ImpulZ

Xbox Update 18/12/2018

Btw, regarding the tweaked weather:

- Does that mean there is night on US servers ? (because before only NL servers had night)

- Does that mean night time is not 5 minutes longer ?

- Does that mean we have rain back ?

Thanks for anyone who aswered back

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Califire95 said:

No fix for the item spawns kinda annoying when everything spawns in the same spot on every server 

It does not and it only did for a few hours after the last update.

46 minutes ago, SStudderz98 said:

Another bug, if you have an item in your hands and u do the 'surrender' emote, items dissapear from your inventory 

Also noticed barrels were going missing? 

Barrels are literally all over the place, I dont know where you are at...

38 minutes ago, Andrew Huk said:

Anyone know if they fixed it so you can slide down the ladder after this latest update?

Nope.

23 minutes ago, LyrikalD said:

Can’t even switch or see what firing mode I’m on now...

A friend and I are not seeing the Infection meter. Others are tho.

1 hour ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Scratch that. No more infection at all!

Diseases were never properly implemented in the game in the first place, i mean, you could drink river water as much as you want and nothing happened

53 minutes ago, MarczXD320 said:

Diseases were never properly implemented in the game in the first place, i mean, you could drink river water as much as you want and nothing happened

Lots of things weren't properly implemented , yet they just keep adding more stuff without dealing with issues on hand

I assume with Xmas coming there won't be a wipe for a few weeks after todat wipe? The last to wipes were so close together it seems fruitless to play the game 

Edited by awalsh47
Info

So no fixes on the stuttering OP glitch zombies?? Literally the top priority in my mind... That and stability

6 hours ago, lilpurplefaygo said:

there must be more things thats not mentioned for a 4gb update

The update size doesnt mean much. If they change one file in a 4gb volume, you need to download that 4gb volume again. They could change one single thing and have it be a 8gb download.

Bonjour je viens vous signaler que je suis mort éjecté de la voiture après un crash du jeu je me suis envolé pendant 1 minutes je suis retombé ( you are dead) 

c’est n’importe quoi ...!

Everyone complaining about a character wipe needs to understand that the game is still in game preview an should just expect it to happen with big updates. Why must you be told that it's going to happen? Its not like you can hide something and get it back..... Just keep testing the building mechanics like I do an keep them informed with it so it can get fixed an get ready for another wipe.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MarczXD320 said:

Btw, regarding the tweaked weather:

- Does that mean there is night on US servers ? (because before only NL servers had night)

- Does that mean night time is not 5 minutes longer ?

- Does that mean we have rain back ?

Thanks for anyone who aswered back

Um all i do is play US servers an i get night all the time. Play in one server longer then a hr an you should of seen it. Also i hope they make the night alot longer. Hard to do night raids in under 5 mins. 

Edited by xKJCxDaRkMaN
Wanted to add more.

2 hours ago, Mr squizzer said:

I’ve not been keeping up so don’t shoot me but when’s the full game supposed to be finished 

Q1 2019

@ImpulZ

What are the small dots above the crouched icon down in left corner? They only appear when crouched...not seen by zombies?

The stamina bar in black, grey and white..finally. Good one.

Bacteria icon appear when drinking but no up arrows. What gives...?

Much better fps in cities, tried berezino, svetlojarsk and even severograd. Much improved.

No sound for switching fire mode or anyway to see if it's semi or auto?

Wind is finally gone from main menu! My ears thank you.

All clothes have much more slots and don't get shred to pieces after 2 hits from a zombie. Great addon. No more carrying 4 sewing kits.

When walking with a large tent you can press sprint button and the screen moves a way a bit from the character...seems as he is walking a tad bit faster? New feature?

Loot system still feels flawed and many items are out of place and suddenly appear a lot if you picked up that item earlier. 

Medium civilian tents...a pain to find...really? In a city?

Good update..just waiting on community if base building and cars are worth my time yet.

• Like 1

game freeze every ten minutes for two seconds,better dont drive when this come,100% crash

after two hours can not srcol down (RT/Dpad down) in inventory,only up (LT/Dpad up)...insane! this have last three updates (hardest dificulty)

no fire mods show in hud,cant switch fire mod (double L3)

no slide down on ladder

low FPS in town (cherno,elektro) xbox one x,in cherno verry bad

no death after jump down from lighthouse,go up and jump again.LOL 

ACOG on M4,long time when see somethink (sometimes),in zoom low fps and slow moving with scope

to many food and drinks on beach in boats

can not empty gas canister,only with refuel car 

shot 8-10 rounds from makarov+silencer,weapon is damage from worn status

bolt action and pump action function not in game,why add weapons when not suport this? same with unjam weapon

R3 free look is bad button,maybe you guys take xbox/gamepad and go play game and you see how bad is this.LB for optics use "1%" of my time gameplay if i have optics,but "99%" gameplay moving and looking around me.LB is right button for freelook.or add remap buttons.please

sorry for my bad eng and thank you for update

Another update and they still can’t fix problems from any other updates lol

11 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

Fixed: No possibility to switch firing mode

Yes, instead they removed it completely 

You need to change back weights of items 

can carry anything or build base 

you make shit impossible and wonder why people are leaving the game. About time you use your heads and fix this shit

Hopefully you guys see this because someone made me aware of a server wiping glitch. This guy said him and his friends get together on servers and create gates and mess with them until it glitched the entire server and resets everything. He made it seem like all you do is create one then open and close it over and over. It erases burial spots, tents and whatever else im not sure. Had my entire base reset and was probably due to this. Not sure if you guys are aware of this but its definitely important to take a look at because ive uad everything wiped twice now when there was no update. Thanks guys.

8 hours ago, likejessejames said:

Yes, instead they removed it completely 

It's there, same button.