kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

Are there still a reduced number of servers or have they at least brought up a few more?

Still a "limited" amount at the moment. Some are pretty full at the moment, others not so much. No worries... Experimental will be in hibernation mode in less than 24 hours ;)

• Like 2

servers are back but i am naked at the beach...

Nothing uncommon id imagine on a nudist beach. XD

Found M4 attachments in "officers tents" (the hangar shaped structure with bunkbeds and a door in the middle of the front wall).  Buttstocks and mags.

• Like 1

Well with the news I got there was a character wipe sigh..... Oh well I'm already half way to stary tents and I'll get something good there. I've noticed something new and improved oreal jackets and I assume police jackets are spawning in police stationnsss yaayyyy no more prison island only. I assume gorka and ttsko jackets are spawning in the mil locals again to.

lootplosions at boats are back, in some houses too.

don´t get what the devs want to test some hours before this patch get on stable, yesterday it was all fine and ready in my opinion, today...holy shit.

i hope it will not be an disaster like first iteration of .55

Well with the news I got there was a character wipe sigh..... Oh well I'm already half way to stary tents and I'll get something good there. I've noticed something new and improved oreal jackets and I assume police jackets are spawning in police stationnsss yaayyyy no more prison island only. I assume gorka and ttsko jackets are spawning in the mil locals again to.

I saw Gorka tops in the Myshinko tents.

Well with the news I got there was a character wipe sigh..... Oh well I'm already half way to stary tents and I'll get something good there. 

Sounds like guys are on the beach- you will likely be as well. D'oh!

lootplosions at boats are back, in some houses too.

don´t get what the devs want to test some hours before this patch get on stable, yesterday it was all fine and ready in my opinion, today...holy shit.

i hope it will not be an disaster like first iteration of .55

I have not found a single loot explosion. Which houses, do you made screenshots? Because on the houses where loot explosions occured they put some maximum amount of loot on it.

I hopped on to a 1pp server today and dressed up like medic in all red heh. I was going to go around passing out food / drink / med supplies but I'm sure someone would've just eventually shot me. I started feeling feverish again so I logged. I'm suffering from a minor fever right now so I haven't done much playing today.

Hope you feel better soon! I know how you feel though about not being able to play as much as you want to play.

Sounds like guys are on the beach- you will likely be as well. D'oh!

expect many traps in the mil locations so far I've picked up three bear traps I'll find good places I always do I won't be around to find anyone's body I'll just leave them to suffer. Edited by DaNic2553

Found a herd of deer (5), shot, cooked, and ate one, then got nauseous. I cooked it proper AFAIK.

Well, pretty much unplayable for me at my present location.  FPS is seriously low.  Switched to VDSL last week from cable,  I imagine that is definitley part of it, even if I am only 1000 feet from the nearest node (yes, I am hardwired into the modem not connected wirelessly).  That and distances to the nearest server are just killing me, especially over the past few days with less experimental servers.

Berezino is an utterly criminally insane madhouse.  Spawned in on the beach there about 75 meters south of the lighthouse.  Noticed I had a flare instead of a chem light.  Heard lots of gun fire in the vicinity of the dock yards.  Several differing calibers by the sound of it.  Not sure if any was directed at me or not but I managed to get the hell away from there PDQ to head north and inland before I got tapped by a stray bullet.  Came close to dehydration a couple of times but found a house that had peaches, beans and tuna, this helped a great deal.  Got a water bottle after awhile that fixed that issue up good. 

Finding plenty of 9mm and .22 ammo but I have a .357 pistol and a Mosin, so naturally, well, ya'll know the dealio there.....

• Like 3

Hope they hold off a week until stable.

Why is that?

I guess this will be the "no zombies" patch? If there's any there are very few of them.

Hope they hold off a week until stable.

Not me or at the very least add some more EXP servers back.  All the US ones were full every time I checked last night, I finally just gave up and played the mod instead.

Why is that?

