Pretty solid patch notes! Game's run smooth so far.
+ zombies doesn't seem to go through you anymore while fighting them
+ frames seems to be more stable
here's the rant tho (I just need to):
- disappointing to see leaning still being on bumbers and still not being toggleable. not all can fully benefit from the whole function.
- radial menu. - it's even more harder to select your weapon than it was. can you please bring back Y to equip first item in the menu? I thought the ability to move while in menu was meant to be in this patch? it's a pain in the ass to stop completely just to choose your gun. the menu also makes you jump by accident more often now instead of equipping an item since you've increased the amount people need to tilt right stick. people using the long sticks with elite controller are gonna have a hard time.
- zooming and ads. - if you zoom in, pull LT to raise your gun, then release LT you'll go back to zoom which wasn't the case before. don't know if this is intentionally. now you can't cancel the zoom with LT like you could before and you're required two press LB 4 times which is, to be honest, not convenient.
- items not appearing in vicinity if they're on lower bed (military barracks)
- right stick dead zone is still there (5 months now), not as bad tho but noticeable
- bodies still go through walls when they die
Experienced my first crash (dashboard) ever after skinning a guy and entering inventory right after.