SMoss

Exp Update: 0.60.+++

"unforseeable" that nearly all ppl want to play 0.6? ... Made my day.

Lets see...

0.59 offers:

- SHIT

0.6 offers:

- playable renderer without having like 10 FPS in Cherno

- new Interface

- more realistic weapon spawns

I agree... no one would want to switch to Exp servers then.

It is the same shit that Blizz is telling after each Addon release, after the servers are crashed. :D

Edited by YouKnowMyNameTV

next **** coming in....move on croud..nothing to see here

Just now, industria said:

Another day without dayz ;(((

The day is still young. The storm will pass in a few minutes, and the upload will proceed. We'll see how it goes from there.

• Like 4

188,8 MB coming in...lets go lads and gents

• Like 1

For fuck sake these excuses Eugen keeps throwing out., wanna bet his dog eats the next update? 

**edit** If it's true a storm is all that it takes to stop the update the Prague weather forecast says no servers until next Monday.

Edited by BCBasher
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Girth Brooks said:

saw servers now just test again

How many? all them or three they'll have up for ten minutes?

DayZ Development ‏@dayzdevteam  12 Min.Vor 12 MinutenÜbersetzung anzeigen

It looks like we have a good build candidate for 0.60 on Experimental branch. We should be good to go in around an hour or so. ^SM

sorry, with my browser there is no way to post twitter tweets direct

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, BCBasher said:

For fuck sake these excuses Eugen keeps throwing out., wanna bet his dog eats the next update? 

**edit** If it's true a storm is all that it takes to stop the update the Prague weather forecast says no servers until next Monday.

be nice now!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BCBasher said:

Dude... I know you're anxious, but I also know you're more reasonable than this. A lightning storm knocking out the power isn't something anyone at the dev office can control, and Eugen was merely offering an explanation for his lack of Twitter posts last week.

Chill out. I like you more when you're happy :)

Side note: how have I never played Exp with you?! You and I both practically live on that branch when it's online.

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, Tatanko said:

Dude... I know you're anxious, but I also know you're more reasonable than this. A lightning storm knocking out the power isn't something anyone at the dev office can control, and Eugen was merely offering an explanation for his lack of Twitter posts last week.

Chill out. I like you more when you're happy :)

Sorry, the cheeky smirk that went with that doesn't show up in black and white.

I am beyond frustrated though, I love this game and nothing else can keep my attention anymore. I does bother me that they ruined all other games for me and can't supply the only one I want to play right now.

*edit* you've never run into me because my general playstyle is like a cockroach. I move at night, only interact if I have to, if I see you first I disappear. I also almost never check out new areas in exp. I hover in little towns like Tulga, Skalatisy Island, Bay Tikhaya, or Berizhki.  

Edited by BCBasher
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, Tatanko said:

-snip-

Side note: how have I never played Exp with you?! You and I both practically live on that branch when it's online.

BCBasher, LordBlackwolf, and odin_lowe, are 3 regulars who I hope to play with one day....

• Like 4

Just now, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

BCBasher, LordBlackwolf, and odin_lowe, are 3 regulars who I hope to play with one day....

It might happen sooner than you think!  ;) 

There's 2 servers currently online. I'm in and it's going very well. No lag, no problems so far.

• Like 3

Just now, odin_lowe said:

There's 2 servers currently online. I'm in and it's going very well. No lag, no problems so far.

Super awesome.

I shouldn't join until my laundry is finished and I've had some food but after that I should be good to play for a while.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, BCBasher said:

Sorry, the cheeky smirk that went with that doesn't show up in black and white.

I hover in little towns like Tulga, Skalatisy Island, Bay Tikhaya, or Berizhki.  

Understood! I tend to hang around low traffic areas as well, including Bay Tikhaya (one of my favorite spots on the map).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, odin_lowe said:

Did my yard shit yesterday and it's clouding over today, gonna top up my coffee hit the hotknives and try to log in I guess.

• Like 3

same here, better stay hidden until the pewpew croud went back to stable.

map changes will wait for me :)

Edited by wasnu

1 minute ago, Tatanko said:

Understood! I tend to hang around low traffic areas as well, including Bay Tikhaya (one of my favorite spots on the map).

I usually can be seen hanging around Balota/Balota Airstrip that's usually where me and my buddies meet up

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BCBasher said:

...  they ruined all other games for me ...

I think this is the real issue.

• Like 1

My kid says I'm easy to visually identify when I move, I always jog diagonally when I'm moving he say it's quite noticeable. That and I put on the first cowboy hat and face scarf I find until I find greener ones.