ImpulZ

Server Reassignment Xbox -> PC 19/12/2018

3 minutes ago, Jonas Levin said:

You must be bloody joking.

I bought the game at the same time and his has come extremely long since that.

Yeah, I'm actually surprised they've added as much as they have as quickly as they have. Yeah, there are some bugs,but none of the issues really interfere with my enjoyment of the game. 

• Beans 1

On 12/19/2018 at 3:16 PM, Jeremy Stoklosa said:

You should really add in private servers, and stop with the low, medium, and high servers. Bring it back to where we can see how many people are in the server. As a solo player you can't make it far without some jerk coming down to the shore and farming new players with military grade gear. Like please explain to me how you can defend yourself when someone like that can just shoot you in the back of the head easily while you have no firearm to defend yourself. It's like running into a gun fight with a knife.

You just answered your own question. You run in with a knife, or hay makers. I've knocked out a few fully geared coast hunters.... and guess what... I was fully geared up myself after. Saved me hours of looting. Either this or you could be sneakier, like a paranoid little squirrel. That technique works pretty well too. To all those saying " everything is already looted on high pop"... Not the case. The loot respawns pretty quickly. It generates many times before a server wipe. The loot may be a little more scarce in a high pop .... But the fun will be a little more scarce in a low pop.

Edited by McPhorce
  • Like 1

Taking the piss dayz their is 3 servers no people can get in, they are showing low but their is no people in their, we need more servers stop taking and give for a change xbox update???. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cookster1234 said:

Taking the piss dayz their is 3 servers no people can get in, they are showing low but their is no people in their, we need more servers stop taking and give for a change xbox update???. 

No clue what you're talking about. Are you saying that you are trying to join a low pop server and it's not letting you in? If so, wait for it to restart and it should let you in. It's it your home server? If not, just join a different one, there are plenty of them. 

17 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

No clue what you're talking about. Are you saying that you are trying to join a low pop server and it's not letting you in? If so, wait for it to restart and it should let you in. It's it your home server? If not, just join a different one, there are plenty of them. 

Its on xbox europe their is 3 servers no one can join, they say low are you on the dayz team.

• Like 1

Get your shit together . Stop robbing servers from Xbox for pc . Invest some of the money we paid  for the game into servers . 

25 minutes ago, Cookster1234 said:

Its on xbox europe their is 3 servers no one can join, they say low are you on the dayz team.

Hang on, slow down, start again. Are you saying there are only three servers available or that there are three servers that can't be joined? 

• Confused 1

What a patronising comment Fanboy . There are 3 servers showing as low on the European servers that are unjoinable or at least they were last night.

14 minutes ago, Mic Byrne said:

What a patronising comment Fanboy . There are 3 servers showing as low on the European servers that are unjoinable or at least they were last night.

And I explained what the issue was, even though his inarticulate rant didn't clearly explain the issue. 

2 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Hang on, slow down, start again. Are you saying there are only three servers available or that there are three servers that can't be joined? 

3 servers that cant be joined and them 3 say low 

1 minute ago, Cookster1234 said:

3 servers that cant be joined and them 3 say low 

They may be OK after a server restart, this sometimes happens. Just join a different server till they work again. 

23 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

They may be OK after a server restart, this sometimes happens. Just join a different server till they work again. 

Been like it for 3 to 4 days

On 12/19/2018 at 6:54 AM, Jonas Levin said:

I like that we get more people on my servers, but OMFG what were you thinking doing it like this?

I know its only been a day since the wipe, but I am certain that a lot of people spend yesterday putting the start of their their new bases and camps up on those servers just to in effect get a SECOND wipe in 2 days - that is an unbelievable dumb move on your part devs.

Respect your bloody fanbase that paid money for this game - please.

I know that we are guinea pigs and not testes, but still - WTF!

Dude it says right in the agreement that it is a game preview... 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, ShallowTech said:

Dude it says right in the agreement that it is a game preview... 

You have to understand what constitutes the definition of a game preview by Xbox standards though. As you can see, soliciting "community feedback," regardless of the game being updated, is still an expectation. We know what we're getting into, however, no other title in Game Preview status get's treated this way. A game preview is also made with the intentions of polishing the XBOX version because its on XBOX, not using it as a monetary gain to finish PC and then say there's no ETA on Xbox updates... Im not salty and I love the game, just saying. 

"What is Xbox Game Preview?

Xbox Game Preview is a way for our fans to preview and purchase work-in-progress digital titles, participate in the development process and help developers make Xbox One games the best they can be.

How does Xbox Game Preview work?

Xbox Game Preview games can be purchased and played like regular titles. Because the games are still in development, they might be missing content, contain bugs, or need extra balancing work that will come later via updates. Similarly, select Xbox One features like Share may also be unavailable until the final game is released. Once the game is purchased, you are entitled to every update as the game moves to its final commercial release as well as the final version of the game when it is finished.

Is there a chance the game I purchased will never be finished?

We work hard with Xbox Game Preview applicants prior to approval to make sure they have a plan to update their title going forward and solicit community feedback. That said, games purchased in Xbox Game Preview are a work-in-progress and may or may not change over time. We cannot guarantee all games available in the program will be finished."

On 12/22/2018 at 5:47 AM, Jonas Levin said:

You must be bloody joking.

I bought the game at the same time and his has come extremely long since that.

I'm not in any way band-wagoning all the hate on DayZ, but we only have a drop of content compared to the road map that was established 5 years ago. All you have to do is go back to 2013 on the Status updates and after reading maybe just the first page, not even ALL of it, you too will feel underwhelmed with what's out vs with what was planned. I played DayZ on PC too, and the worse thing isn't when you hate something, but when you start becoming indifferent and just plain disappointed, or ever more worse, you expect to get let down. Ambitions and hype for DayZ we're HUGE, the potential for what DayZ could be vs what it is is why most people complain and feel a certain type of way. Many of us have been following for years. The game has come a long way, yes, but has it come 6 years and over 5million worth of sales a long way? That's when things get a little shaky. Solid titles have been made with far less man power and far less revenue. Again, I love DayZ which is why Im here, but when you read status updates about how much money they make on the game, how many people they have working, and then you play it for years... It can get frustrating. I remember a few very early posts where Dean Hall and some of the other starting Devs did videos that constantly show off how much money they made on DayZ. In one post, they joked about their "DayZ Lamborghini fleet" and another post where the guy literally talked about how he went on a $100k mountain climbing trip.... We don't need updates like that when the game is still where its at. Its like a literal slap in the face to read something like that where they toot their own horns about how much work they're doing but then brag about the DayZ money. I think we can all agree that that would take the piss from anyone.