Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Exp Update 0.61.136737

6 minutes ago, wasnu said:

yes and yes

Alright, thanks. Did they also correctly alling scope's image ( crosshair recticle ) with screen? I remember that those black boundaries didn't properely cover left side of screen?

You were able to see a very tiny bit of screen to the left side without crosshair when you press right click.

Edited by Just Caused

33 minutes ago, Just Caused said:

Alright, thanks. Did they also correctly alling scope's image ( crosshair recticle ) with screen? I remember that those black boundaries didn't properely cover left side of screen?

You were able to see a very tiny bit of screen to the left side without crosshair when you press right click.

i don´t know...about such little things i don´t care

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, . Philly said:

Does anyone know if sonic cracks are fixed? 

Not yet. Check the OP for details on what's fixed and what isn't. When those sounds are back in-game, it'll be mentioned so we can test and report back.

I'll be sure to post this on the feedback tracker but as many of you have noticed zombies and wolves seem to only sometimes do damage however, after melee killing a wolf and skinning it my game crashed and upon re-entering the server my character was reset. Not sure if he died from damage that wasn't registering or something else but here's the evidence of the crash and wolf battle.

• Like 3

when you logg out/get disconnected/mem crash while wolfs are aggroing on you, you will be fresh spawn.

like when you logg out while uncon. or restrained.

don´t know if it is intendet but happen two times for me today.

after combat logg..the new killer is wolf logg^^

After a day of combat in Tisy I dont found a svd mag -_- , 

jfJz5dq.jpg

mags  need mags  >_<

Tkso uniform is the best basic camo, but not watter resistant or wind proff ...you got drenched in the rain :/

Edited by kataro

23 minutes ago, wasnu said:

when you logg out/get disconnected/mem crash while wolfs are aggroing on you, you will be fresh spawn.

So even though the last wolf was outside and couldn't reach me because I took some damage from them and crashed my character was reset? Am I understanding that correctly?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, kataro said:

After a day of combat in Tisy I dont found a svd mag -_- , 

jfJz5dq.jpg

mags  need mags  >_<

Tkso uniform is the best basic camo, but not watter resistant or wind proff ...you got drenched in the rain :/

Gorka bud ;)

At all times I find either firefighter clothing, raincoat, or gorka. Otherwise the rain is killer! 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, starvingart said:

So even though the last wolf was outside and couldn't reach me because I took some damage from them and crashed my character was reset? Am I understanding that correctly?

Yeah I got trapped in a deer stand with a buddy, we both logged and when I returned my character was gone. My buddy's was good though. It's possible they were only aggro'd on me. One issue is that the wolves don't seem to lose interest after a while when you get trapped in a deer stand.

2 hours ago, Just Caused said:

If your curious just log in and see dude lol. There is a lot more than a fixed rangefinder in .61. Have fun :)

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, starvingart said:

There maybe the possible of 1min log out timer or less like 30 seconds. So if you log out, your body still shows in game like before. So i can actually shoot you if you combat log while engaged.

Sometimes the bugs force you to log out, like before where you would get trapped and pushed into a corner by the infected. You could not jump over them at all, and you would have to /quit pretty much right away. They would then despawn.

Something like that i would assume still exists in .61.

But i am not 100% sure, as i have not tested this with anyone else.

28 minutes ago, Poklakni said:

is alice pack actually spawning? because nobody has found it yet

Oh its been found, read the last thread yesterday. It is not common, but as rare as the other items. Remember today's build is much different then yesterdays. They need test results so i am guessing this is why most of the loot is removed?

5 hours ago, sneakydude said:

Shit, spam stones, feathers, water, food all "F" grr

1B2BFC220B1A8F56248018C72EE74C7EE448F7AA

What happened? it never used to do this before.

posting this to the tracker too.

IDK if I'm reading this correctly... but erm.... this has been INgame for AGES... apple/stone/feather glitch it's all the same thing/key bind you can use... 

if you know how to spam pick apples.. then everything else works about the same way.. 

- looking for stones
- looking for feathers
- looking for apples
- looking for sticks

^ all these features are still (ab)usable ingame.. has been said millions of times and prob. reported ABOUT as much (apple glitch that is) still not fixed so why bother quadrillion reporting the heck out of it.. 

