Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Exp Update 0.61.136887

12 minutes ago, emuthreat said:

Hope I didn't take too much liberty.

And here I am snipping the monitor out of the Lada floating pics. :)

My last death was 10/10 so will respawn soon after I wrangle some snacks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lada in the sky with diamonds.

0TKyECm.jpg

fSNiWKK.jpg

• Like 1

KoS (possibly metagame KoS), MyBigBlackDick and DicklePick.

IMT got DicklePick (MajesticRhino), the possible murderer.

He logged while unconscious as emu talked smack.

MyBigBlackDick logged out.

Thank you for exacting revenge for me IMT.

Edited by ☣BioHaze☣
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

KoS (possibly metagame KoS), MyBigBlackDick and DicklePick.

IMT got DicklePick, the possible murderer.

He logged while unconscious as emu talked smack.

MyBigBlackDick logged out.

Thank you for exacting revenge for me IMT.

Hey, I played with 'DicklePick' on an experimental server not too long ago.

I met him like this, a mute, sword-wielding (and shortly after this screenshot, pantsless) clown.

rms3v9Z.jpg

I don't much care for mutes or clowns but he didn't seem hostile so I took a chance. He didn't kill me when I crashed to desktop so it seemed all good. I sat back and let him take out the zeds along our way.

dUkNnQu.jpg

Held up this guy on the road from Staroye to Guglovo. None of us had ammo so I invited him to tag along.

upcKhil.jpg

FwrztUc.jpg

Edited by -Gews-
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, -Gews- said:

Hey, I played with 'DicklePick' on an experimental server not too long ago.

Funny.

We do not think he saw the size of our group or where IMT was when he took the shot at me.

It's possible he thought he had just scored an easy bus.

Not so much.

1 hour ago, ECO80X said:

were can i found SVD? 2 weeks and nothing...

Tisy.... best chance

Also can be found from corpse ;)

Lowering effects volume due to overly loud vehicle sounds can leave you vulnerable (I think I would have heard more cues when trying to identify aggro etc yesterday).

Making a habit to ALWAYS raise your volume when not driving is 100% necessary IMO.

Vehicle audio needs love please.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Lowering effects volume due to overly loud vehicle sounds can leave you vulnerable (I think I would have heard more cues when trying to identify aggro etc yesterday).

Making a habit to ALWAYS raise your volume when not driving is 100% necessary IMO.

Vehicle audio needs love please.

I'm hoping vehicle audio will make it's way into the .62 Chernarus Visual Update somehow. . It needs to be reduced by at least 50% - That way it can still be slightly overbearing and mask out most of the environmental sounds, but not all. Sounds of wind passing at higher speeds would be neat, also. 

5 hours ago, jappegaming said:

Tisy.... best chance

Also can be found from corpse ;)

Yp! i found 1 on dead body but interesting where people found this gun firstly. Tisy - big tents or tower?

I did end up playing this build for between 4 and 5 hours last night and had a grand old time driving a V3S Cargo around. I shared some pictures and story here: 

• Like 4

On 12/27/2016 at 11:47 AM, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

emu thinks it's cute to punch me once in a while, I decided every 3 is worth a lug wrench to the back of the skull (see pic of KO'd emu at gas station below).

Reveal hidden contents

46MLpVW.jpg

2kl3RRN.jpg

8kNRv3d.jpg

gwfLnRi.jpg

Gi0BRCO.jpg

QCa6QIT.jpg

Gw9p2OI.jpg

1U54cjg.jpg

utpd1zS.jpg

CRayo0H.jpg

dOp3qpi.jpg

jhUSHsD.jpg

pqXF96r.jpg

HGJg13l.jpg

NrNiP3e.jpg

f8iclcK.jpg

I'm still laughing at this.  Makes me sad I logged off early to go get hammered over sushi with the wife.

• Like 3

An infected was chasing me in the bus depot in Novo.  I knocked him down (crawler), then ran into a bus so as to have an easier time stabbing his head.  He hit me.  Knocked me on top of the bus:

V0adaJ.jpg

Edited by Thurman Merman
  • Like 6

The trucks isn't enterable and you seem to die randomly in cars when being a passenger.. "FallfromHeight" Damage. Happened to 2/3 people in the party (Was driving the bus) 

Also. All z's glitched on top of the bus and rode along until they fell off, it was hilarious. 20+ Glitching zombies when driving through Cherno and Electro. xD 

Edited by dallebull
  • Like 1

We overturned a hatchback by accident and it flew to the sky at 3000 kmph a few km high. We couldn't see the terrain, nor the clouds, nothing at all. If the moon would have been there we may as well have landed there.

Then the car started falling down until we started to see a something... then trees, then terrain, then bigger trees, then roads, then much bigger trees, and then the car crashed and bounced all again to the sky while completely destroyed (wheels, doors, hood, everything) but without even the slighlest damaged to us. This went on for a while in a loop until we re-logged and found ourselves on the grass, alive, a few miles away from our original accident spot. Actually, it was fucking awesome xD

Sedan allways falls to the left, regardless of the vechile/wheels status. Allways correcting right with the steer.

Not all of us, but almost all have problems with the fps when in a vehicle. When im driving for a while my GPU starts using about 6-10% of its processor power and my fps drop to 15. Unbearable. As I leave the car the GPU goes up to 80-90% as usual and fps to 130 also as usual. I have noticed 1st person reduces this effect (GPU drops to about 20% instead of 10%). This is for now the most annoying thing regarding vechiles.

Sync seems to work way better than back in the Day Z mod, when you could see the driver go thru walls, entire buildings and such when you were the passenger. As for now, this hasn't happened to us.

• Like 3

Not a fan of the combination of the Zs awareness, gear destroying and usually bleeding hits. From the pop of the 1vp server I would say no one is.

