kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

ok loot respawn doesn't work - it's broken in 0.58, except heli crash sites.

I've almost been on all experimental servers.

However, it's possible to find apples when u no longer bother to check houses.

Pretty bold assertion there.

I got stuff to spawn by emptying a town into barrels. The way boats and invisible cop cars are piling stuff up over time kind of says otherwise.

• Like 4

He's having a trollpopserverhop, ignore the apple comment and the rest is clear.

Reason I blame hoppers is because I've noticed it happening since before 0.57. If it's not hoppers then m65 jackets must be rare as I haven't found any recently.

We've found 2 or 3 of them on Experimental. They spawn at Crash sites.. that's it. So it's not hoppers.

Hunter scope on Sporter & Trumpet - you still hit too high with both of those 22 mm. weapons. You aim at a tree at close or medium range (30-200) meters.

And both weapons are accurate without hunter scope, pls. fix.  

I placed some netting on the deer stand near Gorku - it will not spawn there.  ^_^

Edited by Ori42

Hunter scope on Sporter & Trumpet - you still hit too high with both of those 22 mm. weapons. You aim at a tree at close or medium range (30-200) meters.

I've been using that sporter+scope combo since it arrived, it's deadly quiet with the improvised suppressor.  

The very first thing I do when I get one is zoom in and hit PGDN to zero it to 100 (default is set to 200).  

For close range it will now hit where you aim it, as for longer ranges you usually have time to adjust.

I've been using that sporter+scope combo since it arrived, it's deadly quiet with the improvised suppressor.  

The very first thing I do when I get one is zoom in and hit PGDN to zero it to 100 (default is set to 200).  

For close range it will now hit where you aim it, as for longer ranges you usually have time to adjust.

Do you just get headshots at range with the sporter+scope? How is the damage on it past 200-300 meters?

I've been using the Anphibia as a side-arm lately.. got 2 kills with it and been using it to dispatch zombies, and I quite like it for the non-existent recoil and fast ROF... oh, and the silence. :) 

I have considered using the sporter with a hunting scope but figured the low damage at range would make it worthless. Is this an issue for you?

Do you just get headshots at range with the sporter+scope? How is the damage on it past 200-300 meters?

I've been using the Anphibia as a side-arm lately.. got 2 kills with it and been using it to dispatch zombies, and I quite like it for the non-existent recoil and fast ROF... oh, and the silence. :)

I have considered using the sporter with a hunting scope but figured the low damage at range would make it worthless. Is this an issue for you?

It's definitely low damage but I always aim the first shot for the head.  

Admittedly I'm not the best shot but I've managed to take a least a few out with a single close range headshot.

Some of the zeds can take 5 or 6 body shots before they go down but a pristine improvised suppressor will keep 5 shots silenced.

(I carry a lot of PET bottles and keep the pristines for suppressors)

I can't find the server with 46.253.198.69

port: 2302 

Not online yet or? 

Just hopped on.  The first two guys I met took a shot at me.  I guess they wanted the truck battery I had in my hands.

I was on for a bit too, dropped off a car battery that I'd been carrying around for too long.

Black drybag in the road near Svergino Ratnoe, and no, it's not landmined  :D

Edited by GaryWalnuts

I was on for a bit too, dropped off a car battery that I'd been carrying around for too long.

Black drybag in the road near Svergino Ratnoe, and no, it's not landmined  :D

I'm carrying 3.  And 2 glow plugs.  I gave away 2 glow  plugs and a battery earlier, but can't find any takers for these.  I've even driven my truck into Elektro, Cherno, Vybor, and NWAF, jumped out, and asked if anyone wanted it....crickets.  

• Like 1

I've done this and it still seems to hit high. I was messing around with it last night with the same setup and just really couldn't get it to hit on the crosshairs. Scope removed, easy peasy. I'll try it again today.

It is a fun gun to use because it's so quite and practically 0 recoil. 

Edited by Creamy Cowboy

Can somebody please explain me why you should waste a PET Bottle as an Improvised Suppressor on an already very silent weapon?

I'm sorry if someone mentioned it earlier, but...

...did any of you guys seen this weapon before?

o2mCAGN.jpg

CtR7vID.jpg

o2mCAGN.jpg

CtR7vID.jpg

Been in the game for months now, also they are everywhere and clips are easier to find then plugs.

• Like 2

Can somebody please explain me why you should waste a PET Bottle as an Improvised Suppressor on an already very silent weapon?

Because you only need one PET bottle on your person, everything else is cannon fodder? My thoughts at least heh.

o2mCAGN.jpg

CtR7vID.jpg

Yes, not super rare, but finding the magazines seems to be the hardest part. 

• Like 1

o2mCAGN.jpg

CtR7vID.jpg

yes, it' in the game for quite a while, it was just quite rare in earlier iterations  ;)

edit : outch, a lot of ninjas here !

Edited by Zboub le météor
  • Like 2

Because you only need one PET bottle on your person, everything else is cannon fodder? My thoughts at least heh.

I have always 2 but yeah, one will do. But it's still a waste in my opinion.

Presidential assassination?  :huh:

• Like 1

Presidential assassination?  :huh:

Would rather do that with a bit more high powered rifle. :D

For extra ninja-stealthiness  :)

Since they are very common now I use them up, when they were harder to find I wouldn't waste them on zeds

Supply and demand I suppose.