happen again? Because right now you are making it extremely hard to do anything in this game other than server hop and run down to the coast and PvP.

It's been several weeks (a month?) since base building patch and i have not touched it once. Character wipe, server wipe, bugs, player glitches, removal of servers, inconsistency in placing tents, flawed loot system and so on, are the reason i stay away.

• Like 3

24 NL servers what about RU servers I don't get it. Not ALL those servers are empty infact some have medium sometimes high pop. I get PC should be priority but let's not pretend that Xbox version is becoming almost frustrating to play. Yeah PC have had this for years but again does that mean xbox have to go thru all that usuless updates and performance issues because PC did? Y is the weapons not fixed like pump shotgun the mosin reload these are things that need fixed FPS is decreased ALOT. I just don't get the vague updates on Xbox.  The inventory is NOT FIXED as stated either. Y not spawn cars ready to drive or maybe 1 or 2 missing parts not the entire parts where it take hrs to find them. Forget it if your solo . Rant over wish I had PC though as it was seeing those on youtubE plying dayz that got me fascinated but Xbox has got long way go b4 can compare PC version. 

• Like 1

I like that we get more people on my servers, but OMFG what were you thinking doing it like this?

I know its only been a day since the wipe, but I am certain that a lot of people spend yesterday putting the start of their their new bases and camps up on those servers just to in effect get a SECOND wipe in 2 days - that is an unbelievable dumb move on your part devs.

Respect your bloody fanbase that paid money for this game - please.

I know that we are guinea pigs and not testes, but still - WTF!

• Beans 2

Impulz:

Makes perfect sense. You need more servers over there, got extra over here. I get it.

What I don't get, and I hope you'll attempt to explain, is why couldn't it "be announced earlier"? You clearly recognize, finally, that giving us some notice of something lunge this would make us happy. Yet you don't. Again. And if the announcement couldn't be made earlier, why couldn't the switch over be postponed be maybe as little as 6 hours, so that you could tweet out those servers and tell people to pack up? 

It's really that easy.

so those servers should've been long gone by now? why am I still in one of them tho.

this is a good thing in my opinion, propably the best one so far!

54 minutes ago, MarczXD320 said:

First person only servers on xbox one would be a great thing.

Agree.

12 minutes ago, nikoor said:

this is a good thing in my opinion, propably the best one so far!

I'm not following..?

It's good to remove almost all NL servers? And without notice? I don't want to play on RU servers since they are located much further away than Netherlands...and playing with higher ping with already a buggy mess? No thanks.

Edited by bent.toe

11 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

Agree.

I'm not following..?

It's good to remove almost all NL servers? And without notice? I don't want to play on RU servers since they are located much further away than Netherlands...and playing with higher ping with already a buggy mess? No thanks.

yes now they will be more full and people can actually start playing the game

7 minutes ago, nikoor said:

yes now they will be more full and people can actually start playing the game

lol you mean walking down the coast, unable to find anything because everyone already looted it... and then being killed by a guy who plays 24/7 and is geared up lol

7 minutes ago, Andrew Huk said:

lol you mean walking down the coast, unable to find anything because everyone already looted it... and then being killed by a guy who plays 24/7 and is geared up lol

for real, I ate 3 apples, drinked my self full and went to nwaf from berezino in 20minutes and didn't go yellow so I guess it's to blame the player then.

1 hour ago, keviginge said:

does that mean xbox have to go thru all that usuless updates and performance issues because PC did?

well .. er .. Yes ? ..  you get updates to kind of "Update" the stuff that needs updating.. ya know?   - you can call them Patches if you want .. You complain about stuff not working AND you complain about updates in the SAME comment ?  Decide which you want.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, bent.toe said:

It's been several weeks (a month?) since base building patch and i have not touched it once.

- guess that makes you an expert then ?

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, pilgrim* said:

well .. er .. Yes ? ..  you get updates to kind of "Update" the stuff that needs updating.. ya know?   - you can call them Patches if you want .. You complain about stuff not working AND you complain about updates in the SAME comment ?  Decide which you want.

These updates were getting are just a conspiracy not a real update... seems like they've actaully messed up the game more since i started playing about 3 months ago

35 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

I'm not following..?   It's good to remove almost all NL servers? And without notice? I don't want to play on RU servers since they are located much further away than Netherlands...and playing with higher ping with already a buggy mess? No thanks.

Plenty servers in France and Germany, also Britain.. the ping across Europe is pretty good.
Kind of FUN being multinational, right?
I'm based in France but play often on other European servers
.. anywhere is easy ping in Europe;  but I don't play so much on Brit servers, because Brit players are 87% HEADBANGERS    (sorry UK lasses and lads, not my fault)  :)) 

• Confused 1

Fix the sliding down ladder animation, those should be priorities. and also invisible clothing... how is that not fixed yet 

26 minutes ago, pilgrim* said:

- guess that makes you an expert then ?

Getting real tired of your "Elite" attitude on here.

Ignored.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Beans 1

Like the game but this sucks tough...just had a base going 

3 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

snip

Are there any plans to actually rename servers so players can easily navigate through them? I mean it was much easier to join server like UK1-1 than to find 3663972 on the server list.

Gotta love losing another home server that we play on for weeks with no warning thanks doing a great job. You are so cheap you’re shifting servers around. Can’t fucking afford to buy the extra servers for pc now that it needs it? Na of course not let’s penny pinch like the greedy fucks we are. 

• Like 3