SMoss

Exp Update: 0.60.+++

13 minutes ago, LordBlackwolf said:

It's possible that there's loot spawning but there are players out there that think they should be the only ones who can have supplies to survive so they empty out every building they come across so others won't find anything useful.

That's one thing that I'd do some in depth testing on if there were some empty servers.

I can't stick to one area for a few hours or days loot-cycling a dozen house over and over to see what the respawn is working like without contamination and the fear of getting blasted for no reason mid test.

• Like 3

Dang, the new build broke it for me.  After "connecting" it just sits at the Novo or Zelno overview screen until it either fades to black (at which point I have to do a hard reboot) or kicks me back to the original menu screen (Play/Configure/Change Server, etc.).  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thurman Merman said:

Dang, the new build broke it for me.  After "connecting" it just sits at the Novo or Zelno overview screen until it either fades to black (at which point I have to do a hard reboot) or kicks me back to the original menu screen (Play/Configure/Change Server, etc.).  

This. I get that too after im lucky enough to get in, well sort of :D

• Like 1

My game version is 0.60.132963 but the game server are 0.60.132960. Might have something to do with it?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thurman Merman said:

So is that the build that is coming out this morning or the previous one?

If you're unable to connect to the any server after the latest patch please post under my post in the bug forum with any possibly relevant information or the trouble you might be having related to the same thing.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BCBasher said:

So is that the build that is coming out this morning or the previous one?

The one that came out in the last hour.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thurman Merman said:

Instead of hard rebooting, try alt-tabbing out and then use task manager to kill dayz or right click it and click close and see if that works.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thurman Merman said:

I'm seeing a different version on my client and the servers as someone else mentioned.

Think I'll wait a bit and see if that changes.

• Like 3

They updated the tweet:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, LordBlackwolf said:

Now, to find something to do that's fun for those 2 or more hours.

Post lolcats?

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, LordBlackwolf said:

RIP?

im sad and bored

Edited by GuyRandomMan

I am digging on all the map changes and tweeks.  It would be nice if this were a regular kind of thing.  I was running around Pusta in the dark and bumping into all kinds of new shit.  It's nice to have to get to know the map again.  I'd love to see a civilian terminal at the SE end of Balota AF. 

2 minutes ago, GuyRandomMan said:

im sad and bored

If it's not fixed in 2 hours like they said f11 yourself IRL, write sad poems in the mean time?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, BCBasher said:

If it's not fixed in 2 hours like they said f11 yourself IRL, write sad poems in the mean time?

Heroic Couplets instead perhaps?

• Like 1

I don't have a gun irl... guess ill just have to use rags

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, barnabus said:

Heroic Couplets instead perhaps?

Well I've got something new to read about for the 2 hours.

6 minutes ago, GuyRandomMan said:

I don't have a gun irl... guess ill just have to use rags

Wait, what?

Think that's what I saw last night, do you die face down ass up sorta when you do that?

Well I've got something new to read about for the 2 hours.

Wait, what?

Think that's what I saw last night, do you die face down ass up sorta when you do that?

I guess, i dont do it that often because anyone I meet will be more than happy to kill me, I usually don't even have to ask them.

36 minutes ago, LordBlackwolf said:

Instead of hard rebooting, try alt-tabbing out and then use task manager to kill dayz or right click it and click close and see if that works.

Yeah, I tried it, but after ALT+TAB'ing and selecting the task manager, I couldn't get to that window.  Just back to a black screen.