13 minutes ago, sneakydude said:

Oh its been found, read the last thread yesterday. It is not common, but as rare as the other items. Remember today's build is much different then yesterdays. They need test results so i am guessing this is why most of the loot is removed?

everything is 'rare' until it's in the game for about 3-4 days.. then a patern emerges and people go: oooohhh wait a second.. if I go to location X and just farm the heck outta that barrack or house.. there's X amount of chance it'll spawn alice pack/hunting backpack

(uses half a brain cell to start a calculator)

chance X times time= x amount of times per hour is X amount of chance per minute= x amount of items= y chance of alice pack at location XYZ tadaaa you now have an item that is no longer 'rare' and that isn't even including duping and other tricks that can still be done by any script kiddo or russian with at least 3 braincells and less then 8000 ping.

14 minutes ago, veshcula said:

IDK if I'm reading this correctly... but erm.... this has been INgame for AGES... apple/stone/feather glitch it's all the same thing/key bind you can use... 

if you know how to spam pick apples.. then everything else works about the same way.. 

- looking for stones
- looking for feathers
- looking for apples
- looking for sticks

^ all these features are still (ab)usable ingame.. has been said millions of times and prob. reported ABOUT as much (apple glitch that is) still not fixed so why bother quadrillion reporting the heck out of it.. 

Hmm?

The feather and stone has not been reported a million times. I first discovered it in .61 as of late, because it happened by accident. I also did a huge video for the devs on how to glitch the apple, water trees so i know exactly is going on.

I found out today that the stone has been in .61 for awhile. I did not know this, and nobody else posted about it until i brought it up.

Never used to be like this, only the apple and water.

So i am not reporting it for any desired likes, but to understand how it got broken when it worked before.

But thanks anyways!!

Edited by sneakydude

16 minutes ago, veshcula said:

everything is 'rare' until it's in the game for about 3-4 days.. then a patern emerges and people go: oooohhh wait a second.. if I go to location X and just farm the heck outta that barrack or house.. there's X amount of chance it'll spawn alice pack/hunting backpack

(uses half a brain cell to start a calculator)

chance X times time= x amount of times per hour is X amount of chance per minute= x amount of items= y chance of alice pack at location XYZ tadaaa you now have an item that is no longer 'rare' and that isn't even including duping and other tricks that can still be done by any script kiddo or russian with at least 3 braincells and less then 8000 ping.

Not sure exactly what this means, but i am sure you will explain it.

Here is a link, that maybe outdated. That will sorta explain what i think you where trying to do.

Edited by sneakydude
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, sneakydude said:

alice, not coyote.

53 minutes ago, sneakydude said:

There maybe the possible of 1min log out timer or less like 30 seconds. So if you log out, your body still shows in game like before. So i can actually shoot you if you combat log while engaged.

i think the character loss he described is indeed is related to wolf aggro. i had the same yesterday, i was unarmed (no ammo) and traped in a house by a pack of wolves. i was upstairs and all doors were closed. i disconnected, and came back today. as a freshspawn.

Love the build, love the dev notes being in each build...

seeing lots of players and their movement and voice in the 64bit client seem very very solid.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HaseDesTodes said:

i think the character loss he described is indeed is related to wolf aggro. i had the same yesterday, i was unarmed (no ammo) and traped in a house by a pack of wolves. i was upstairs and all doors were closed. i disconnected, and came back today. as a freshspawn.

facepalm.jpg

"As always, when a build is on Exp/Unstable it is there for testing - so the aim is to find out if these changes were effective. Please file tickets on any issues you find at feedback.dayz.com.
Expect character wipes for every exp update moving forward folks!"   --As stated by Hicks, at the beginning of each and every new Exp discussion thread, created every single weekday for the past three weeks.

• Like 6

One great thing today, i had the pleasure to speak to many forum members, on TS it was great trying to put a face to the voices, and forum posts.

Thanks guys, hope you don't mind i hop on TS with you all and maybe hookup run some things together.

The game isn't all about KOSing or lone wolfing it. You can really meet some interesting people.

I was on TS when the wolf attack happened, the voice you heard in the background was mine talking to starvingart about it. Finally got disconnected after trying to skin.

I honestly thought Emuthreat was from england, LOL see what you learn.

anyways see you guys this weekend hopefully.

• Like 4