So it's thoroughly tested. Typically lootspawn issues only surface after 3 days. Same with a lot of other issues in the past. To give something hours of testing rather than days is risky.

I remember a release being similarly pretty great in exp then they fixed one last thing the night before, gave it 12 hours testing then released it to stable the next day. Turned out the fix had broken plenty of other stuff. People left in hordes.

Act in haste, repent at leisure.

• Like 2

Not me or at the very least add some more EXP servers back.  All the US ones were full every time I checked last night, I finally just gave up and played the mod instead.

Yes they should test more servers and for longer. Limiting the test to less people and for a shorter period of time is asking for trouble.

Well, pretty much unplayable for me at my present location.  FPS is seriously low.  Switched to VDSL last week from cable,  I imagine that is definitley part of it, even if I am only 1000 feet from the nearest node (yes, I am hardwired into the modem not connected wirelessly).  That and distances to the nearest server are just killing me, especially over the past few days with less experimental servers.

I don't think you'll get any sympathy from BC Basher, but I feel your pain. Welcome to the DSL Brotherhood.

• Like 3

2 hours played.

Found Svetlojarsk looted quite well when I spawned there.

3rd or 4th item I find is a glow plug, of course.

I saw no food for a good while so I gathered the tools and seeds needed for pumpkins.

I reached the edge of the debug north and the few small towns on the way did not yield much.

I patiently grew my pumpkin patch not far from the debug, half hoping to catch someone on their nightly jog on the seam.

Stuffed to the gills I made my way west and then SW until I hit the quarry.

From there I looted rather thoroughly and was surprised to find that the city was seemingly unlooted.

When I got to the police station it was suspiciously empty compared to the surrounding buildings though I try not to cry server hoppers every time I come upon a scene like this.

Found a Sporter right next to it's 30rnd mag.

QUyfPq9.jpg

Which was nice until I found a repeater.

Axe, Longhorn, Repeater.... not really wanting for much.

Never found a vest.

And yeah, no infected in this build that I saw.

• Like 2

Yes they should test more servers and for longer. Limiting the test to less people and for a shorter period of time is asking for trouble.

I guess the devs just don't feel needed, unless they have a hotfix to work on.

I don't think you'll get any sympathy from BC Basher, but I feel your pain. Welcome to the DSL Brotherhood.

Ha, according to my van's GPS I'm on 1.1km from decent internet. Funny how those lines get drawn.

Run this and report back...

http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest

Berezino is an utterly criminally insane madhouse.  Spawned in on the beach there about 75 meters south of the lighthouse.  Noticed I had a flare instead of a chem light.  Heard lots of gun fire in the vicinity of the dock yards.  Several differing calibers by the sound of it.  Not sure if any was directed at me or not but I managed to get the hell away from there PDQ to head north and inland before I got tapped by a stray bullet.  Came close to dehydration a couple of times but found a house that had peaches, beans and tuna, this helped a great deal.  Got a water bottle after awhile that fixed that issue up good. 

Finding plenty of 9mm and .22 ammo but I have a .357 pistol and a Mosin, so naturally, well, ya'll know the dealio there.....

Server's are pretty well packed, not my usual affair tbh and my normal server is still MIA to boot.  Curious what the checklist looks like for rolling to stable.  Reading a few of the recent posts has me thinking we needs a few more infected (my opinion) as well.  Not in the mood to login and check for the lootsplosions referenced, probably should do that though.  The comment on the M4 attachments found has sparked my interest, though I'm thinking I'm a bit played out at the moment.

Server's are pretty well packed, not my usual affair tbh and my normal server is still MIA to boot.  Curious what the checklist looks like for rolling to stable.  Reading a few of the recent posts has me thinking we needs a few more infected (my opinion) as well.  Not in the mood to login and check for the lootsplosions referenced, probably should do that though.  The comment on the M4 attachments found has sparked my interest, though I'm thinking I'm a bit played out at the moment.

I haven't found a loot explosion and he didn't any mention where or showed some proof.