Managed to toil my way to novy though dozens of shirts and hundreds of apples. In the police station when a truck roars up, guy runs around agroing all the zombies and then using doors to issolate them(seems the typical play style) and eventually comes up to the room he has stuck me in and I have to kill him. I just F11nd my self after that one.

My other lives were less exciting then that. beaten to 2500 blood and my gear constant wrecked by zombies. Last one I ended with a spray bleach experiment.

Playing as a survivor seems to have been crippled hard.

7 hours ago, PongoZ said:

Not a fan of the combination of the Zs awareness, gear destroying and usually bleeding hits. From the pop of the 1vp server I would say no one is.

Managed to toil my way to novy though dozens of shirts and hundreds of apples. In the police station when a truck roars up, guy runs around agroing all the zombies and then using doors to issolate them(seems the typical play style) and eventually comes up to the room he has stuck me in and I have to kill him. I just F11nd my self after that one.

My other lives were less exciting then that. beaten to 2500 blood and my gear constant wrecked by zombies. Last one I ended with a spray bleach experiment.

Playing as a survivor seems to have been crippled hard.

Don't worry, We'll still find you.  We owe you one for shooting Art with a magnum in the second floor of the Gorka police station the other day, in your rider's jacket.  DicklePick is also on the short list.  Almost got him back today in Grishino for killing Biohaze.

Was it today that you were in Novy?  There were very few people online for most of the day, and I can't imagine who else would have had a working vehicle at this point.  We have been trying to figure out how many there are on the server, and how to make the ruined ones respawn.

If you want to cooperate, deliver a barrel to the gas station in Toploniki, and post the contents.  

• Like 5

PongoZ, people aren't playing experimental because there is no new feature or weapon the KoS players care about.

If they put the SAW in tomorrow we would see the influx of these boring jag offs once again.

• Like 7

So I understand there's been changes to network protocol to help server performance and when I can play I see improvements, the problem I'm having is I'm getting really consistent "session lost" regardless of weather.

I have crap internet and know that that's not BI's issue but I would feel better if I knew there was changes that cause problems with high pings or unstable connections so I could just patiently watch and wait for the server files?

Other than that tried the bow and sharpened sticks a bit the last few days, it works exactly like the one I made when I was 6 IRL was supposed to. My childhood stick and string could not one shot the neighbour kids to death so I feel it may be a bit unrealistic but fun none the less.    

Hey Bus drivers, hit those RR Xings at Full Speed.  Anything less and they'll high center.  Saw two stuck like that near Cherno, used my truck to move one where it could be driven again.

Had a sedan pop up out of nowhere as I ran it over with a truck.

Ruined my lights, replaced them with pristine headlights, the command say the lights are on but I don't see it..

Infected seem a lot more lethal and are much harder to sneak up on.  They seem to agro the same at night as they do in the day time.

Edited by barnabus
  • Like 1

How< did you not throw it far enough?

2 hours ago, koffeekage said:

i blew myself up, do i just suck with grenades or are they just not safe to use yet?

They have been working fine for me.  Throwing any object this patch has been extra nice.

Edited by emuthreat

13 hours ago, emuthreat said:

Don't worry, We'll still find you.  We owe you one for shooting Art with a magnum in the second floor of the Gorka police station the other day, in your rider's jacket.  DicklePick is also on the short list.  Almost got him back today in Grishino for killing Biohaze.

Was it today that you were in Novy?  There were very few people online for most of the day, and I can't imagine who else would have had a working vehicle at this point.  We have been trying to figure out how many there are on the server, and how to make the ruined ones respawn.

If you want to cooperate, deliver a barrel to the gas station in Toploniki, and post the contents.  

? you are nothing to me. Do you think its your server or something?  Your pathetic  game play forces me to kill one of you and you think it worth a post here lol.

This more then anything shows how weak the current settings are. I get killed on sight by near every person I ever met in this game and never once thought to complain  about it. These ass clowns get shot once for their own stupidity and think it appropriate to threaten someone over it. lol

36 minutes ago, PongoZ said:

(Insert super-salty evidence that good humor is a rare commodity in Chernarus, here.)

Okay, dude, no reason to get super defensive about it.  You must be a real treat to play board games with. /S

Your post about the super low populations and nothing to do seemed to invite a bit of friendly rivalry, seeing as your previous interactions, and current overreaction, seemingly ruled-out the possibility of teaming up to better test the new vehicles--Ya know, the purpose of playing on Exp. rather than stable right now...
Dude runs into a police station and gets shot by a camper.  I know, sooooo pathetic, right. Like, for cereal, git guud. It's not at all like it happens everyday.

I don't think it is anything out of the ordinary to seek revenge for the death of a teammate. And I also don't suppose you would be willing to take a chill-pill if offered one.  You seem pretty unreasonable and combative.  Maybe a little thin-skinned, too.

And BTW, yes, I do think it is my server.  I think this of any server on which I make my home and set up a network of tents. It's just a personal choice, I like to stick to one server and get to know who is naughty and who is nice.  So yes, if you don't want to play nice, I will make it my mission to keep you back on the coast where you belong.
That is my preferred playstyle, and it is just as much the right way to play the game, as is mindlessly shooting everything that moves, and then getting froggy when you get called-out on it.  Keep up this hissy-fit and I'll metagame your sorry-ass across every server you use.  Or maybe next time, try saying hello.

I'll make sure to keep a change of pants handy for you.

See you around, sweetie.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, barnabus said:

How< did you not throw it far enough?

i was at the top of one of the tall guard towers and tried to throw it down the steps to the wolves at the bottom but it didnt make it all the way it sorta hovered about mid way in the air.

• Like 1