SMoss

Exp Update: 0.60.+++

1 gigabyte update incoming!

12 hours ago, Luc Tonnerre said:

whoa, shots fired!
Now you better run and hide behind a small pinetree before the mods find you. good luck

on topic: Maybe i'll try to do a little remix (good idea IMT) since I am learning youtube stuff and video editing anyway. Want to start a little DayZ series if I get the hang of it.

Same here, as soon as the game let's me record at 30 FPS haha.

Edited by IMT
  • Like 2

steam DB activity ...yeah

1 GB incoming

Client and server version: 0.60.133249

Edited by wasnu
  • Like 1

Sorry but 1GB is promising

Items seem bugged at the moment, but I am still in the server. at first I could pick things up, now they are glitching out, and every item says "receiving".

EDIT: working again at the moment...

Edited by Rammit (DayZ)
  • Like 1

Must not be a good fix, 3 servers up, hard as hell for me to get in.

• Like 1

Waiting on this loading screen, trying to get in.

Guess the problem hasn't been fixed yet, unfortunately.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, IMT said:

Waiting on this loading screen, trying to get in.

Guess the problem hasn't been fixed yet, unfortunately.

I waited a long time, but did get in. I am still in. It's been over 5 minutes. There seems to be some intermittent issues with items lagging, not responding to actions. But, it is working for me.

EDIT: Tabbed back in and was back at the main menu. It does seem there is progress. I imagine they will test and restart a lot on the few servers they do have to see how viable this patch is.

Edited by Rammit (DayZ)

4 minutes ago, Rammit (DayZ) said:

I waited a long time, but did get in. I am still in. It's been over 5 minutes. There seems to be some intermittent issues with items lagging, not responding to actions. But, it is working for me.

EDIT: Tabbed back in and was back at the main menu. It does seem there is progress. I imagine they will test and restart a lot on the few servers they do have to see how viable this patch is.

All I see now is blackness. Can't press escape or do anything else then try and stare in the darkness.

And as I finished this sentence I got spawned in.

Edit: interacting with things is very laggy.

Edited by IMT
  • Like 3

I'm stuck on the Novo splash hoping I get sucked in.... And as I finished this sentence I got spawned in.

Looks basically the same to me, connect for 2 minutes, get booted.

See A LOT of BattleEye kicks.

Servers show on the list with -20 players but will come back maxed out.

Edited by ☣BioHaze☣

Maxinum number of players.... or Connection failed. Nothing has changed from that part.
But 1Gb. There must be something happening.

On splash screen waiting, not seeing Connection Failed just Full Server notice.

So far, it seems it takes upwards of five minutes to get into the server. My two sessions have lasted from 30 seconds to 10 minutes. Item interaction ranges from working, to very laggy, to non-existent...

it seemed like battleeye was kicking alot of people then i disconnected, there is also a pattern of "receiving" happening before that. i wish i knew about coding. also had sub par framerate for some reason.

Im only seeing 3 servers at the moment. Is this right?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, koffeekage said:

it seemed like battleeye was kicking alot of people then i disconnected, there is also a pattern of "receiving" happening before that. i wish i knew about coding. also had sub par framerate for some reason.

I had good frame rates. In the past the rain would tank them some, but it was pouring and I was still getting 60+ fps on these most recent two sessions

• Like 1

Sitting at black login screen for over 5 mins watching FPS counter jump to 1k......  what the hell

Tried to join again, during spamming I had a CTD without error code, and the game completely shut itself down.

Same here. CTD after Joining splash and connection failed.

.... mmmmhhh the servers are filling up really slowly. I'm in this state where I can't press connect so it should co.... I'm in. It lasted 6 minutes. I mean the... Damn laaaag server is going down!

Edited by imunone

So managed to get in a server but interacting was really laggy and sometimes it wasn't. Server gone down again, hopefully they figure it out soon.